Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] At First Glance: AFC Championship vs. Pats

80 posts in this topic

BaltimoreRavens.com writers give their first impressions of the Ravens’ 28-13 win.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/At-First-Glance-AFC-Championship-vs-Pats/1d73dd66-9dc7-4afc-ad1b-59d2cbc71ff9]View the full article[/url]

NE shoulda neva Posted that Billboard....LOL...Ravens Are going to the Super Bowl after STOMPING A MUDHOLE into the Patriots 28-13 ..Ravens Rule..time for a Harbaugh Bowl!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen... King Flacco.

[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8494/8399994605_bcc8f82fd8_m.jpg[/img]

bio

Boomer, Shannon, Cowher, Marino how do you feel now? They anointed Brady as the best QB ever before the game, which may be true. But for the last 3 games against Baltimore, Flacco was the best QB on the field.

That was really something to watch. A shut-out in the second half.

So proud to be a Raven. Let's go all the way.

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1358740060' post='1322872']
Ladies and Gentlemen... King Flacco.

[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8494/8399994605_bcc8f82fd8_m.jpg[/img]

bio
[/quote]

Uhhhh...thats General Flacco not King!!!

NOW... what can Heath Evans say about the Ravens and General Flacco... they are in the Superbowl... wonder what kind of Stupid Crap Heath will Spew this Week about us... especially since we Whooped his Former teams Rearends in their own house and took over that House As well!!!

[quote name='dead serious' timestamp='1358740283' post='1322907']
[/quote]

Well, he's got a crown... must be a king ;)

bio

[quote name='bioLarzen' timestamp='1358740623' post='1322934']
Well, he's got a crown... must be a king ;)

bio
[/quote]

Ahhhh ...i didnt see that the first time....lol... nice

im so proud of this team!!! after everything we've through this season... after people saying we couldnt beat the broncos and the pats... just 1 more!!! WIN IT ALL FOR RAY!!!

Agreed. This isn't the best Ravens squad. Not even as good as last year's. But this is the best "team". With all the injuries and finally letting go of Cam so, as it turns out, let Joe be the QB, the Ravens are winning..... and actually starting to control games as they march on.

I was perplexed during the first half as the Ravens, once again, ran Ray up the middle on first down. Then I thought of Walsh's 49ers of past who would run 15 scripted plays to figure out the defensive scheme.... I can accept that is what the Ravens did.

This is not destiny. This is not a team playing because it's # 52's last year. This is a good team jelling at the right time. Just like the Giants and Packers in recent years..... 1 more win baby. 1 more win!

I wouldn't trade Joe Flacco for anybody who has come into the league since he was drafted. He's proven to be better than Ryan and with Caldwell, he has been amazing. We will win the super bowl, we believe, we will announce just how great this organization is to the world again.

1 More Win, and Flacco will Be the 100 Million dollar Man..

All He Hears is Cha ching, Cha ching.... His "ELITE" status rising and Stock going through the roof.

This team is very special, and TEAM is exactly what we are. We are playing inspired football, hungry, and determined. Through everything that has happened this year, it made us stronger. I couldn't be happier to be a fan, and the job isn't done. I will def enjoy watching Ray's last game. I can't wait for the super bowl.

Another thing, if we would have fired Cam a long time ago, we could have won the past 4 superbowls....Im overexaggerating on that, but Flacco played awesome, and he is def earning a lot of respect.

Congratulations to this awesome football team!!! One heart, one mind, one spirit, one team that would not be denied!!! Job well done!!!

Any one opposed that we should be the underdogs for SB. Look at what happened with the Broncos and Patriots!!!!

congrats to my fellow ravens fans. AND TO ALL THE MEDIA AND TV ANALYSTS WHO GAVE US NO SHOT SCREW YOU. THAT INCLUDES YOU YOU JIM ROME STICK IT UP YR YOU KNOW WHAT

all I got to say is what now took out the colts who left us in the night we take out the broncos where Elway said he would never play for Baltimore and last brady the crybaby. another thing hahaha matt ryan I just hate how they say he's better then flacco please. oh yeah and kapernick ain't played a d yet who can actually shut you down he won't be so lucky against us.

This team got hot when they needed to do so. It was quite a year with all the injuries to key players, etc but when it counted they got it done. Very satisfying for them and us, the fans. Thank you Ravens!!!!

Glad you took care of that typo, Ryan. I thought the Ravens and their demons were doing two-a-days together!

Sarah, you wrote: "Major props to Bernard Pollard, Dannell Ellerbe and Cary Williams for forcing three turnovers ... ". Don't forget McPhee batting balls at the line! Watch that "the an" typo at the end.

I know Joes arm is huge and his accuracy. But i think The best thing about Joe is how he can stay completely calm on the road against all odds at many hard stadiums. That i would have to say is Joes best Quality not many if any can do it as good as Joe!

I Will say TY to those NE Patriots for Ray Lewis's Gift of a Super Bowl Ticket @ his Retirement party they threw for him...LOL..Thx Patriots.....Ravens Rule..time for a Harbaugh Bowl!!!

We were down in Foxborough. The Pats were beating us. The Refs were beating us. Then we put the ball in Joe Flacco's hands and none of that mattered. Three touchdowns, three turnovers. Great win. I love you guys Raven's Nation, lets go to the Superbowl.

[quote name='dead serious' timestamp='1358740283' post='1322907']
[/quote]

The top of the NFL emblem behind Flacco's head looks a little like a crown...

@Sarah Ellison:Joe Flacco maybe a lot of things a father,a husband,a leader,an 'elite' QB,but there is one thing he is not and that is a 'Big Boy',if Joe were to hear you say that he would probably just shrug his shoulders and wouldn't even comment out of respect for your opinion,but only a man could have endured what he has over the last 4 years,he's been a lot more mature then a lot of people I can think of but care not to mention[I've always been taught "If you can't say anything nice and/or respectful,don't say anything"] I have the utmost respect for Joe Flacco good game or bad,thru out this whole journey he has carried himself with honesty and/or dignity,a true professional,more like a professional Man,rather then a big boy! Just had to get that off my chest!!

Hope I'm not sounding too much like a crybaby, but the flippin' refs in this league need to go get their eyes examined......Pats corners should have been arrested for assault in this game....

Glad Brady isn't as good a QB as Joe....guess he's so important that he should be able to practice his karate on any football player that has the temerity to try and tackle him when he runs the ball....pretty low for the "greatest" ever.....

No predictions for the SB, I just hope all the writers make us underdogs again....keeping my fingers crossed that Mr. Lewis gets his second and Mr. Reed gets his first....

AFC Champions....One More Stop.....Go Ravens!