34 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,580 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

The Ravens are 2-2 against Brady in their last four meetings. with the future Hall of Famer.

View the full article

#2 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

You have to contain Brady ,keep him running around that pocket make him rush his passes. keep him busy at all times if we do that we will win. everybody thinks it will be close but we are going to beat them by 10 or more i promise. Joe and Ray Ray are going to be the factors of this win.

#3 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

How many 3 and outs are we gonna force?

#4 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I think the more talk about Brady not being Terrific Tom when he plays against us may start to eat away at his confidence.

Actually, I think the public hasn't made enough of it - which is a good thing. They pundits have said just enough for it to be at the back of his mind, eating away at his confidence.

The first time he's rushed out of the pocket...or sacked even...just got to get in his head to break him

#5 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

I know it's unlikely; but I hope we BLOW THESE PUNKS OUT!!!

#6 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Most QBs have to look up to Smokin Joe when shaking his hand after the game and that just might be the case this wknd

#7 Raven07

Raven07

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,512 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

its definitely going to be a chess match, the key for our defense and offense is execution. giving and taking equally on both sides of the football. we have to take away Brady's go to people and force him out of the pocket into potential mistakes, hasten his decision making process. when your mind has to make decisions quicker than it would like, chances are its going to skip a few steps in his progression and sometimes that moment of being rushed, leads to them making mistakes. take away his main guys, force him out of the pocket and maintain a steady flow of consistant pressure. meanwhile our O-Line has to be able to maintain their blocks long enough for Flacco to go through his progression and receivers has to get separation, YAC will be crucial In s game that will unltimately come down to Field position, and our O-Line's ability to maintain their blocks and driving the defenders up off the L.O.S. to open up holes for our 1-2 punch to pick up the yardage we need in order to pull this off.

#8 RabidRavensfan

RabidRavensfan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

All I have to say is on the Patsys first possession, take a fifteen yard penalty and have Pollard say hello to Brady with a bone crushing hit!!! From that point on, his panties will be in a bunch for the rest of the game. Go Ravens!!!!

#9 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,256 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

Brady doesn't like folks rushing at him up the middle!

Haloti and Arthur Jones will get him off stride if they don't bring him down,... and if they don't it make him a sitting duck for Sizzle and Kruger!

Don't sleep Ellerbe and Upshaw on the blitz!

I can't wait!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 18 January 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#10 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

Tackle on completion....force Brady to throw the low % passes. He is so effective bc the throw short passes (high %) and allow thier athletes to work in space.... if you miss...its big yards....

If we tackle well....(and no dumb penalties) Brady will be forced into a low % passing game and this is where he tends to force it a litle and make mistakes. !

Just make sure everything we hit/ drops!

#11 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,353 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

Ed Reed needs to remind us of his deadly ball hawking ability this Sunday

#12 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

We also need to go in expecting bad calls! We will NOT get the calls. So we'll be against the refs, too.

#13 Macamillion

Macamillion

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

I know it's unlikely; but I hope we BLOW THESE PUNKS OUT!!!

Plz, we did it b4 in the playoff and there house and that was the year OF 2010 33 to 14, and that was the year when they stole a win early that year in the regular season, and we have way more Offense of fire power now, so I don't see y not
J&R.O.E(Jesus & Ravens Over Everything)

#14 Coolhurt

Coolhurt

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

My Co-workers say if the offense plays as well as it did against the Bronco's we win easily.

#15 designermaryland

designermaryland

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

wildcard key to game: dean pees knows how to limit brady.

#16 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Plz, we did it b4 in the playoff and there house and that was the year OF 2010 33 to 14, and that was the year when they stole a win early that year in the regular season, and we have way more Offense of fire power now, so I don't see y not

Good point. But these fights are similar to our fights with the Steelers in that they always come down to the wire...with very few exceptions.

I hope it does happen. But I would't expect it.

#17 Macamillion

Macamillion

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

Good point. But these fights are similar to our fights with the Steelers in that they always come down to the wire...with very few exceptions.

I hope it does happen. But I would't expect it.

I get what u saying well like u I'M HOPING FOR A BLOW OUT, I'M TALKING ABOUT MAKING THERE FANS LEAVE EARLY TYPE OF BLOW OUT
J&R.O.E(Jesus & Ravens Over Everything)

#18 Valid1

Valid1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

This week has been so painful. Sometimes it just sucks to be fan, incapable of effecting the outcome of a game. I want this win sooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. Please ruin those snotty Pats.

#19 Guest_wasabiebird_*

Guest_wasabiebird_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Now why do you suppose brady is pointing to ed reed lol. They are a good team and I know we are tired of hearing it i think one score difference less then 7 Ravens win it

#20 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Kruger and T Sizzle are the keys to victory, bottom line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users