Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens Had Recent Success vs. Tom Brady

35 posts in this topic

The Ravens are 2-2 against Brady in their last four meetings. with the future Hall of Famer.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-Had-Recent-Success-vs-Tom-Brady/d8ab86fc-baf9-434a-8732-039917d8f527]View the full article[/url]

You have to contain Brady ,keep him running around that pocket make him rush his passes. keep him busy at all times if we do that we will win. everybody thinks it will be close but we are going to beat them by 10 or more i promise. Joe and Ray Ray are going to be the factors of this win.

I think the more talk about Brady not being Terrific Tom when he plays against us may start to eat away at his confidence.

Actually, I think the public hasn't made enough of it - which is a good thing. They pundits have said just enough for it to be at the back of his mind, eating away at his confidence.

The first time he's rushed out of the pocket...or sacked even...just got to get in his head to break him

its definitely going to be a chess match, the key for our defense and offense is execution. giving and taking equally on both sides of the football. we have to take away Brady's go to people and force him out of the pocket into potential mistakes, hasten his decision making process. when your mind has to make decisions quicker than it would like, chances are its going to skip a few steps in his progression and sometimes that moment of being rushed, leads to them making mistakes. take away his main guys, force him out of the pocket and maintain a steady flow of consistant pressure. meanwhile our O-Line has to be able to maintain their blocks long enough for Flacco to go through his progression and receivers has to get separation, YAC will be crucial In s game that will unltimately come down to Field position, and our O-Line's ability to maintain their blocks and driving the defenders up off the L.O.S. to open up holes for our 1-2 punch to pick up the yardage we need in order to pull this off.

All I have to say is on the Patsys first possession, take a fifteen yard penalty and have Pollard say hello to Brady with a bone crushing hit!!! From that point on, his panties will be in a bunch for the rest of the game. Go Ravens!!!!

Brady doesn't like folks rushing at him up the middle!

Haloti and Arthur Jones will get him off stride if they don't bring him down,... and if they don't it make him a sitting duck for Sizzle and Kruger!

Don't sleep Ellerbe and Upshaw on the blitz!

I can't wait!

Tackle on completion....force Brady to throw the low % passes. He is so effective bc the throw short passes (high %) and allow thier athletes to work in space.... if you miss...its big yards....

If we tackle well....(and no dumb penalties) Brady will be forced into a low % passing game and this is where he tends to force it a litle and make mistakes. !

Just make sure everything we hit/ drops!

Ed Reed needs to remind us of his deadly ball hawking ability this Sunday

[quote name='metalraven' timestamp='1358544267' post='1316904']
I know it's unlikely; but I hope we BLOW THESE PUNKS OUT!!!
[/quote]

Plz, we did it b4 in the playoff and there house and that was the year OF 2010 33 to 14, and that was the year when they stole a win early that year in the regular season, and we have way more Offense of fire power now, so I don't see y not

My Co-workers say if the offense plays as well as it did against the Bronco's we win easily.

[quote name='Macamillion' timestamp='1358545454' post='1316940']
Plz, we did it b4 in the playoff and there house and that was the year OF 2010 33 to 14, and that was the year when they stole a win early that year in the regular season, and we have way more Offense of fire power now, so I don't see y not
[/quote] Good point. But these fights are similar to our fights with the Steelers in that they always come down to the wire...with very few exceptions.

I hope it does happen. But I would't expect it.

[quote name='metalraven' timestamp='1358545953' post='1316950']
Good point. But these fights are similar to our fights with the Steelers in that they always come down to the wire...with very few exceptions.

I hope it does happen. But I would't expect it.
[/quote]

I get what u saying well like u I'M HOPING FOR A BLOW OUT, I'M TALKING ABOUT MAKING THERE FANS LEAVE EARLY TYPE OF BLOW OUT

This week has been so painful. Sometimes it just sucks to be fan, incapable of effecting the outcome of a game. I want this win sooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. Please ruin those snotty Pats.

Now why do you suppose brady is pointing to ed reed lol. They are a good team and I know we are tired of hearing it i think one score difference less then 7 Ravens win it

Im not one for making predictions, but I know us Ravens fan feel this and its a feeling Ive never seen on this fan base quite yet and Ive never quite seen the comments and the emotions like this on this Ravens Forum like this before but I have a feeling this going to come down to "TUCKER TIME" and it will be one from beyon 50 YARDS and HE'LL NAIL IT!!!

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]I already spent one afternoon meditating on the Ravens, but I may spend all tomorrow afternoon and evening meditating on the Ravens as well. They are going to blow these cry-Bradys out of the water on Sunday.[/i][/font]

To go at everyone like a pack of crazed dawgs and to put the fear of god in Brady
(within the rules of course...wink). By maintaining the zeal we will succeed in our mission. GO RAVENS- with avengeance !

For as much as the National Media wants to gloss over how poorly Brady play against the Ravens, by giving him credit for his 5-2 record against the Ravens, think about this.

If not for all the Ravens mistakes late, Brady's record would match his poor numbers. In 2011, we all know about Lee Evans' drop TD pass. That would have took Brady's record down to 4-3.

In 2010, Flacco and Mason couldn't connect on a quick slant on 3rd and goal. The route was open, but Flacco bobbled the snap throwing off the timing. If not for that missed play, the Ravens never go into overtime in that game and Cam never gets the chance to play conservative. I won't consider this a game Brady should have lost however.

In 2009 regular, Mark Clayton drops a perfectly thrown 4th down pass by Flacco, that would have probably lead to a game winning TD drive. that would put Brady's record at 3-4.

Finally, if Rex Ryan doesn't call time out and the refs don't help them stay undefeated in 2007, Brady's record for fall to 2-5. against the Ravens. I'm not a big fan of playing the IF game, but people act like Brady has found a way to willing his team to victory over the Ravens and that's not the case at all.

@Ravensfan23- You're completely right. It's very much the opposite of what people like to think or say. Brady has his WORST games against the Ravens, combining those games with only a 76 QB rating. That's flat out horrible. His worst against any team he's played a minimum of 5 times. It's not that he knows how to win, it's that the Ravens screwed themselves over late in the game. Everyone talks about how great he is, but to be honest, it's his offense in most cases. Even MATT CASSELL went 11-5 with that offense. If they get ahead, they can win. Playing weak teams, they can come back. But play against a team who has a respectable offense and defense? It's a loss about 50% of the time. I read in a column earlier that in order to beat the Patriots, any team will have to put up 30 points. Ravens can do just that, and they can stop Brady. The only threat this year is that they actually have a running game, for once. But I doubt that will make much of a difference.

@ Ravensfan23--Very true statements!. And like you said its about the Ravens not giving it away to the Patriots more than Brady willing his team to a victory against us,it crazy becuase I vividly remember all those heartbreakers as I was reading them man.Against us,he is more of a opprtunist I would say from our errors. Iron has been sharping Iron for a long time in B-more and I think its our time, Its is going to be a Bmore taker ova of the AFC by time the 4th Qtr is done!!

Just like the last two playoff games. As Joe goes, we go. It's really that simple. If Joe has another good game, we win period.

You know I feel real good about Sunday. Let's play flawless football. Execute on all levels of play, Use everyone.lol even the water boy if he has his game face on that day. Don't leave no stone unturned play until the whistle blow the play dead and no complaining about calls. Stay focused mane! You know he is going to get a few calls, But if we out score them the refs won't have an opportunity to decide the game. "We all we got! "We all we need! Now let's "HUNT" all day. GO Ravens!!!!!!

If Cary Williams and Ed Reed plays, Brady is going to pick those areas to death. We have got to replace those two players before tomorrow. Just watch and see.