Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrownsFan

New Addition to the World

28 posts in this topic

I thought I would share how incredibly exciting of a week it has been. Sadie was brought into the world at 3pm on 01/14/13. She weighed 8lbs, 9oz and is doing well overall! Here are a couple of pictures to share. The first picture she is slightly yellow because it was taken on 01/15/13 and she has a bit if jaundice. The 2nd photo was taken on 01/16/13 and is her gangsta pose.

[url="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/eoh85"]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/eoh85[/url]

[url="http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zg4rm"]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zg4rm[/url]

I wish Sadie, you and your wife good luck on the exciting adventure you're about to embark on! :th_baby:

Awwwww she's adorable!!!

Congratulations to you and your wife.

Just enjoy everything. It goes by so very fast!

Oh my GOODNESS look at those sweet little cheeks!!!

BF, she is precious!!!! Congrats and best wishes to your lil family!

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1358544347' post='1316906']
Congrats good man.... Hope to see you on here more
[/quote]

If he starts posting in baby talk, he needs to log off and get sleep! :)

[quote name='INRavensgirl' timestamp='1358544507' post='1316912']

If he starts posting in baby talk, he needs to log off and get sleep! :)
[/quote]that should be about Sunday lol

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1358545791' post='1316945']
that should be about Sunday lol
[/quote]

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Congratulations, BrownsFan!! I hope you, your wife and Sadie enjoy the precious moments you're all about to make together.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Love her. Love her and never let her go. It may not seem like it in the meantime, but they grow up quick.[/i][/font]

Congratulations! She is adorable! :) I'd love if this baby were a girl, but I have a feeling this baby will be another boy, and I'll just be the mama of three boys. Some people are meant to be that I guess. ;)

Your little girl is beautiful, and I wish your family the greatest of blessings. :)

Congratulations !!!!!!
She is beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you to everyone for the comments. She is absolutely the love of my life and everyone was right when they said that one of the best (if not THE best) moments of my entire life will be when she is born. It was just absolutely amazing and I am so happy to have her with us.

I'll tell you something from a wife and mommy point of view. Love, love, love, love, love your wife. Tell her every time you see her how proud you are of her and how amazing this feeling is for you. That you two created your little girl, and that you are as close to her now as you were the day you met. New mommies are hormone city, and especially right after birth, we are in desperate need to know we are desired and wanted by our husbands, even if intimacy is one of the last things on our mind at the moment. :)

I've got plenty more pieces of advice, but I'll leave you with that one for awhile. ;) Congrats again!

Congratulations to you and your family! She is so beautiful. I have a 10 month old daughter and I can tell you that you are in for such an amazing and fun experience. :)

[quote name='Ragin'Raven' timestamp='1358551645' post='1317037']
Congratulations! She is adorable! :) I'd love if this baby were a girl, but I have a feeling this baby will be another boy, and I'll just be the mama of three boys. Some people are meant to be that I guess. ;)

Your little girl is beautiful, and I wish your family the greatest of blessings. :)
[/quote]i have 3 sons, a stepson and a grandson lol some of us are destined for boys I guess.

Hopefully Dexter will love his non fur sister lol

[quote name='BrownsFan' timestamp='1358563089' post='1317191']
Thank you to everyone for the comments. She is absolutely the love of my life and everyone was right when they said that one of the best (if not THE best) moments of my entire life will be when she is born. It was just absolutely amazing and I am so happy to have her with us.
[/quote]
Congrats...enjoy...and thanks for sharing this moment with us! :rolleyes: