3409 replies to this topic

#1 Admin 3

Admin 3

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

AFC Championship: Baltimore Ravens (12-6) at New England Patriots (13-4)
Sunday, 01/20/13, 6:30 PM - Gillette Stadium

TV: CBS | WJZ
TV Crew: Jim Nantz (play-by-play), Phil Simms (analyst)
Radio: 98 Rock | WBAL-1090 AM | Dial Global Sports | Sirius: 88, 92 | XM: 88, 225
Local Radio Crew: Gerry Sandusky (play-by-play), Stan White (analyst), Qadry Ismail (analyst)
National Radio Crew: Kevin Harlan (play-by-play), Dan Fouts (analyst), Mark Malone (sideline)
Ravens Jersey Color: White
Referee Crew: Bill Leavy
Listen Live | Watch Live Post-Game
Download the Flip Card

Stay tuned to BaltimoreRavens.com before Sunday's game. Beginning around 5:30pm, we will stream pre-game Sights & Sounds LIVE from on the field at Gillette Stadium. Watch the players warm-up for the game and go inside the huddle to watch and listen to Ray Lewis give his pre-game motivational speech to the team.

BaltimoreRavens.com writers Ryan Mink & Garrett Downing will CHAT LIVE with fans throughout the game on the Gameday page. (Chat begins 15 minutes before the game.)

LISTEN to the LIVE WBAL radio game broadcast and follow the game with LIVE stats, videos, tweets, photos, info, chat and more on Ravens Gameday. Stay tuned to the Gameday page afterward to WATCH live-streaming video of the John Harbaugh and player post-game press conferences.

You can also follow the game live (including live audio, pre-game and post-game video, stats, tweets and photos) by downloading the Official Ravens Mobile App.

Please disable your user signature when you post in this Game Thread forum.

#2 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

Weeee.....

Posted Image

Im a man!!!

Posted Image

Edited by 1/28/01, 18 January 2013 - 01:50 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Guest_Thunderbird_*

Guest_Thunderbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Nicely done, 1/28/01!

#4 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

here we go again yeah

#5 GermanRavensFan

GermanRavensFan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

WOW; AFC Championship Game! Enjoy it!!

How many people really thought our team would come this far! I'm so pumped!
It's still 51 hours though ;-)

Lets hope we'll have another game thread in 2 weeks.

Edited by GermanRavensFan, 18 January 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#6 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,890 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Weeee.....

Im a man!!!

Good Job! I was worried about what sort of degenerate might sneak in and screw the whole tradition up. Keeping it in the family, that's one less superstition we have to be worried about.
Posted Image

#7 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,332 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

We need a list of superstitions/ rules lol
68f2a8.jpg

#8 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Worn the same Joe Flacco shirt on each of the playoff fridays. I do what I can :D

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#9 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,636 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

This has already been the longest week ever.

Glad for the 6:30 pm start. I'll miss most of the first half but be home in time to catch the 2nd half.

Should be a great game.

Joe flacco picked up a fumbled ball off the ground like he just dropped the newspaper on the sidewalk by accident and flung it across the street square into the neighbor's open mailbox while being attacked by pit bulls on steroids - a Panther's fan

#10 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Good Job! I was worried about what sort of degenerate might sneak in and screw the whole tradition up. Keeping it in the family, that's one less superstition we have to be worried about.

Ive actually had a crazy busy day with work and I just happened to log on around 1:45 and was like "whaaaattttt? No thread yet?". Hit refresh like 5 times in about the first 4 minutes and bam!

Let's do this! Go get 'em, fellas!
Posted Image

#11 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,022 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

Front page on the official game thread, on the official Ravens website, where Ray Lewis & Tom Brady will battle for the last time.

One of my greatest lifetime accomplishments. ;) lol

#12 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

Front page on the official game thread, on the official Ravens website, where Ray Lewis & Tom Brady will battle for the last time.

One of my greatest lifetime accomplishments. ;) lol

Wait, you said this last week just with substituting Brady for Manning... ;)
Posted Image

#13 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,022 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Wait, you said this last week just with substituting Brady for Manning... ;)

;)

#14 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,740 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

Not even fully intentional, but I am sitting here in Ravens plaid pajama (yeah, I said the word pajama) pants, a grey Ravens hoodie, flat brimmed Ravens hat and typing on my Droid with its new purple case. Yeah!
Posted Image

#15 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Not even fully intentional, but I am sitting here in Ravens plaid pajama (yeah, I said the word pajama) pants, a grey Ravens hoodie, flat brimmed Ravens hat and typing on my Droid with its new purple case. Yeah!

Actually part of my gameday attire.....gotta be comfortable for the 3 hours of emotional torture that is NFL football lol.

Edited by BALTIMOREFLACCO, 18 January 2013 - 03:59 PM.

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#16 cursona pirate

cursona pirate

Pickle Pusher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

I got a ride home from my brothers tournament so i can see the game!

12540_520124434672144_755007992_n.jpg

Pitta Hut is now open! WE ALWAYS DELIVER.

#17 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,890 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

We need a list of superstitions/ rules lol

Right now I look like a dirty hobo with my playoff beard and I smell like one too. I've been wearing the same 'Ravens Super Bowl 2000' undershirt for....hmmm....about 22 days. Unwashed - I did rinse it with hot water after the Denver game.

I'm also rocking my purple limited edition Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 shoes! They have purple souls like Ray Lewis

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,286 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Actually part of my gameday attire.....gotta be comfortable for the 4.5 hours of emotional torture that is NFL football lol.

fixed that for you. :-)
15fqib6.jpg

#19 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,005 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Guys i'm so confident about this game. I really don't see how this improved Pats defense match up with the now improve offensive scheme of the Ravens. Talib might have been enough if Cam was still the play caller but he's not. Caldwell is actually finding ways of getting his guys matched up 1on1 and taking advantage of defensive weaknesses. The Pats really haven't been able to stop the Ravens offense with Cam calling the plays, Caldwell is much better.

I really don't see where this is a good matchup for the Pats honestly. Not being a homer at all. I just think they are a team that has benefited from their rep. The Texans seemed scared of the Pats last week and for whatever reason they went away from their bread and butter, choosing to put the game in Schuab's hands. But it's not about what the Texans or any other team could or couldn't do against the Pats.

I just look at the return game and see a advantage for the Ravens. I look at the Ravens offense vs the Pats defense and I see advantage Ravens. The Pats are a bend but don't break defense that lives off the big TOs, however the Ravens offense don't turn the ball over much. So I can't really see where the Pats can stop the Ravens. Wilfork will be key, the Ravens deal with him and they'll be able to both run and pass making it next to impossible to stop the offense.

The Pats offense vs the Ravens defense is a slight edge, but not as much as everyone makes it seem. The Pats are more of a dink and dunk offense and the Ravens are gonna want to force them to go down field. If the Ravens can press their WRs, throw off the timing and force Brady to hold the ball, that's where the mistakes from that Pats offense will come. Ngata and Mcphee will have to be huge in this game because Suggs and Kruger will force Brady to step up, but if there is no pressure up the middle, Bray will just find open pass lanes.

Also, 2 guys I think will have pretty big sleeper performances are, Dickson and Doss. Those guys will fly under the radar, but both guys will come up with at least 2 big 3rd down catches in this game.

mj5v69.jpg

#20 MTRavensFan

MTRavensFan

Pro Bowler

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

Actually part of my gameday attire.....gotta be comfortable for the 3 hours of emotional torture that is NFL football lol.

RAVENS football LOL !!!
I'm in a great purple fleece robe my Mom sent for Christmas last year and my Ravens slippers. Games out here usually start @ 11:00 am, have to set an alarm :)
Wore purple scrubs to work today, but kept it low-key; co-workers are Broncos fans, and still smarting. Did get a big thumbs up from a Steelers fan, though.

Two. More Sleeps.

"I would suggest not wringing those hands so hard that you sprain them. Take a chill pill." - Eisenbergf4ia7s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users