Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bishop

Total Disrespect!

51 posts in this topic

How DISRESPECTFUL, We have a press conference in front of the Denver Broncos Orange back drop instead of a purple one. Championship week backdrops are supposed to be the color of the team? Patriots backdrop is red. I don't believe the disrespect the league and analyst are showing us. Unbelievable....

Im pretty sure its red because its AFC not because its Patriots. The 9ers and Falcons both had blue back drops, color of the NFC.

[quote name='qredett' timestamp='1358393034' post='1315022']
Im pretty sure its red because its AFC not because its Patriots. The 9ers and Falcons both had blue back drops, color of the NFC.
[/quote]

I can agree with The AFC red, Sure. Why do we have Denver Orange, Instead of AFC Red

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358393217' post='1315033']
I can agree with The AFC red, Sure. Why do we have Denver Orange, Instead of AFC Red
[/quote]
When did we have denver orange?

I think everyone on the forums has lost their minds tonight. Too much craziness around here.

Pretty sure it looked red to me, but I'm not sure that it's a conspiracy against anyone. It's just the backdrop. Like someone else said, red for AFC. Let's not get carried away with that sort of stuff. The American flag has Patriots colors on it too. Dang, the country is against us! ;)

Sorry, I know you're serious, and I'm not saying anything bad about it, but I don't know if it's a big deal.

Looks as if, there was a full blown conclusion that Denver was gonna win and they made a orange one.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser-Lewis-On-Being-Here-Again-One-Last-Time/980b5576-275e-42f3-a3ec-acb8c0e41e4e

thats orange. Im tired of all the billboards, annalyst, and all the disrespect.

[img]http://littlepearlpublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/30655.jpg[/img]

Really? I don't know why everybody clamors to have everything perfect and have the media singing our praises. Its never going to happen. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It's called "lighting". It was red, the lighting just made it seem a little lighter, giving it an orange-ish tint. Adjust the tint on your monitor.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Chill.[/i][/font]

[quote name='qredett' timestamp='1358393271' post='1315035']
When did we have denver orange?
[/quote]

look at the videos

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358393482' post='1315043']
[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser-Lewis-On-Being-Here-Again-One-Last-Time/980b5576-275e-42f3-a3ec-acb8c0e41e4e"]http://www.baltimore...ec-acb8c0e41e4e[/url]

[/quote]

Not Orange, just terrible lighting.

I'm color blind then. :) I still think it looks red to me, but I could be wrong. It definitely looked red on television. I still don't think it's a conspiracy or disrespectful move. It's just a color.

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358393482' post='1315043']
[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser-Lewis-On-Being-Here-Again-One-Last-Time/980b5576-275e-42f3-a3ec-acb8c0e41e4e"]http://www.baltimore...ec-acb8c0e41e4e[/url]

[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013012000/2012/POST20/ravens@patriots#menu=highlights&tab=preview[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Skip down to the one that reads, "Flacco looking to overcome..."[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The same video that is on the BR.com site. It's just the way the video is shot & the lighting. Relax.[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1358393556' post='1315047']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]It's called "lighting". It was red, the lighting just made it seem a little lighter, giving it an orange-ish tint. Adjust the tint on your monitor.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Chill.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

I hope so. still orange for me, but... The way it looks fired me up.

You guys do know that computer screens often show colors strangely (and differently)?

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]And one last thing, if that background is "orange' as you say it is, ... then why are the letters in the "NFL" logo also "orange"?[/i][/font]

[quote name='Grendelwulf21' timestamp='1358393667' post='1315055']
It's orange for me, kind of weird but I'm not worried about it :) relax!
[/quote]

Obviously over reacting, But The way it looked .....

No disrespect; just a backdrop color. Even if it was orange, I wouldn't see any offending statement with that either.

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358392867' post='1315015']
How DISRESPECTFUL, We have a press conference in front of the Denver Broncos Orange back drop instead of a purple one. Championship week backdrops are supposed to be the color of the team? Patriots backdrop is red. I don't believe the disrespect the league and analyst are showing us. Unbelievable....
[/quote]

Stick with Ray Ray on this one, don't get mad

No weapons formed against us shall prosper

Man believes in what is possible

God believes in the impossible

Lewis 2013

:lock:

This thread is stupid.

Like someone said, AFC color is red, so the backdrop is red. Who cares what the color of the backdrop is, we earn our respect by winning the Super Bowl and nothing else.

[quote name='Ragin'Raven' timestamp='1358393992' post='1315069']
No disrespect; just a backdrop color. Even if it was orange, I wouldn't see any offending statement with that either.
[/quote]

Its Just that, Being as I listen to the fan all day at work, and all last week I dropped by denver's station a few times, and the disrespect was out of this world. I'm in a Ravens against the World type mindset right now. We've always thrived as underdogs for years but Ive never seen it this bad.

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358393731' post='1315058']

I hope so. still orange for me, but... The way it looks fired me up.
[/quote]

Well..whatever gets you fired up! ...i guess :-)

[quote name='Bishop' timestamp='1358394483' post='1315085']
Its Just that, Being as I listen to the fan all day at work, and all last week I dropped by denver's station a few times, and the disrespect was out of this world. I'm in a Ravens against the World type mindset right now. We've always thrived as underdogs for years but Ive never seen it this bad.
[/quote]

But at the end of the day, as crazy as it sounds, it's just football. I love the game, and I would wager to guess that I (as a woman) know the game just as well as any armchair QB man out there. But it's still a game. There are some things worth getting fired up about in life, but what the media says about your favorite team isn't really one of them, not when you have all the crazy you know what out there in the world that's happened in the past couple months. Enjoy the game, and enjoy watching the Ravens this weekend, but don't let it consume you. :)