4 replies to this topic

#1 blackandpurplesacks

blackandpurplesacks

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

Any Ravens fans in the Des Moines Iowa area? I am literally the only Ravens fan I know....

#2 DSMRavensFan

DSMRavensFan

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yes! I live in Drake Neigborhood!

Grew up in Northern Baltimore County.

Super Bowl!!! Super Bowl!!! Super Bowl!!!

#3 Ticklemepink49

Ticklemepink49

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

I live in Ankeny, Iowa and am a diehard Raven's fan! I grew up in Baltimore City and moved here when I was 34 years old, so most of my life I've been a Baltimorian!

My sister and my niece and nephews and that are all grown now and also have a brother & another sister that all live in the Des Moines area!

All the rest of my brothers and sisters are still in Baltimore. We had a big family. It was 9 kids.

I love the Raven's. My husband loves the Vikings, but he also grew up here. We were really hoping that Minnesota could pull it off and it would be purple against purple at the Superbowl! LOL

I do like the Vikings, but in no way like the Ravens! They will always be my team no matter where I move to, but I'll probably be here for a while cause I want my son to finish school here in Ankeny and he's only 14 right now, so he's in the 9th grade, so 3 more years after this year, then I'm hoping I get to go somewhere warm, but it's a dream right now! LOL

I'm glad to know there are other Des Moines people that are Raven's fans!

I am so looking forward to watching the Superbowl! I can't wait and let's hope they kick the 49er's dupa! It's the East Coast against the West Coast!

#4 Ticklemepink49

Ticklemepink49

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

I wanted to clarify myself because I said I hope the Ravens kick the 49er's dupa. No, it was not a spelling error, it's just in polish instead of using the word on here! LOL

#5 blackandpurplesacks

blackandpurplesacks

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Great to here there are other Ravens fans in the Des Moines area. Can't say how excited I am for the Super Bowl. Even thought of driving to NO to just be in town during the festivities, no way could I afford actually getting into the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users