Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raven07

Comment section for everyone's profile page

8 posts in this topic

saw this on the car forum im a part of, didn't see it here, worth a shot.... but how bout a Comment section on the profile page of everyone. I know there's a profile feed section in which comments can be left on your status update.. but im talking about a regular comment section. seems to work pretty well from the car forum. and I think its a good way to interact with fellow members and I feel it could add to the overall forum experience...thoughts?.... if you need reference to what I mean.... refer to [url="http://www.the370z.com"]www.the370z.com[/url] and click on a member profile and see the area at the bottom of the page where you can leave comments and interact with each other more so than a status up date :) on the site though its called 'visitor messages'

[quote name='Moderator 2' timestamp='1358367873' post='1314484']
People put some not nice stuff on profiles of people they dont like lol
[/quote] lol understood, I figured since this forum is a top notch area, and one of the few areas where mods do their jobs, and people know what they should and should not do pretty well. a comment section would better the overall forum experience, if that makes sense, another way to communicate you know? lol

I for one am comfortable with the current comment system. Not to belittle Raven07's opinion.