Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Anquan Boldin: 'We'll Win'

56 posts in this topic

The Ravens wide receiver said that the Ravens will make this year's game different.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Anquan-Boldin-Well-Win/1ecdd0c1-fa14-4fca-a69f-ecf7a9f39a8b]View the full article[/url]

Man Torrey and Q will be torching the sidelines!! With Flacco's cannon we really have a shot at going to the superbowl!!! Go RAVENS!!

I think we definantly should keep boldin/ resign him. But I wonder if he would be willing to take a small paycut. With kruger, and ellerbe being unrestricted we need to keep our best players. And boldin is one of them, have a big game sunday man! We need you.

Some may judge this as over confident. Shouldn't give any bulletin board material to an already superior team!

Q is just a very confident guy, and he should be. He does not speak often, but when he does it is the truth from the heart.They need to get him involved early to make sure we have offensive balance. I for one think we would have won the game last year if we would have capitalized on Julian Edelman(a wr), covering Q BEFORE 5 minutes left in the game.

If there was ever a hard-nosed gritty receiver who could play just about anywhere outside the trenches in football (safety, linebacker, running back, full back...) his name would be Anquan Boldin. And did I mentioned he starred at quarterback in high school?!!!

Anquan Boldness! I love it. Let's go to New England and Punch them in the Mouth for 60 minutes.

Now let's back that confidnece with action. i have a good feeling about this another nailbiter less then three again. ravens win

Dang, this is contagious!!!

It's gettin' hot in here ...

I'm feeling a little squirrelly ...

If - NO, strike that - WHEN the Ravens WIN on Sunday,
I think the entire team - Boldin, Ray Ray, Lil Ray &
Coach Harbs too - should go to mid-field and all together
do "The Squirrel Dance" ... led by Ray Lewis, of course!!! :)

Let that fire burn inside...but keep your composure. We need to continue to play smart football. Can't afford to be over zealous against the Pats.

Pats are near the bottom on pass defense. Joe will blow them up with "F-Bombs" to Q and Torrey. Meanwhile the D just needs to keep Brady on the run. Like Manning, he's a sissy at heart, will get scared and flustered.