Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Video: Ravens Still Inspired By Ray Lewis' Message

30 posts in this topic

Ray Lewis' speech after last year’s AFC championship fueled the Ravens to get back to this point.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Video-Ravens-Still-Inspired-By-Ray-Lewis-Message/3a100b00-db03-4873-8700-84fe40aba527]View the full article[/url]

"Let's make somebody smile when we walk out of here." Ray Lewis has brought smiles all across the country in the last 17 years. Last year was heart breaking but only 52 can motivate through such heart break. I hope and pray that this year 52 will have to say nothing. Just hoisting up that lombardi with tears rolling down his face would be the most motivating speech anyone can give. Let's roll through Foxborough and smile in New orleans. Go Ravens!

"THIS RIGHT HEAR MAKES US STRONG LETS UNDERSTAND WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM LETS UNDERSTAND WHO WE ARE AS MEN" what doesn't kill u makes u stronger,the hotter the fier the harder the iron, There is nothing like a speech from sugga lets see him dance his way to the big easy

They would have had to put me in a straight jacket if I was anywhere near Evans or Cundiff that day. No clue how Ray does what he does but I'm glad he does it. Great Leader

A tired old cliche: "We'll get em next year"!

Only a Ray Lewis, with his body of work as a constant inspiration could utter such a mundane cliche and turn it into a BATTLE CRY!

I am so-o-o-o proud of our guys and to be in the Ball-So-Hard Raven Nation!

that speech pulled our guys together....and now......here we go again!! let's right the wrong (dropped TD pass by Evans to win the AFCCG last season and the missed FG by Cundiff to tie the game) this time around and get to and then win the Superbowl!

~Mili

One word "Finish" This time we need to Finish. Lets go into the Lions Den and kick the doors down. This team is hungry and destin. I am honestly afraid for the Patriots. This game will not be as close as people think. Ravens 31- Patriots-20

31-20 Ravens. Defense rattles Brady early into throwing an early INT, and a fumble. The game going into the 2nd half will be Ravens 17- Pats 10. Ravens get the ball back second half, and march down and score via a Ray Rice dump off pass. to go up 24-10 over the Pats. Pats come rolling back after a few series by both teams ending in punts but the Pats getting a FG in there, only to find Wes Welker on a few routes that is capped off by a Ridley 15 yard burst into the endzone bringing the surge and life back into Gillette Stadium Score now is 24-20. However the Ravens then silence the crowd once again with 8 minutes on the clock, Flacco tosses the ball deep to....Anquan Boldin, who was left one v one with a CB and beat on the route bringing the score to 31-20. Tom, now desperate to find the end zone gets his team poised to make a TD, but Ridley Fumbles on the 5 yard line. Joe Flacco plays the clock, and tick tick tick, the game is over. Ravens win 31-20-. There you have it folks. That is how the game will go

Again, key to winning in New England will be Kruger and Suggs getting to Lewis and Flacco playing like he has in the playoffs. I think the Ravens have just a good a chance as the Pats to reach the Superbowl. GO RAVENS

IBP

The most inspirational sportsman ever! I cannot imagine any other leader in the same league as our own Ray Lewis! God Bless him and his endeavors as he takes his inspiration to the whole world now!

NinjaTurtles
Posted
28 minutes ago

"All this yap, yap, yap. The bottom line is. You gotta buckle up your chinstrap"

~Ray

Its a double chinstrap game come Sunday. I cant't wait till game time. Im starting to get that feeling when I was a kid getting close to Christmas time, I think is the best way to describe the feeling I have about this TEAM and it's chances.

I just got fired up and now im about to hit this gym and go off. I cant wait till sunday. We needed last year to get to this point. We tasted bitter defeat and now know what it will take to get past that hump once and for all. It aint about how you fall but about how you get up. This whole year has been full of ups and downs everywhere but yet our boys just keep on getting up and up and up. Watch and see how they get up for these Pats this time around. It may not be pretty but it will be us on the winning side at the end. Let's GO Ravens!

Have any of you noticed that Ray Lewis is in such a good place with God? Dude is passionate about the Lord. God has blessed Ray Lewis with such an amazing career and with the ability to lead. What an inspiration. I wish my relationship with God can be as good as Ray's, just truly amazes me how God can use someone like this and someone like Ray to continue to glorify Him and give Him all the credit each and every day. What a Humble character. Take notes this man of God is an example to follow.