45 replies to this topic

#1 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Please point out any errors and provide suggestions: I will update with new info.
I have noticed a lot of people talking about the cap a lot and how much we will have. I decided to make a simplified version showing us the amount of space after all obvious moves are complete. I also will have a list of the breakdowns of less obvious moves.

Here is the math. Scroll down to Discussion Section if you want to skip this part:

Spoiler

Discussion Parameters:

Spoiler

I hope this makes it much easier to talk about potential off-season moves. The obvious selections have been finished. Pitta, Flacco, and the Entire Draft class are signed with no cap space left.
Now we figure out who the draft class may be, what to do with unsigned free agents, and how to handle heavy contracts of players who may be earning too much or are willing to take a paycut.

Edited by dhstandard, 15 January 2013 - 10:35 PM.

#2 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,186 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Really all you have to sum up is this:

If we overpay Flacco, we lose basically majority of all our pieces

If we can get a reasonable top 10 money for him, we can keep keys pieces

If we trade him and draft a QB we can keep all of our key pieces aside from Flacco.

I hope Joe can come back within a reasonable price. We need to move forward from what we already have and get better.

Overpaying flacco will kill our organization. Hope Joe Linta (that obnoxious greedy [profanity deleted]) can come to some reasonable agreement with our FO instead of rambling about needing top 5 or better money.

Edited by Ravenseconbeast, 15 January 2013 - 10:36 PM.

#3 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

I agree. I was more setting the stage for the entire off-season. I am estimating we can sign Flacco (over-estimated hit of 16.5 million) , the draft class (over-estimated but close within range), and tender pitta in order to use all our space while only losing Ray Lewis, Birk, and Bobbie Williams. I just included my math on how I did this.

I feel like this is the best place to begin discussing because it is the most likely occurrence.

Edited by dhstandard, 15 January 2013 - 10:39 PM.

#4 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,979 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Flacco really is the critical piece. If a long term deal can be worked it could potentially save 6-8M compared to the Franchise Tag. Birk, Williams, Leach, McClain, Jacoby, and Boldin will all likely be reworked or released. Ellerbe, Kruger, and Pitta will be the key FAs that the FO will try to retain, aside from Flacco of course. McKinnie might be in line for a deal too, but that seems less likely.

Hop on board the Draft Odell Beckham JR Bandwagon! Taking all comers! 

#5 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Flacco really is the critical piece. If a long term deal can be worked it could potentially save 6-8M compared to the Franchise Tag. Birk, Williams, Leach, McClain, Jacoby, and Boldin will all likely be reworked or released. Ellerbe, Kruger, and Pitta will be the key FAs that the FO will try to retain, aside from Flacco of course. McKinnie might be in line for a deal too, but that seems less likely.

I think Kruger is gone. Even though he is one of the best rotational pass rushers in the league, he wants starter money. The guys who could take paycuts are more worth their money. We would get more out of 8 million in space than a third down pass rusher (no matter how good he is). I hope Upshaw can develop into a pass rusher or one of those guys in the PS. Flacco is the key piece. Also we have no way of knowing how much money he will make in the first year. We could just as easily sign him for an average of 16 million a year and only pay him close to 5-10 this season.

Ellerbe and Pitta will be back. Kruger won't make the cut I just can't see it. He fired his old agent for a reason. The only free agent splash I could see us make is possibly an average LT. The draft just lost the top O-linemen so getting a LT will be next to impossible. Guys who may have fallen to us will be in the top 15 now.

I see Boldin, Leach, and McClain taking paycuts giving us around 4-6 million in cap space. Use that to sign a LT this year for a small price and pay them more in the coming years. Unfortunately Ed Reed is gone as well. I don't see a possible way we can retain him =(.

Edited by dhstandard, 15 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

#6 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,683 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Well, first of all nice work.

Anyway, doing a Lardarius Webb with Dennis Pitta would be a nice move. It would secure him for next year and really reduce our headaches for the next offseason. He's a good player and he definitely should be extended.

As for who can be restructured, I think Boldin, Leach, Jones, Ngata, Suggs are all candidates for restructures. Boldin and Jones are both on the last years of their deals and they may want to extend one or both of them or cut one of them. Also, Leach is on the last year of his deal and I have no idea whether or not the FO wants to retain him, but I assume they would. As for Jameel McClain, I'd love for him to be gone but I doubt it. The Ravens don't release veteran talent, especially when Ray Lewis is retiring. They will keep McClain even if they draft a guy in the 1st round. The Ravens hate to get rid of veteran depth. I don't think they restructure Jameel, though.

As for free agents, I think Ellerbe & McKinnie return. I think McKinnie is brought back for depth while we groom his replacement, like this year with Birk & Gradkowski. I think Kruger & Williams walk. Flacco of course returns.

I would also like to have Ed Reed return, and I think it's very possible. I think the Ravens would bring back Reed before Kruger, honestly.

#7 B-more Ravor

B-more Ravor

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:11 PM

Agreed, it all comes down to Flacco's contract.

They presently have $108.329M committed to the Cap for 2013, which is for the 42 players that are presently under contract (they signed 5 guys a week or so ago). The Cap is projected to be around $120.9M. They have around $1.2M in 2012 Cap space that they can carry over.

Once the RFAs and EFAs are tendered, and factoring in Ray's retirement, they should be around $6.5M under. They could have more if they don't offer RFA tenders to David Reed and Ramon Harewood (but you are eating into your depth by not doing so).

If they can get Flacco signed to a long term deal, that will pretty much eat up that space. If they need to franchise him, they'll need an additional $8.5M to do so. They can get $3.25M in additional Cap space from releasing Bobbie Williams and Matt Birk.

Needless to say, getting Flacco re-signed will make the offseason much, much easier.
“Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter - @RavensSalaryCap

#8 Dudeman

Dudeman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

I think Kruger is gone. Even though he is one of the best rotational pass rushers in the league, he wants starter money. The guys who could take paycuts are more worth their money. We would get more out of 8 million in space than a third down pass rusher (no matter how good he is). I hope Upshaw can develop into a pass rusher or one of those guys in the PS. Flacco is the key piece. Also we have no way of knowing how much money he will make in the first year. We could just as easily sign him for an average of 16 million a year and only pay him close to 5-10 this season.

Ellerbe and Pitta will be back. Kruger won't make the cut I just can't see it. He fired his old agent for a reason. The only free agent splash I could see us make is possibly an average LT. The draft just lost the top O-linemen so getting a LT will be next to impossible. Guys who may have fallen to us will be in the top 15 now.

I see Boldin, Leach, and McClain taking paycuts giving us around 4-6 million in cap space. Use that to sign a LT this year for a small price and pay them more in the coming years. Unfortunately Ed Reed is gone as well. I don't see a possible way we can retain him =(.

I agree I really do and maybe starter money is out there for him, and even before the play-offs I could see Kruger even wanting to play elsewhere. But now I see a player that seems to have finally bought into the team. It could be these purple shades I have been wearing the past 2 weeks of festivus, but I definitely want Kruger back as a Raven now more than ever.

Edited by Dudeman, 15 January 2013 - 11:19 PM.

603060_10151508899441059_1219667063_n.jp

#9 B-more Ravor

B-more Ravor

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

I agree. I was more setting the stage for the entire off-season. I am estimating we can sign Flacco (over-estimated hit of 16.5 million) , the draft class (over-estimated but close within range), and tender pitta in order to use all our space while only losing Ray Lewis, Birk, and Bobbie Williams. I just included my math on how I did this.

I feel like this is the best place to begin discussing because it is the most likely occurrence.

On a new long-term deal, Flacco's 2013 Cap number will likely be nowhere near $16.5M. That may well be the average yearly salary of the contract, but the first year cap number is always much lower than the average in deals like this.

You also haven't taken into account the tenders for their other RFAs (Dickson, Cox, AJones, DReed, Harewood) and the team's 8 ERFAs. Those will eat up significant Cap space.

This is a little outdated, but gives a pretty good overview of where they are roster-wise:

http://russellstreet...agency-preview/

Edited by B-more Ravor, 15 January 2013 - 11:23 PM.

“Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter - @RavensSalaryCap

#10 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

On a new long-term deal, Flacco's 2013 Cap number will likely be nowhere near $16.5M. That may well be the average yearly salary of the contract, but the first year cap number is always much lower than the average in deals like this.

You also haven't taken into account the tenders for their other RFAs (Dickson, Cox, AJones, DReed, Harewood) and the team's 8 ERFAs. Those will eat up significant Cap space.

This is a little outdated, but gives a pretty good overview of where they are roster-wise:

I mentioned in my OP that franchising Flacco was 20 million. I used the 16.5 million as the average money we would pay per year if we signed him to a long term deal. Sorry for not making that clear. Like Ray Rice last year, his hit will most likely be a lot less. Drew Breeds only was a 10.7 million hit against the cap despite making 40 million in his first year. The overestimation helps balance the other factors.

Also I didn't include those tenders because I don't know which will be tendered an which will be let go. Not all RFA are always tendered. and the ERFA's were already factored in. I did over-estimate various aspects of the cap and who ever is tendered will most likely be factored in. Instead of listing them individually which takes up a lot of space, the overestimation makes up for it. Flacco's cap number was the biggest overestimation which helped me keep things succinct. the draft price is most likely less as well.

In my grand total I had us hitting the exact cap space with Pitta, Flacco, and the draft picks. In reality with just those 3 factors we will most likely be under the cap by a fairly significant amount. These estimates are pretty rough but they give a good idea of what's happening. That's why I called it "simplified".

Edited by dhstandard, 15 January 2013 - 11:50 PM.

#11 gabefergy

gabefergy

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,979 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

I'd like to keep Kruger, but its really up to him. I think the FO will make him a fair offer similar to how they gave Grubbs a nice offer. If Kruger is all about the money then he is likely gone because some team will overpay. He is on the record saying he really wants to stay a Raven but we'll have to wait and see. I'm not sold on Upshaw as a pass-rusher, but if slims down a bit he could develop. I dont see any way Reed is back sadly. Hopefully we win him a SB and he retires a Raven.

Hop on board the Draft Odell Beckham JR Bandwagon! Taking all comers! 

#12 Sizzlebshu

Sizzlebshu

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

The unfortunate fact is that we are not gonna be able to keep most of our potential FA without overpaying for them.

Big Mac
Kruger
Ed Reed

All 3 of these guys will be overpaid for. You can argue that you cant overpay Reed given his playmaking ability, but 8 million a year at this point is too much.

However, this situation is why the Ravens always get compensatory picks. Ozzie has done a great job building through the draft and I am sure the next men will step up. They may not be the players that Ed Reed and Kruger and Big Mac are, but we will still be competitive and we will fall into the same holes that other teams fall into by overpaying players and as a result we will be competitive for years to come consistently.

#13 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,410 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

I mentioned in my OP that franchising Flacco was 20 million. I used the 16.5 million as the average money we would pay per year if we signed him to a long term deal. Sorry for not making that clear. Like Ray Rice last year, his hit will most likely be a lot less. Drew Breeds only was a 10.7 million hit against the cap despite making 40 million in his first year. The overestimation helps balance the other factors.

Also I didn't include those tenders because I don't know which will be tendered an which will be let go. Not all RFA are always tendered. and the ERFA's were already factored in. I did over-estimate various aspects of the cap and who ever is tendered will most likely be factored in. Instead of listing them individually which takes up a lot of space, the overestimation makes up for it. Flacco's cap number was the biggest overestimation which helped me keep things succinct. the draft price is most likely less as well.

In my grand total I had us hitting the exact cap space with Pitta, Flacco, and the draft picks. In reality with just those 3 factors we will most likely be under the cap by a fairly significant amount. These estimates are pretty rough but they give a good idea of what's happening. That's why I called it "simplified".

ftr. Hes the one who writes those articles....

#14 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

2013 is going to be a brutal year for us especially in cap space. I'm just making this projection up to show people to stop dreaming fantasy of signing big names and face reality of what 2013 is going to be like on the team. The projections might be tough to swallow, however this might be our worst case scenario for the upcoming cap. I have faith that our front office can do better than this projection states. The main point is that Flacco is our first and major priority, then everything else follows.

http://russellstreet...ens-salary-cap/

Reconstruct Contract:

Haloti Ngata - Proven All-Pro, so the base contract of 4 million should help
Marshal Yanda - Proven All-Pro, so base contract of 4.5 million should help
Vonta Leach - Proven All-Pro, however giving a lot of guaranteed money to a dying breed of FBs is unwise, but let's say we really need his 3 million base salary for relief.
Terrell Suggs - This one could be tough because Suggs been struggling with injuries, but that 6 million base salary could help
Total Cap Made: $15.04M [17.5M - 615K*4 (base salaries reduced to veteran minimums)]

Retirement:

Ray Lewis - $4.3 Million in cap space
Bobbie Williams - He probably knows that his time is up after seeing how ineffective he was this season. $1.2 Million will help either way
Matt Birk - This year he has played well, but if we win, he might think of ending on top. However, if he decides to continue $2.75 M could be a deciding factor on if he stays.
Total Saving: $8.25M

Released:

Jacoby Jones - Probably an All-Pro special teamer, but we don't have the luxury to keep one, his $3 Million is too good.
Jameel McClain - 3-4 ILB are a dime in a dozen and his injury-filled season didn't help his cause and paycheck Tough Business, but his $3 Million will help our cap situation.
Total: $6M

Extend Contract:

Anquan Boldin - This is probably the best choice for Boldin who hasn't top 1000 yards or made the Pro-Bowl since he got here. He's not a #1 WR, but still very useful for our team since he helps block and catch in crucial time. Probably a two year $3 Million dollar per year contract can help similar. However, his contract is highly based on how he performs in the playoffs, how the upcoming free agent class does with Dwyane Bowe, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, Mike Wallace, and others. Will teams throw huge money, or the abundance of WRs lower the market by a lot. I assume Boldin is going to get cut when the market price far below the standard $7.2 Million.

Saving: $6M

Exclusive Free Agents:

RB – Anthony Allen
RB – Damien Berry
RB – Bobby Rainey
LB – Josh Bynes - Dime in a dozen ILB, who might help relieve McClain's departure
LB – Albert McClellan
DT – Bryan Hall
S – Anthony Levine

I assume the Ravens will tender them all around $555,000 or $480,000 depending on their service. It's cheaper to tender them and let them try to make the roster in the upcoming season, unless they are really unfit for the team.
Spent: $3.885M

Restricted Free Agents:

TE – Dennis Pitta - 2nd rounder - Proven target for Flacco and will be retained due to that we have no TEs on our roster for 2013. I believe a 2nd rounder is enough because last year showed teams were unwilling to part with a 2nd rounder.
TE – Ed Dickson - 3rd rounder - He hasn't turned into the player we all hoped, but still cheaper to retain RFAs, then start over with rookies.
DT – Arthur Jones - 2nd Rounder - Jones has turned into a solid player this year and it would be unwise to try gamble and put a lower tender because teams will definitely believe a mid round pick is enough for a starting caliber player.
LS – Morgan Cox - Not tendered - Team might just give him the veteran minimum because Long Snappers aren't a hot commodity
OL – Ramon Harewood - Not tendered - Probably offered veteran minimum due to potential and depth, but time is running out.
WR – David Reed - Not tendered - Injuries costed his potential and his ceiliing might be a Special Teamer.
S – Emmanuel Cook - Not tendered - A lot of unknowns after breaking his leg.

First Round Tender - $2.879M (est)
2nd Round Tender - $2.023M (est)
Low Round Tender - $1.323M (est)

Total Spent: $5.369M

2013 Draft Class
They need to get paid too, and from the outlooks of things, we might get up to 11 picks (seven original + four compensatory), which is a lot of money we need to save.
Total Need: $7M (Around there for a draft class this big)

Total Salary Cap:
$106.5M - $35.29M (Reconstruction + Release + Retirement) + $16.254M (Draft Class + ERFA + RFA)
= $87.464M in money spent (41 players on roster)

or $34.536M in cap space from the projected cap limit of $122M

This is the cap space with all the cuts to key players and without signing Flacco.

The Flacco Situation:

Joe Flacco - You can bet he's not leaving here, so now the team is waiting to see if Flacco can prove himself to get paid like an elite QB. The playoff performance plays a big role on Flacco. Also, his contract could be at least $15M+ thanks to pro-bowl Matt Schaub's contract of $15.5 per year. The Franchise Tag could be around $16M so we know that we're going to spend money to keep Flacco. All I know is that the $18M+ of the Elite Status QBs (Brady, Manning, Brees) has be to be in form of escalators and not guarantees because Flacco hasn't been to the Pro-Bowls or had an All-Pro regular season performance.
Total Spent: $16M per year - this might be our best shot for Flacco's contract as the price of Franchise QB has risen dramatically with the recent contracts of Matt Schaub and Drew Brees

Cap Space Left: $18.536M to sign at least 11 players to make a full roster

Remaining Key Free Agents:

Ed Reed - As beloved as Ed Reed has been for Baltimore, his time here depends highly on what's on Reed's agenda. If Ed Reed wants to get that one final big payday, then it might be tough to keep him here. Charles Woodson might be the perfect example of what Ed Reed's big payday might look like. Woodson's annual base salary of $6.5M is really a big price to pay for an aging injury-proned All-Pro and Hall of Fame Safety. If other teams want to gamble on paying a premium for the few remaining years of Ed Reed, then we have no choice, but to say goodbye. However, with the factors of retirement and injuries, teams might be shy to give him a big contract, so the market sets Ed Reed's value. If Reed wants to finish his career here, then he has to take a hometown discount to stay in the culture of a winning team.

Cary Williams - Williams has gone through a lot of ups and downs through his time here. However, he is our #1 CB after Webb went down and he has holded up somewhat solid. He has basically sealed his fate here by rejecting the team's 3 year $15 million offer. He decided that he can perform to a bigger contract and has done well to prove it. He might be looking for something similar to Eric Wright's 5 year $37.5 million contract in the market.

Paul Kruger - He was considered a red star player back in the 2009 draft. Even though it took all 4 years, he has finally broken out to be that red star player the front office was talking about. The only thing is that what will be the price to keep him here. Cliff Avril and Anthony Spencer will decide the price tag of Paul Kruger because pass rushers are of the premium and the Ravens might have to pay a pretty penny ($7M+ or even higher) to keep Kruger here.

Dannelle Ellerbe - It's his contract year and he's been our best LB throughout the season. The best thing about ILB is that they have a soft market, which has reduce their value greatly. Ellerbe doesn't have Pro-Bowl creditials, but the Ravens know he's one of their most effective players. However he does have injury and discipline concern and the front office has to decide if he's worth the money to keep here. He might be looking something similar to Jameel McClain's contract (3 year $10.5M), which is the price for a starting ILB contract that is not an All-Pro.

Bryant McKinnie - A definite headcase, but is talented to play a hot commodity position. We all know he has a debt problem and needs to stay in the NFL to pay it off. Starting LTs are hard to come by in this league, but there could be a chance the McKinnie decides to return for a small contract that is fit for an aging LT. However, that chance is silm because McKinnie might go for the best offer out there and there are plenty of teams that are willing to overpay for Left Tackles.

Overview:
With this projection, we all can see the Ravens can make up a lot of cap space at the cost of sacrificing some key veterans and putting more financial stress in the future. However, the league knows that 2014 is a big year for salary cap due to the huge TV endorsement that will increase the cap limit. The Ravens Front Office know what is best for the team and have plenty of options to keep fielding a competitive team for the 6th straight year.

#15 Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

The Crow-God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,552 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

This upcoming free agent class is filled with studs. It's a shame that we don't have any money to even resign our guys back for market price. However, since the stud free agents are going to cash in, that will push down under-the-radar players to take team-friendly deals, since their value won't be overpaid. I have a good feeling, our team will find a bunch of Corey Graham-type players who are undervalued, yet vital to the team's performance.

#16 funky141

funky141

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,696 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Joe Flacco - You can bet he's not leaving here, so now the team is waiting to see if Flacco can prove himself to get paid like an elite QB. The playoff performance plays a big role on Flacco. Also, his contract could be at least $15M+ thanks to pro-bowl Matt Schaub's contract of $15.5 per year. The Franchise Tag could be around $16M so we know that we're going to spend money to keep Flacco. All I know is that the $18M+ of the Elite Status QBs (Brady, Manning, Brees) has be to be in form of escalators and not guarantees because Flacco hasn't been to the Pro-Bowls or had an All-Pro regular season performance.
Total Spent: $16M per year - this might be our best shot for Flacco's contract as the price of Franchise QB has risen dramatically with the recent contracts of Matt Schaub and Drew Brees

This Sunday (if win and the Super Bowl) will determine what his agent will ask for. I'm willing to bet if Flacco gets to the Super Bowl and wins his agent will ask for a big payday. (a contract that compares to a Brees and Brady)
If that's the case the Ravens will just franchise him for one year. There are too many teams out there that will over pay for Flacco if the Ravens decide not to resign.

#17 Brandon22

Brandon22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

So Restructure The Following Deals:
Vonta Leach
Jacoby Jones
Anquan Boldin
Terrell Suggs
Micheal Oher

Haloti Ngata
Bernard Pollard
Pernell McPhee
Marshal Yanda
Lardarius Webb
For This We Extend The Years Left On The Deals But Decrease some Signing Bonuses and Money They are Recieving

Then We Release:
Cary Williams
Ryan McBean
Tandon Doss
David Reed
Bobbie Williams
Ed Dickson
Billy Bajema
Chris Johnson
Brendan Ayanbadejo

Possible Trades Include
Bryant McKinnie To The Arizona Cardinals for a Third Round Pick and They Still Need The Tackle Position Because Of Their Young Tackles
Anthony Allen To The Detriot Lions or Green Bay Packers Since Both Teams Need A Running Back We Might Give Allen To Witch Ever One Has The Best Deal 4 Us

Of Course we are not making no Transactions Until After The Super Bowl so Just Comment On What Yall Think We Should Dont Haze This Post Please

Edited by Brandon22, 17 January 2013 - 01:45 PM.

"Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward!...thats how winning is done!"-Rocky
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

#18 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,163 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

Don't forget trades, let's trade for:

Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson
Joe Thomas
Nick Mangold
Geno Atkins
JJ Watt
Aldon Smith
Patrick Willis
Navaro Bowman
Von Miller
Richard Sherman
Darrelle Revis
Eric Weddle

#19 RobFuseRaven

RobFuseRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

Pretty sure Marshal Yanda already got his contract restructured before. It's not as easy as just restructuring it and calling it a day. The players have to agree to it. I feel like Ryan McBean could really help our team. I loved the signing in the beginning of the year. Shame he got injured. I also wanna keep LaQuan and Ed. It probably wouldn't take much money to retain them.

2z3w5ms.png

“If anybody comes inside, I want to kill them.” -Marshal Yanda

#20 Brandon22

Brandon22

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Pretty sure Marshal Yanda already got his contract restructured before. It's not as easy as just restructuring it and calling it a day. The players have to agree to it. I feel like Ryan McBean could really help our team. I loved the signing in the beginning of the year. Shame he got injured. I also wanna keep LaQuan and Ed. It probably wouldn't take much money to retain them.

Dickson Keeps Droping Passes and Laquan could stay but we need some players gone
"Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward!...thats how winning is done!"-Rocky
- Baltimore Ravens Message board First Hall of Famer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users