Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Terrell Suggs Is Heating Up In Time For Tom Brady

79 posts in this topic

Terrell Suggs logged two sacks in Denver. Can he get more in New England?

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Terrell-Suggs-Is-Heating-Up-In-Time-For-Tom-Brady/13575351-a1d4-40da-810b-ab986477ae1b]View the full article[/url]

We usually play well against Brady. Im not too scared bout this game. I just want to watch another good game.

I can tell that Suggs' achilles injury seems to be limiting his ability to twist and turn around the tackles and get his hand on the QBs arm, but there's no doubt that he can still bull rush them and push the pocket in. I'm hoping that Kruger has a big day and puts Brady on his butt all day long!

Amersr52 - the only "good" game I want to see is a 28-0 half-time lead and a 42-10 final. Partly because I don't think my heart can take another one like the last one and partly because I want the Ravens to dominate in order to leave no room for excuses from the anti-raven media.

The Ravens have to hit Brady early and often. If they can get pressure up the middle and move Brady either left or right Brady will have a long day, but if he just drops back and stands there comfortably like he did Sunday night against the Texans it's gonna be a long day for the defense. Without Gronk, they don't have anybody to block Suggs, that's how they kept him in check the last year. Ngata,McPhee & Kemoeatu have to have a big game to keep Suggs and Kruger one on one

PurplePredator, I agree with you!

He primarily tried to swim around the LT but a couple of time he got leverage and just shoved him backwards collapsing the left, so he'll make an impact!

They will still have to game plan against him and Kruger.

Woodhead's banged up and they don't have any other good blocking backs so Hernandez may be held out of some patterns and that's a plus b/c Gronkowski's done for the season!

We've got some blitz weapons who are capable of keeping Brady a bit off balance in Upshaw, Ellerbee and Graham,... Art Jones and Haloti will always get a good push!

I like our chances to bring pressure!

We have to get to Tom Brady in this game on Sunday and look at the determination and the fierceness in T-Sizzles face, and the Ravens have to press the receivers on the Patriots and have coverage sacks and don't let the refs become an issue in this game, and if the refs try to protect Brady, take the 15 yrd penalty and get Brady raddled. Lets go T-Sizzle and lets go Ravens!!!

[quote name='DretheRavenFan' timestamp='1358278964' post='1313171']
We have to have a good lead with 5 min left and their fans leaving the stadium my heart cant take another game like Saturday
[/quote]

who you telling! even that might not be enough the way Brady can come back on teams. 49ers blew a 28 point lead! Think my heart might give out if we keep winning like we did

suggs kruger mcphee jones upshaw and NGATA unleash it this weekend. devers o line was better then the pats i think so this should be good.

Tina Brady...Round 2 is comin for dat' ---! #Ravensnation Hunger.. n ikr @Dreravenfan

this is where the Pats will miss Gronk the most. Not having him will allow Kruger and Suggs to pin their ears back, and the Pats will have to come up with a gameplan to block the both of them and account for Ngata. Can't double team them all. I think JJ Watt said this best, but he said something like, "As a Defensive Lineman it is your job to win the one on one. If you aren't winning the one on ones, then you aren't doing your job"

My concern is handing off to rice up the middle ,,,,and rice bouncing off wilforks belly he wouldn't even have to try to tackle him. we got predictable with the run on saturday that concerns me . and i know when pollard walks in every patriot player will be running to find bubble wrap boy does pollard cause havoc in foxborough.

With Osemele being at LG and Yanda being at RG i feel like we will have enough ways to double team Wilfork and to prevent him from reaking havoc.

I hope Suggs, Ngata, Upshaw, Kruger, RL, all get a sack with T-Sizzle getting 2!
I'd like to see Lady Brady rethink his profession after the game Sunday.

[quote name='Purple&Black' timestamp='1358279062' post='1313173']
who you telling! even that might not be enough the way Brady can come back on teams. 49ers blew a 28 point lead! Think my heart might give out if we keep winning like we did
[/quote]My suggestion is you switch to decaf and watch Oprah instead of Ravens Football.

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[quote name='CalvinSmoke' timestamp='1358280758' post='1313222']
With Osemele being at LG and Yanda being at RG i feel like we will have enough ways to double team Wilfork and to prevent him from reaking havoc.
[/quote]

Their DE's aren't so dangerous that we'll need to keep a TE home, so if we give Birk some help our oline should be able to control their 4 down linemen. [/background][/size][/font][/color]

Suggs always has good games in NE I wouldn't expect anything less than Tom Brady crying to the ref that Suggs hit him to hard

Brady better leave his golden boy aura at home because we're going to mess it up pretty bad. Those obnoxious Pats fans will be going home empty handed yet again this year!

[quote name='jrs034' timestamp='1358282072' post='1313265']
Suggs always has good games in NE I wouldn't expect anything less than Tom Brady crying to the ref that Suggs hit him to hard
[/quote]
Great Point!

Somebody tell Pollard and Kruger that they'll need to have their filter on when they get super jacked up because this is a game where we can't afford to make anything close. They give the Patriots the most random calls dating all the way back to "The Tuck Rule" (we had all been watching football for a really long time and that was the first any of us had ever heard of it).

No silly penalties in this game cause they'll be looking to make every last infraction a personal foul penalty

Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in NFL history. A system QB, that gets into the playoffs regularly, because he shares a division with 3 inept teams, while he is on a team, that is actually well run.

After only 22 tackles and 2 sacks in 9 games in 2012, he had 10 tackles in the bitter Denver cold to propel the Ravens to another AFC Championship game against the Patriots. Maybe this team is a team of Destiny.

[quote name='Deejei' timestamp='1358284623' post='1313339']
Jerry Rice just said on tv that Ray lewis had 17 sacks last ...lol
[/quote]

I watched that also

[quote name='PolishRifle' timestamp='1358283973' post='1313323']
Tom Brady is the most overrated QB in NFL history. A system QB, that gets into the playoffs regularly, because he shares a division with 3 inept teams, while he is on a team, that is actually well run.
[/quote]

This is 100% true!

As long as we pressure Brady we have this game won already. Brady is horrible when he gets hit and pressured. He can't take the heat, he's as pure a syetem pocket QB as you can get in NFL History and it's going to be great seeing us take them down this time around because we all know we outplayed NE last yr and that game was ours just bad calls were made throughout the game in favor of NE.

I stated all last week that Suggs looked like he had lost his SIZZLE due to injury. I still believe Terrell is hurting but seems to have risen above the pain and is playing his best football now. I'm sorry MR> SUGGS I was wrong and all of US can't minimize your effect in developing Courtney Upshaw's rookie year learning curve and your helping Paul Kruger to get those sacks since your return. Gett'em T-Sizzle & GO RAY-vens!!

They will be looking for Sizzle and P. Mack will get another Strip! He has two, one on Luck and the other on Peyton! "Ball So Hard"!

Put the Diva in the dirt. All i want to see is Brady getting pulling the grass out of his helmet.

And ahh oh yeah........................... Finally and i mean FINALLY we can actually say that the team on the other side of the ball has to actually worry about stopping us from putting up serious points. Everyone talks about the Pats putting up mad points but now they seriouosly have to find a way to stop Stone Cold Joe from getting busy out on that field. I love it. Its our time. Pats are just in the way and will be that last piece of preparation for the Lombardi! I have all the faith in our boys this weekend.

[quote name='Purple Dawg 96' timestamp='1358289592' post='1313483']
They will be looking for Sizzle and P. Mack will get another Strip! He has two, one on Luck and the other on Peyton! "Ball So Hard"!
[/quote]

Yea man i was noticing the same thing. That guy is starting to heat up also. He starting to get that serious push back that he had before his injury. It would be great if he could get hot now too. Lets Go Ravens!

Sizzle is sizzling!!! They keep holding Paul (Freddie) Kruger, and if Sizzle keeps it up, they wont be able to deal with both of them!!!!!!

I love the energy but we can't get to cocky because that in my opinion led to the demise of the Denver broncos, On the other hand though we were to good for them!!!

McPhee also seems to be waking up. This wasn't his season - but he can still make a huge impact in what's left of it.

bio

When things heat up they ?.....Sizzle ! Thats right. Lets get cooking Terell !
Lets shove that stupid tuck rule right UP from where it had begun !

Well the Pats don't just have to worry about Sizzle. They got "Freddy" Kruger on the opposite side; he wants some too.

I really want Cody to step up, he has soooo much potential I just believe he isn't using it the right way

Remember Thanksgiving 2011 when Suggs had a 3 sack night? 3 sack 3 fumbles forced? How awesome would it be if that were Sunday the 20th?

This man is playing his heart out more then we will ever know. If he get to Brady just one time his body will heal.

Suggs Pollard Lewis Reed 92 59 24 23 97 96 and you give the Patriots almost 10 points if we Ravens fans had money we could be rich taking that spread.right or wrong?