95 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,864 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

Time to pay Joe Flacco. Ravens' best defender flies under-the-radar. Practice kick was legal.

View the full article

#2 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Is that photo for sale?

#3 BMORE = BEASTING

BMORE = BEASTING

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

I have to admit Im jumping on the bandwagon with all the doubters. I doubt Ravens Nation is going to settle for anything less than a Superbowl win.

#4 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

There is an ...aura about this Ravens team unlike anything I have ever seen before. I think they are unstoppable!

Two emerging future probowl players on defense that I see Paul Kruger and Corey Graham. But it's hard to highlight anyone on the team now, everyone is playing at a super high level.

Heath Evans of the NFL Network actually said that if you take away Flaccos's pass to Jones, his performance was "mediocre". What the purple flock of Ravens is he talking about? That boy needs glasses! LOL

GO RAVENS!

Edited by ravenwildman, 15 January 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#5 boldtown

boldtown

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

if you watch/listen/read mainstream media everyone outside of baltimore portrays themselves as if they are trying to develop something positive about the ravens. they over sensationalize the fact the ravens are in the championship round. anyone remember ray rice running 82 yards a few years ago in new england. anyone remember flacco out playing brady last year. if wasn't for a drop pass or a failure to call time out to give cundiff time ravens could have played in indy. so basically, the patriots are beatable. ravens proved it earlier in the season. i say let everyone hate on the ravens. it only gives them fuel for the motivating ray lewis

#6 themind'seye09

themind'seye09

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Caldwell is working wonders here. Rice carries the ball 30 times AND Flacco has enough attempts to connect on three deep balls? Keep this man around, give him a crab cake, and talk about the future with him.

#7 4evermore23

4evermore23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

If possible i wanna go to the m&t and watch the game, rays last ride i want him and the team to feel the power of home feed of the energy of home lets make it special this game is big we been so close the past 5yrs lets turn it up i want new england fans to see us pop across there monitor goin crazy and let the ravens know we here rockin very loud they can hear us i hope ppl c this and make it happen

#8 purple-raven

purple-raven

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

I want that photo!!! Where can I get it without the late for work logo?

#9 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:44 AM

OH man lets Go Ravens!! we need this super bowl is a must

#10 bmorefan444

bmorefan444

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Lets make Brady eat turf.

#11 runamuk

runamuk

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

There is an ...aura about this Ravens team unlike anything I have ever seen before. I think they are unstoppable!

Two emerging future probowl players on defense that I see Paul Kruger and Corey Graham. But it's hard to highlight anyone on the team now, everyone is playing at a super high level.

Heath Evans of the NFL Network actually said that if you take away Flaccos's pass to Jones, his performance was "mediocre". What the purple flock of Ravens is he talking about? That boy needs glasses! LOL

GO RAVENS!

i will never understand why Heath evans has a job . he's biased comes across as a thug. His analysis is purely emotional there is hardly ever any football knowledge used

:baltimore-ravens: GO RAVENS :baltimore-ravens: 

#12 caw710

caw710

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Heath Evens is rediculous, Did Joe over throw Torrey,yup, did he lead Pitta a little long on that slant,yup. not sure how that makes everything else mediocre. Look at all the miss cues Brady, Ryan and pumpernickle had. Not hearing mediocre about them, What a Joke. He should be on ESPN with the rest of the clowns.

#13 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

The practice kick in a hostile stadium was a subtle but classic "in your face" move!

Can you imagine being a Bronco fan and after having endured Jacoby's miraculous catch and the O/T interception of Peyton the "savior's" pass, then seeing this young rookie come out and practice a game winner during a time out?

BOO-YAH!

No wonder John Fox never bothered to "ice" J.T.

Now, I believe it's still too early (by 2 more games) to anoint Joe E-Lite as elite but Don Banks and the rest of the TV Talkin' Head Bandwagon are ready to kiss his (let's say) "ring"!

When Joe wins Sunday, he will become the winningest playoff QB in the league and when he wins the Super Harbs Bowl against the Niners, then pay the man, he will be ELITE!!!

#14 AllRaven12

AllRaven12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

I trust the whole team

#15 The Greek

The Greek

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

i just want to shut heath evans mouth. please win the super bowl bmore

#16 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,542 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Heath Evans sucks but tell me something I didn't know.
Posted Image

"Bring it. They want physical. They want to run against us. You know we'll be there."

#17 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

GO RAVENS!

Tim Hasselbeck did have a somewhat informative session speaking to how we left points on the field. Specifically - a time when he missed Dickson, and he missed Torrey more than once. I think that was somewhat a valid point, but I gotta think the weather had to have an effect on the touch. I think what Tim fails to realize was that there were a couple dropped balls that should have been caught. The 3rd and 13 to Pitta was ice cold...i'm talking colder than the temp in Denver.

#18 propjoe

propjoe

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

Heath is an idiot. Apparently he can't read stats either, because he will see Flacco's stats were a lot better than the "chosen one" Manning.

Did Joe make a couple bad throws, sure he did, just like every other QB during the Divisional round. Only he and Brady were good enough not to throw INT's and hurt their teams. And I don't know who can throw a better deep ball than Joe.

Back to Heath:

I think he was sub-consciously rating his own performance on the NFL network as mediocre, which I think is a lot higher than I would have rated him....

#19 RaRaRavens

RaRaRavens

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE do not get over-hyped and lose focus! We saw what that did to the Broncos. There is still a loooong 60-minute game to go!
Work hard, stay focused, practice relentlessly, study, study, study some more, give 101% on game day, stay angry and hungry for that win and I'll have the utmost confidence in you guys!
Just PLEASE don't get cocky or over-confident!

#20 CapoRocky

CapoRocky

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,171 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

This is going to be a close, hard-fought game like last year. The Patriots don't have the secondary, pass rush, nor the run-stopping ability of the Broncos. I see this as a high-scoring game that will come down to a late, 4th quarter drive. No way they win by 9-10 points like the spread indicates. I'd take the Ravens anytime with that kind of leeway. I'm going out on my homer limb and say that we win by 7. How about 41 to 34?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users