Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePurpleWall

Thank you for the behind the bench videos

10 posts in this topic

I'm watching them right now! It still makes me nervous even though I know the outcome! I will never forget Jones catch. Greatest game I've ever seen.

Lot of fun to watch the game from that perspective. Nice work and looking for the same next week...and SB weekend too!

[quote name='luvrayrice27' timestamp='1358216080' post='1312455']
is behind the bench the same as the "1 winnning drive"
[/quote][quote name='luvrayrice27' timestamp='1358216080' post='1312455']
is behind the bench the same as the "1 winnning drive"
[/quote]
haha ive been wondering the same thing. pretty sure they are though. im too lazy to watch both of them and compare...

I want to have a chance to say good job whoever put the behind the bench video together...and thank you cuz I do enjoy them very much, especially we're winning lol....

Yes, 1 Winning Drive does them and I believe they originally air on television following every game. And they've been doing them all year :)

I agree...I really love the chance to see how the players react to the situations and to hear them talk about strategy, etc. The one this week you see Flacco talking to a coach (not sure who) and he says "we almost had it!" - it was the play he took the sack. It was cool because all we see is the sack, but they all knew how very close they were to getting off a big play....and you appreciate exactly how small the difference is between failure and success. And it is always great to see the players celebrate a big play....they get hyped just like us fans!