Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eandb17

Getting Pumped Up For the Big Game

18 posts in this topic

This is shaping up to be the biggest the game of the past few years in my opinion. Just found this awesome pump-up video made by Bucksmissingleg for the game/playoffs (not me I promise).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9upwDdTy4pQ&feature=player_embedded

Other than that I think we are gonna need a big game out of Birk (who needs to contain Wilfork) and from Torrey Smith (who needs to stretch the secondary). What are your thoughts on this, how are you gonna get pumped up.

Nice video.
Poe, ( the writer not the mascot ) doesnt get enough air time with this team.

Hard to stay posotive with every sports column in the nation already saying "Niners Vs Pats" not giving the Ravens a shot at all against the Pats. I still think we can win this. The Pats were moving in a similar fashion last year beating denver 31-21, and everyone thought they would tip toe into the superbowl. But sure enough it should have been us that fought our way into the superbowl, but the Pats got lucky that Lee Evans droped that pass.

All that aside it wont be easy for the Pats, we know how to beat them and beat them earlier this year and they know it too. I think it will be close but we should be able to pull out victorious.

[quote name='Purple_ICE 81' timestamp='1358227299' post='1312602']
[b]Hard to stay posotive with every sports column in the nation already saying "Niners Vs Pats" not giving the Ravens a shot at [/b]all against the Pats. I still think we can win this. The Pats were moving in a similar fashion last year beating denver 31-21, and everyone thought they would tip toe into the superbowl. But sure enough it should have been us that fought our way into the superbowl, but the Pats got lucky that Lee Evans droped that pass.

All that aside it wont be easy for the Pats, we know how to beat them and beat them earlier this year and they know it too. I think it will be close but we should be able to pull out victorious.
[/quote]

But would you want it any other way.

Not me. I need to find a website to bet on the RAVENS. Never did it before but i think ill take that 9 n half spread.

i feel the same way. im trying to bribe my grandparents to take a vacation to vegas and place a 10 spot for me
[quote name='PeRK82' timestamp='1358271167' post='1313018']
Not me. I need to find a website to bet on the RAVENS. Never did it before but i think ill take that 9 n half spread.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ryan561' timestamp='1358277478' post='1313150']
Is it Sunday yet?!
[/quote]

what're we, twins?

[quote name='rlh445' timestamp='1358279640' post='1313188']
what're we, twins?
[/quote]I did I thought post were replicating lol

Man, I'm already pumped. That's a good point about Birk, Wilfolk really rose above his entire season last year and led them. We'll be ready for him this time. There's no more pumping me up, I'm stoked!!

So excited just remember every bobble head said last week about peyton this peyton that n denver gonna dedtroy us we are the ravens n we aint stopping till we get the lombari we have one more test till the superbowl