Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Harbaugh Brothers Back In Title Games

22 posts in this topic

John Harbaugh talked to his brother, Jim, about his win over the Patriots.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Harbaugh-Brothers-Back-In-Title-Games/cea8608e-11a4-491c-84fc-b648f5f73aec]View the full article[/url]

I would love to see the ravens battle the 49ers in the superbowl . I would imagine it to be a huge distraction esp after all the publicity after last years game at thanksgiving

It would be perfect ending to what is starting to look like a storybook season for our beloved Ravens.

Super-Harbaugh would be Kool ! I wonder if ESPN is picking either Harbaugh ?

Well crap on ESPN. Go Ravens and I guess 49ers too. lol

Harbaugh Bowl would be pretty epic.. but we all know how the media works, I think they get a kick out of New England going every year, it gets pretty boring watching the same teams advance to the Super Bowl every year, but not this year.... I have the 49ers and Ravens in the Super bowl this year, TV ratings through the roof

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I was kind of hoping for the Packers... just so Joe could beat Indy, Manning, Brady and Rodgers in the post-season. *le sigh*[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Although, he could beat Ryan -- that would settle the debate once and for all... maybe...[/font][/i]

[i][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Honestly, it doesn't matter who it is... WHEN the Ravens beat the Patriots this weekend -- whoever the NFC representative is won't be ready for The Flock.[/font][/i]

As much as I wouldn't mind a Harbaugh Bowl, I would rather have a game against Atlanta. We match up better against them and we will win running away much like the way we won the SB in 2000!

Guess what folks. This is just meant to be.

HarbBOWLS. I was suppose to happen. Freak accidents from both sides prevented it.

It'll happen this year. Long as we get our job done, its in our hands to make it happen!

When they meet in the Super Bowl this year, it will be epic on so many different levels. It will make our victory that much better!!

Yeah, a HarbaughBOWL would be nice, but my favorite Super Bowl pairing is still Ravens-Falcons. It's special for me cause I would like to see Joe Flacco and Matt Ryan facing each other in a Super Bowl. And believe me or not, I've dreamed of a these BIRD-STRIKE-SUPER BOWL since the Ravens lost last years AFC Championship. Now it could really come true!

I really hope it isnt a Harrbaugh bowl. If we win Sunday, the last team I want to face is San Fran. I know our d is way better than Green Bay but Kaepernick scared me.

Either way. We either get to face falcons, Flacco v Ryan would be awesome game. Harbaugh Bowl would be great too, probably not for the Harbaugh family, but either way, they would have a SB winner....I don't care who we play...we are nawlins bound this year....

A Harbowl is exactly what it's going to come down to. Flacco will rip up the Niners D and Kaepernick will be shut down from making any explosive plays as Ray Lewis wins his second ring.

Maybe we should call it the "hyperbole" for all of the doubters in the media...

Doesn't have the same ring, though. Haha