Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Steve Bisciotti's Text To John Harbaugh

41 posts in this topic

Just listened to nfl network where they did a complete replay of the game this evening. Of course the comments about the Ravans win were somewhat negative and if they were positive they were tempered. Mariuchi said that the one td was really a pass interference so it didn't really count. Ironic if its NY, Brady, Manning there's never any qualifiers, just accolades. Sick of having to listen to all the trash talk about the Ravens. These guys wouldn't have anything positive to say if they won every game for the next 50 years. That's just plain wrong.

We are very fortunate right now to have the owner and head coach that we do. I believe they also serve as constant motivation for our guys to do well, on top of all other motivation.

He's the best owner in the NFL. He is a fantastic leader, but he doesn't try to be a "football guy" (like the guy down the road). Instead he picks excellent talent and lets them do their thing. We are blessed.

Its time to win the SB. A friend mentioned the Eagles got to the NFC Title Game 5 times in 8 years, favored in 4 of them, only got over the hump once when they got to play the over matched Falcons in Philly. Ravens in for the 3rd time in 5 years, underdogs in all of them.
Whatever the circumstances its time to WIN NOW. Eventually you run out of time.

Lot a talk about who to cut, who to pay.
STEP back, take a deep breath and relax. Lets beat down these Patsies in this next game and make it to the Big Show and get those rings. there will be plenty of time this off season to talk about who's who.

I agree with Mr.B, proud to be a Ravens fan, proud of the team, win or lose.
GO RAVENS, All The Way!

4evermore23, I love the idea, open up the stadium for one heck of a party. Somebody should text mr.B

Im really thinking of going to new england and tailgating or watching it with family aw decisions. Can we go to m&t and watch the game on the big screen i think tht would b real nice i would really enjoy tht better to b among our own fans it would truly have a real game atmosphere i know tht and i know the players would hear us all the way from there rooting 4 them they would feel tht energy i feel it in my gut were gonna punch em in the mouth opening drive and jus step on them the rest of the game were not scared of em

Drillem, I agree 100% to the point it is disgusting. Every excuse for Manning every bash for the Ravens and Flacco. But we just ruined the Manning-Brady showdown that the NFL and every other idiot who sits around and talks about football for a living had wanted to see so bad. They aren't worried about who is best or what team deserves to be there darn it they wanted Manning-Brady. So now as we work our way to the Super Bowl we will be hounded, bashed and beat up just like this week against the Patriots. Oh well, a bunch of idiots in Vegas lost a bunch of money this last weekend and the same idiots who have NE by 9 1/2 will lose a lot more money. We beat the Patriots without Suggs early in the season and Kruger, Upshaw, McPhee, Pierce and a bunch others were hurting or developing. We are better now than when we beat the Patriots earlier in the year. It would be nice if the local media started taking shots at Mooch, KeShawn and the rest of the raven haters and start pointing out their bias. Put their pictures on the 95 toll booths and don't let them into Baltimore.

Steve Bisciotti is the last great move by Art Modell.

Don't think because Steve B had the bucks that Art & David didn't do some thorough vetting and that they didn't lay it down to Steve how things work 'roun' here before relinquishing majority ownership!

Steve Biscoitti is a class act in the vein of Art Modell, so I can understand and appreciate it!

That is very cool! All NFL owners should take a note. Great teams start at the top, and we fans of the Baltimore Ravens are fans not just of the team, but of the entire organization.

GO RAVENS!!!!!

Great organization from top to bottom - a very smart and classy owner that selects real talent to do what they do best. Win or Lose -- always proud to be a Raven. Lets get this one for everyone who wears the purple and black!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!