Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Steve Bisciotti's Text To John Harbaugh

41 posts in this topic

Ravens Owner Steve Bisciotti send John Harbaugh an encouraging text during Saturday's game.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Steve-Bisciottis-Text-To-John-Harbaugh/9f17c66b-f47a-4736-8a07-53458ed816ca]View the full article[/url]

That's exactly what I said to my brother as we watched the game. Best football game I've seen in 35years (excluding 2000 Ravens Win).I hade 15 people watching the game at my house and hade to joke thet it was ok to sit on the funiture. NO ONE WAS SITTING DOWN.
The Underdogs are coming for you PATSIES, LOOK OUT!
GO RAVENS

We have to extend John Harbaugh's contract. What other head coach takes his team to the playoffs, 5 years in a row brought his team to the AFC Championship 3 times and put them in a spot 2 years in a row.

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1358201955' post='1312224']
I didn't know you could text the coach in the middle of games! :P
[/quote]

That is how Jerry Jones sends in the plays. lol

@raven5286 Well I mean Jim did it just yesterday. And I thought we extended JH's contract in 2011 for 3 years...but I agree, keep him here as long as we can.

[quote name='Bruce_Almty' timestamp='1358202544' post='1312241']
That is how Jerry Jones sends in the plays. lol
[/quote]

Woody Johnson too!

Wish I could text Coach during the game! Tell him to send a Big Shoutout to P. Mack, Marshall Yanda and Caldwell, up in the Booth, Wreaking Havoc on these secondaries! The Owner has to do the Ray Lewis Dance when the Ravens get that Lombardi Trophy! At least Art, tried! Lol!

Great text Mr. Bischott but I want to see you open up your checkbook this offseason and pay our stars: Flacco, Kruger, and Ellerbe!

Players we can cut to make room on the cap: All the less skilled players:

- Terrence Cody
- Bobbie Williams
- I hate to say this but we can do better than Micheal Oher he will be a cap casualty we can draft a guy like DJ Fluker or Oday Aboushi
- Jimmy Smith
- Ray Lewis will retire
- Let Ed Reed go.

[quote name='GoldRaven' timestamp='1358210281' post='1312367']
Great text Mr. Bischott but I want to see you open up your checkbook this offseason and pay our stars: Flacco, Kruger, and Ellerbe!

Players we can cut to make room on the cap: All the less skilled players:

- Terrence Cody
- Bobbie Williams
- I hate to say this but we can do better than Micheal Oher he will be a cap casualty we can draft a guy like DJ Fluker or Oday Aboushi
- Jimmy Smith
- Ray Lewis will retire
- Let Ed Reed go.
[/quote]

We're not cutting Cody or Jimmy in their 2nd or 3rd seasons. Ed Reed is entering UFA, and I believe Oher is as well. We'll probably attempt to resign Oher at least.

I'm so glad you're not a GM, because these are some awful decisions.

Kruger better not get the money he wants GoldRaven. He can't set the edge in the run game. It would be foolish to pay a player 36 million over 4 year (the last figure I heard in conjunction with his name) When he only goes on the field for passing downs and is a liability in run defense.

@Blex64

Can you see that Terrence Cody sucks? Watch the Texans game where he got pushed off them line and just got dominated! He is pure fat and no muscle!

You don't understand that we can NOT afford to have any lousy skilled players on our team?

Don't get me started on Jimmy Smith either.

I was never a fan of Mount Fattie!

Paul Kruger is a superstar to be. The only reason why I had faith in him becuase he is an athletic freak and not a fat slob!

There needs to be a policy that Steve needs lay a foundaton on: Don't draft out of shape players!

GoldRaven, I don't think anyone is advocating for us to keep "lousy" players. Why would we cut Jimmy Smith this early in his development when he has been injured twice. If that was our policy then your friend Kruger would already be gone because it took years for him to even find a role on this team.

Patriots are the only thing we should be thinking about now. I'm getting a sense that folks are starting to already look past them......big mistake.....gotta stay frosty....

Ravens can definitely win this game.....Brady could name several teams he'd rather see in Foxborough this Sunday, but H-E-double hockey sticks is coming to visit....the team that just took out the bye-rested number one seed, on a short week, in Mile High, in double overtime.....

We're baaa-aaaacckkkk........and the hemoglobin is on our side this time.....

Can't wait for Sunday.....GO RAVENS!!!!!!!

yes lets not jump to far ahead . lets get ready for the patriots not going to be a cake walk .

I am watching the replay of the game on NFL network right now. I cannot believe the adversity we overcame . Listening to Dierdorf was very difficult but it is worth it. Dropped passes , missed conversions on 3rd down . We will play much better this week . But I'm sure NE will not run the ball as much as Denver and we were fortunate the Denver coach played not to lose rather than to win. We cannot give NE the chance we gave Denver ,that's for sure. If I can see this our coaches and players will also see this. So expect an all around better game from us this Sun !

I am so glad we don't have Jerry Jones or an Al Davis like owner. Steve sets his ego aside and lets people who know what they are doing lead the team and I as a lifelong Ravens fan, I am grateful for that.

[quote name='Purp-a-trater' timestamp='1358214735' post='1312440']
Patriots are the only thing we should be thinking about now. I'm getting a sense that folks are starting to already look past them......big mistake.....gotta stay frosty....

Ravens can definitely win this game.....Brady could name several teams he'd rather see in Foxborough this Sunday, but H-E-double hockey sticks is coming to visit....the team that just took out the bye-rested number one seed, on a short week, in Mile High, in double overtime.....

We're baaa-aaaacckkkk........and the hemoglobin is on our side this time.....

Can't wait for Sunday.....GO RAVENS!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I'm certain NO ONE who is PLAYING IN and/or COACHING the game Sunday is looking past anything...if anyone on here is looking past Sunday, well big whoop...any looking past Sunday by posters won't amount to a hill of beans...

Can't believe my Kruger comment got so much hate. Sorry folks, stop drooling over the sacks and look at how one-dimensional he is. You can't make superstar money if you're only playing one-third of the snaps in a game. The guy has to learn how to play the run.

Fans letz stay focused, the article is about the Owner texting Harbs, and Hards reading it to his team. Go Ravens.