Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

[News] Haloti Ngata: Ravens Wanted Patriots Rematch

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 FloridalovesRavens

FloridalovesRavens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Find another place to talk trash. This site is not the one for you. Ravens Go Ravens.

#62 good_n_purple

good_n_purple

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

There is no organization, and team I respect more than the Patriots. They have been in the upper echelon year after year during the Belichick era...a very difficult position to maintain. Despite some stupid bravado induced by the emotion of the Denver win communicated via the twitter machine by some Ravens players there is a lot of mutual respect between our respective teams players and coaches.

If I remember correctly when Bisciotti took over fully from Art he stated he wanted the window for winning championiships to be perpetually open, and he sited the Pats as an example. I for one am looking forward to the match-up...no matter what happens I think its going to be another great game by two great teams! So, no matter what tool from the Patriot Nation comes to the Ravens' site to stir crap, and tweak noses it is irrelevant...mindless blather. Enjoy where the team is right now!
That being said...I hope we kick their a**es.

#63 Magnum

Magnum

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Its a wonderfull thing to have this next oppritunity to get to where this team wants to be. The proverbial "to be the best, you have to beat the best" is completely true for this game, and the one that comes next. Either the Texans or Pats to me didn't matter. The Ravens have something to prove no matter who we play according to professional spreads. The media will make sure that they will replay a consistant stream of what happened last year no doubt.

Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck are factual HOF championship people, and they stand in the way of what the Ravens need to accomplish. They're not unbeatable. They're men too.

Lombardi is 2 wins away. Lets make this next one last 2 weeks.

#64 a20havoc

a20havoc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

Our kicker is money. Our receivers are money. Flacco is connecting on bombs. Cam Cameron is gone. Paul Kruger lights up quarterbacks. We're not sitting around going, "Oh man where is Lardarius?" In short? Belichik has some new variables to fit into his calculus if he wants to play the 9ers.

#65 Boondock1957

Boondock1957

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

Ironic that Belichik was the Clevland head coach when they moved to Baltimore and for my money the first mistake Model made was to fire Belichik and hire Marchabroda. I for one would loved to have had Bilichik continue his success in Baltimore. Maybe we would have multiple SB's? Anyway, its always great to match wits with Belichik this weekend. Judge the greatness of our team by the quality opponents that we will beat on our way to a SB!

#66 YankeeRaven

YankeeRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

@Patswin when the Brady/Bilichick era is gone then all the Pats fans slowly moves away, stay humble to your bandwagon team 34-20 Ravens.

#67 caw710

caw710

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

If we Keep the pressure on puss puss Brady like we did to Manning in the second half. Keep the ground game going strong and the o-line continues to step up, We beat there guys. No screw ups by special teams (they should be embarresed) we win this game.
LOOK OUT PATSIES the UNDERDOGS ARE COMING FOR YOU ! Go RAVENS.

#68 YankeeRaven

YankeeRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

@Patswin please stay on Pats website from now on, I dont know what you get with Ravens website and what you want, but you're getting nowhere. GO Ravens!

#69 caw710

caw710

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

Hey, Patsieswin, your welcome to make an [idiot] of yourself here.
Be sure to come back after the game with all your excuses on why your team got beat.
I wouldn't want to miss that'
GO RAVENS

#70 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

You wanted it. You got it. Get the W.

#71 ravensfan2430

ravensfan2430

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hopefully Birk wanted to play the Pats again because Wilfork owned him last. It was hard to watch that matchup.

#72 bladebrown

bladebrown

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

ALL I'm asking the our team to do is stay focus. Defense has to be quick and tight. don't allow Brady to make any big plays down field. Pollard, need to damage Welker. Offensive line please protect Flacco. stop Wilfork..hurt that sucker if you have to.

#73 BirdDog

BirdDog

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

All the team needs to really do is to belive in themself's and to just play the game the way they have for the past 2 week's. Follow there leader's and belive in each other and this will come together. The only way to send out Ray Lewis is with the Super Bowl in his hand's just like the other great's Reggie White and John Elway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users