Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Watch Training Camp LIVE Thursday at 8:30 am ET

Ravens training camp kicks off Thursday & we're bringing the action directly to you! News, analysis, giveaways and more! More info »
Close

Photo

[News] Haloti Ngata: Ravens Wanted Patriots Rematch

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,807 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

The memory of last year's AFC championship still lingers, but it’s two different teams.

View the full article

#2 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

10 reasons it will be different this season
1. We beat them this season and have the confidence going in!
2. TUCKER
3. McKINNIE he looks awesome and KO at G is a nasty combination
4. Jacoby Jones...he is not TJ or LEE EVANS... he is the x factor
5. They dont have GRONK
6. We have the momentum
7. Dan Peas knows that PATS
8. Caldwell... Like his game calling so far
9. Harbaugh continues to show growth as a coach
10. RAY!

#3 Purple City Bird Gang

Purple City Bird Gang

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

Let's goooooooo win this!!!!!!!!!

#4 Bigdrew812

Bigdrew812

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:09 PM

10 reasons it will be different this season
1. We beat them this season and have the confidence going in!
2. TUCKER
3. McKINNIE he looks awesome and KO at G is a nasty combination
4. Jacoby Jones...he is not TJ or LEE EVANS... he is the x factor
5. They dont have GRONK
6. We have the momentum
7. Dan Peas knows that PATS
8. Caldwell... Like his game calling so far
9. Harbaugh continues to show growth as a coach
10. RAY!

0. JOE FLACCO !

#5 Ravensickpuppy

Ravensickpuppy

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

The defense will keep Brady moving out of the pocket which he does not do well at all. Passes will be defended well and we will take advantage of miscues. Suggs has his legs back finally and Kruger is a beast at getting pass rush. Ravens will win this in big fashion.

#6 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,382 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

How much of Wilfork is a factor to our o line, do we have issues with him pushing our boys around? I don't recall seeing that in week 3

#7 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Yes sirr can't wait till Sunday

#8 callahan09

callahan09

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Either we get redemption by beating them, or we can actually lose in a respectable fashion this year. No more soul-crushing shoulda-woulda-coulda defeats this year, guys!

#9 AZAmy

AZAmy

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

I feel like we can't lose. I feel like this is a 60 minute special waiting to happen. I certainly hope the Ravens play their hearts out and win just as they did against Denver but I don't think we are gonna lose. I feel too cocky and confident but my gut is speaking to me.

#10 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Ya forgot Paul "freddy" krueger he has boosted up his pass rush into a different level there lt and rt wont be able to contain krueger

#11 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Ngata is this week's Boldin.

No doubt - these are 2 different teams, as evidenced by the man who replaced Goat #1 (Evans) caught a franchise epic 70 yard TD pass and the man who replaced Goat #2 (Cundiff) kicked the game winning 47 yard FG.

NE is different too ... and unfortunately probably an improved team over the one we faced last year and even the one we faced earlier this season.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to take a week of this.

#12 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

The Pats wanted the Ravens too. They know the ravens are a tired beat down bunch that can't give them a struggle......................but the RAY-vens will show up anyway and WE know that if Vegas says it takes 9 1/2 pts to get the "in the know" crowd to bet on Baltimore how can it go wrong? Ask Peyton and Fox: 70 yards? Jones? Flacco? OT interception from the aged warriors? They got US right where Ngata&T-sizzle want the RAY-vens,still in it to WIN IT!!

#13 Waka Flocka Flacco

Waka Flocka Flacco

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Everyone in Bmore is loving this match up, we have our chance to get revenge on Brady, Belichick, Boston. YEA BUDDY!

#14 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

The Tampa 2 Dean Pees defense with Ray-Ray & Ed making the other team score on short passes&runs in freont of them while Joe bombs away has worked for 6 quarters. Please do not forget that every time they score WE get Joe "elite" back on the field against a Pat defense that is over rated. Our new O-line roster stopped the best passing D in the league from beating up Joe and Rice ran over them. First 300 yard passer against them this year oops did Rice get a hundred on the ground? Offense,offense,offense with our RAY-vens commiting no turnovers and WE shock the world again. Pats O-line cannot contain Kruger,McPhee&Suggs or Ngata without holding. If refs call the holds WE dominate them.

#15 Flores#52

Flores#52

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

We're baaaaaaaack. This time we are bringing Jacoby Jones and Justin Tucker. 6 more sleeps!

#16 kbman

kbman

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

@balfan23 - The Ravens are a better team now than the one the Pats faced earlier this year as well.

#17 gldglvr

gldglvr

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

For any old timers out there, these two games have been extra sweet! First win eliminates an Irsay (moved our beloved Baltimore Colts) and the second win eliminates an Elway (refused to be drafted by the Baltimore Colts, probably causing Irsay to move the team). The only other win that would be as sweet would be for Mr. Art Modell to be enshrined in Canton (for bringing the just as beloved Ravens to Baltimore)!

#18 balfan23

balfan23

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

@balfan23 - The Ravens are a better team now than the one the Pats faced earlier this year as well.

I know - I said that when I said look at our replacements for Evans and Cundiff ... Jones and Tucker. Perhaps you didn't understand that to indicate an improvement.

While Graham has been special, I'm not making him an "improvement" player. He's been a godsend yes, but is only serving to minimize the sting of losing Webb.

Another place where I think we've improved - is Pierce > Ricky. And that difference could be big this week, as our run game will really need to be clicking this weekend. I'm just hoping he's healthy enough to make that impact.

#19 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Make sure our confidence doesn't turn to cockiness because that's when games our lost. We can do this, just don't turn the ball over and let Rice do his thing.

#20 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Make sure our confidence doesn't turn to cockiness because that's when games our lost. We can do this, just don't turn the ball over and let Rice do his thing.

I wonder if any other city has such a sad sack populace that worries about its players being too confident...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users