Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redrum52

Brendon Ayanbadejo tweets Pats offense is a 'gimmick'

172 posts in this topic

Kruger's tweet, now BA.

[color=#a52a2a]Moderator note: Warning! Link contains profanity.[/color]

[url="http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/ravens-brendon-ayanbadejo-tweets-pats-offense-is-a-gimmick-says-its-bitchassness/"]http://blacksportson...s-bitchassness/[/url]

I have no problem with the trash talk if you back it up. And if Ray doesn't mind. Maybe this is a trick cause they want them to run the offense and catch them off guard. Don't mind confidence, but BA, you're not even a starter.

Don't give them bulletin board material. That's the job of the opponent to talk smack. We should just come and play the game.

You gotta buckle up your chin strap.

[b]Don't mind confidence, but BA, you're not even a starter.[/b]

Exactly! Let your play do the talking.

They already got it posted on their boards, that's how I found out about it....Well the only board I can go onto to look at, the other 2 were down.

Oh geez. All we need is a half naked avatar of BA talking trash about the Patriots offense. Not cool friend.

You know what would be cooler? Howabout making some crucial tackles on ST. That's what your're paid for.

[quote name='redrum52' timestamp='1358127253' post='1310708']
Kruger's tweet, now BA.

[color=#a52a2a]Moderator note: Warning! Link contains profanity.[/color]

[url="http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/ravens-brendon-ayanbadejo-tweets-pats-offense-is-a-gimmick-says-its-bitchassness/"]http://blacksportson...s-bitchassness/[/url]

I have no problem with the trash talk if you back it up. And if Ray doesn't mind. Maybe this is a trick cause they want them to run the offense and catch them off guard. Don't mind confidence, but BA, you're not even a starter.
[/quote]

Eh. He didn't trash talk about our matchup.

That said, I don.t like any of the talk. Just keep quiet and go up there and kick some @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1358127682' post='1310723']

You gotta buckle up your chin strap.
[/quote]

......and stop with the yap yap yap!

None of this makes any difference whatsoever. The Patriots will not play any harder than they otherwise would just because of a tweet.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]This is all just energy being wasted. Mental, physical and emotional energy being wasted.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Knock it off, put on your helmet, buckle up your chin strap and play some damn football!![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]You stop monkeying around like this, you COULD be a starter.[/i][/font]

Players, walk away from the computers, phones, laptops, iPads, tablets, Kindles and any other internet ready device! Stop!

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1358128345' post='1310764']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]This is all just energy being wasted. Mental, physical and emotional energy being wasted.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Knock it off, put on your helmet, buckle up your chin strap and play some damn football!![/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]You stop monkeying around like this, you COULD be a starter.[/i][/font]
[/quote]
BURN!
But anyway.......
No more smack... Plz. Not worth it

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1358128399' post='1310765']
Players, walk away from the computers, phones, laptops, iPads, tablets, Kindles and any other internet ready device! Stop!
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]They've already let go of one Kindle this year.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]OUCH!![/i][/font]

Suggs can talk smack because he is a proven talent and is respected by teams. BA is strictly a ST player and back up line backer, they gave up 2 touchdowns saturday and he should be focused on that.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Judge Ray has already spoken and this will be the last smack you'll hear from a Raven prior to Sunday.

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1358128399' post='1310765']
[/quote]Not the iPad! That's how they learn the game plan and watch film ;)

[quote name='awholelottahaloti' timestamp='1358129589' post='1310818']
I have a sneaking suspicion that Judge Ray has already spoken and this will be the last smack you'll hear from a Raven prior to Sunday.
[/quote]Judge, jury, and executioner.

Please, we are better than this. this is not what we do. we were so quiet and humble before the broncos game and now we do this.

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1358129936' post='1310834']
Judge, jury, and executioner.
[/quote]
He totally looks like Darth Vader with this helmet on and that big ol jacket on the sidelines
But on a serious note, I don't like this trash talking, I like to keep it quiet and surprise everyone on the field

Don't piss off players unless you can actually get under their skin, this bulletin board material is just going to put a chip on their shoulders.

[quote name='VabchRavens' timestamp='1358128717' post='1310781']
Dude needs to worry about making tackles in kick/punt returns.
[/quote]

Ha!