Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens To Face Patriots In AFC Championship Rematch

217 posts in this topic

The Ravens will travel to Foxboro for the AFC championship Sunday at 6:30 p.m.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-To-Face-Patriots-In-AFC-Championship-Rematch/2e9ca00e-4549-4953-b7cd-08d8c5f44d12]View the full article[/url]

yup...another payback beatdown coming up for Tom Brady & Company in Foxboro. I wish we could've also gotten back at the Texans for that beatdown they gave us during the regular season...but that's ancient history now. This time we have some good receivers and a kicker with ice for blood in his veins! lol

This is our year. Ravens all the way. Hope they will be working on the special teams this week to tweak them a bit. Go ravens

leave it all on the field. o-line once again will have to have a dominating day. must get pressure on brady

Another chance for Flacco to outplay Brady again.

If we win, I hope we'll play the Falcons in the Supwer Bowl, so that Flacco can outplay Ryan, too.

bio

Lines are out. Ravens are slated as 9.5 pt underdogs again. No respect haha. We will have to show the league again who we are!

Only thing we need to fix is special teams from last week agenst Denver if they didn't get those they would have fourteen less points. play like we did agenst the broncs and will get the win. Keep it going RAVENS!!!

I'm excited for this game. I think the disappointment from last year and Ray retiring will give us an edge that the Patriots don't have. It also doesn't hurt that Gronkowski is out. Let everyone doubt us like last week. It'll just give us more drive. Go Ravens!!!

One step closer to the goal . I am looking forward to this game . the pundits have already started we just beat payton whom everyone said we couldn't beat and again they are doing it .

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Six of the last seven times these two teams have met, the game was decided by less than 7-points. The one blowout came during the Wildcard Round of the 2010 playoffs when Rice broke for an 80-yard run on the first play of the opening possession.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]Ravens... be prepared for war.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]We should be all right though, we've got two generals out on the field now. Ray & Joe.[/i][/font]

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42171653/BR.com/Sigs/general.png[/img][/i][/font][/center]

This is like somewhat like a videogame where to beat it, you have to go through every major boss you've ever faced in the game. First the indy rivalry was neutralized, and then we assassinated Indy's former general, and NOW, we have a chance at the greatest gift known to man; REDEMPTION. We slayed Pitt in 2011 so there's no reason to revisit that chapter. But let's finish what could be the greatest story ever told in the NFL on! He's carried us this far.
RISE AND CONQUER!!!

i like being the underdog, it gives us even more motivation then we already have! we gotta win it for Ray! Its also important for Joe to become the leader of this team!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 14, 2013 - Video contains racist, inappropriate language and profanity. · Report post

Payback time!!!! Same senario!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFxDeGm-yks