Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1/28/01

Site load time

30 posts in this topic

I use the mobile skin (even faster than regular skin) and its pretty sad that when a few newbies jump on cause Ravens are doing well, the board is not prepared and the speed drops off.

Its been horrible off and on all day.

[quote name='1/28/01' timestamp='1358106163' post='1309834']
I use the mobile skin (even faster than regular skin) and its pretty sad that when a few newbies jump on cause Ravens are doing well, the board is not prepared and the speed drops off.

Its been horrible off and on all day.
[/quote]

Yea man. This site is really a let down on game days. I think it could be a LOT better.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]The load time isn't the issue for me, it's waiting for a comment to post. It's taking upwards of a two-minutes.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]*waits for this comment to appear on the forums*[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1358106706' post='1309853']
[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]The load time isn't the issue for me, it's waiting for a comment to post. It's taking upwards of a two-minutes.[/i][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif][i]*waits for this comment to appear on the forums*[/i][/font]
[/quote]

Load time and waiting for comment to post have both been issues for me the past few days.

Glad I'm not alone here. Thought it was just me! I have to keep opening new tabs while waiting for comments to post.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse (cause our team has done that twice in the past two weeks already -- OH YEAH!!)... but, could we seriously think about putting a waiting period after opening an account?

It would help to deter the hundreds of bandwagoners... not to mention trolls from other teams. Help to lighten the load around here a bit.

7-days would be best as it would help with the opposing team trolls... but 3-days would be a considerable wait.

Just putting it out there.

I wish the only thing we have us mod preview first 15 posts

I thought the sluggish was just me, our new router sucks

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]*snickers* Poor Mod 2... posting the same thing three times due to the lag.[/i][/font]

Yea I'm on mobile and its been crazy slow

It wa alright yesterday but today has been terrible

Its strange because it seemed fine last night. Only this morning is when it started stalling.

It's stalling RIGHT NOW. Give us some love, even the mobile skin is horribly slow!

Guys I have a ticket in, Admins aware and I've updated Invision--please hang tight

Guys, I assume its only the message board, not the home page and other non-board.baltimoreravens.com pages?

Like I said we got a new router that has been a nightmare lol I thought it was just me. Glad they got it up and running