3 replies to this topic

#1 Tyler

Tyler

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

When you look at the past 5 years, it has really been a treat being a Ravens fan. The product placed on the field has not only made the playoffs in each of the past 5 seasons, but has won at least a playoff game in every season and have been in 3 AFC championships. When you look at some organizations that either can't consistently repeat, or is simply just deprived of winning at all, this organization as a whole has spoiled me as a fan, and a person lucky enough to play this great game at the college level. This team has faced more adversity this season than any other; looking unstoppable some games, and leaving fans scratching their heads in other games. The term "next man up" has proven to be the case. Losing our shut down corner for the year, leaving it up to players like Corey Graham and Chykie Brown to step up. Lesser known players like Kruger, Ellerbe, Bynes, KO, and so many others playing larger than life roles is the main reason why the Ravens have made it this far and "shocked the world" knocking off the proclaimed "invincible" machine that WAS the Denver Broncos. This journey is not quite over yet, my friends, and through the highest of highs(NE, NY,CIN) and the lowest of lows(HOU,DEN,PIT), this has been one magical last ride for all of us, especially 52. Lets just hope that the final chapter to this Magical story that is the 2012 Baltimore Ravens, ends in New Orleans, with 52 hoisting the Lombardi Trophy one last time.
Follow Me on Twitter:
@T_Burke58

#2 Gordo52

Gordo52

52 G.O.A.T.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,643 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:04 PM

One of the greatest year in Baltimore sports I can remember.
2dc45a6e-0473-4d16-b247-f9f9608f28d3_zps

#3 Raven Hammer

Raven Hammer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

The Ravens Org. is the class of the NFL. If you don't believe it just watch how the other teams raid our staff and team every year.

#4 Ravensfan23

Ravensfan23

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,893 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Love this Organization, love this FO, love this Team and despite a few bad apples, I love this fanbase.

Harbs has done a great job of getting his players to perform at a high level. No matter what the outside, surrounding people say or do, no matter the circumstances, he has his team ready to play.

Ozzie and Eric always supplies this team with quality, hard working and talented players. From draft,FA or trade.

I used to dred the day when we would have to say good bye to Ray and Ed, i still do to an extent. However I feel the Ravens are in good hands with the young Core we have.

There was talk about a house cleaning. I never agreed with that and it just seems foolish to think it imo. Yes some older guys will leave, but for the most part, every older guy that's leaving, there is a young guy who has stepped in and played well. Ed is the only guy that doesn't have a guy we can feel 100% starting next year. But I like Omar Brown.

I feel the Ravens are gonna win the Super Bowl this year, but I think they might just be better next year.

mj5v69.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users