57 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,575 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

After a comeback win in Denver, Baltimore has clear sights on the Super Bowl.

View the full article

#2 05vw

05vw

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:10 AM

sooo true, i get goosebumps even thinking that we are a dangerous team and that we might even go to the superbowl with the talent we have. i mean flacco's first super bowl as well as rice and upshaw etc. it will be amazing for them and i know they wont lose they just proved that no matter what, they will do anything to get that win and send lewis out the right respectful way.

#3 Steve H

Steve H

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

One of the greatest games in NFL history.
This win is for you Ray and thanks for 17 years of football entertainment.
Now lets get that Lombardi and a ring.

#4 JimA3_3

JimA3_3

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

HOW ----- can you not be Completely PROUD of Our Ravens !!!

Go Ravens !

#5 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

Can one, just one, Flacco hater please come on this site today and man up ? Just one.

#6 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,353 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Greatest Raven win was the Superbowl, this game was a very close second.

Sunday Facts;
Flacco outplayed the "mighty Manning". Joe is our elite QB!

Billy Cundiff is crying and still making excuses somewhere on this planet

Cam Cameron is no longer smiling

Ashley Fox wishes she could rewind a week and delete a post she made, she is " the most hated person on the East coast". Hey Ashley I feel bad for your kids, too bad they can't get a new mother!

Harbs didn't let us down and still gave a wired after game speech... Lol

Big Mack has earned a full time spot on the O line

Finally.... Tucker is gold!

Edited by Zeus, 13 January 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#7 Ravensallday24/7

Ravensallday24/7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Imagine if Flacco had to wait 2 years on the bench behind Kyle Boller and Troy Smith...weird

#8 mark0408

mark0408

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

I am still getting chills from last night that game was sooooooooooooooo crazy!!!!!

#9 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,255 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

This season is MIRACULOUS, indeed! There's so much stuff it's hard to remember it all!

The feeling we had when we heard of Lardarius' and T-Sizzle's injuries to the feelings we had when Jim Caldwell replaced Cam "my-phone-ain't-rung-yet" Cameron who held us back (for years)!

Hey, diddle, diddle 29 yards up the middle!

Ray's miraculous comeback from injury! Jacoby made us forget Lee Evans!

So much to embrace,... so much more to go!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 13 January 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#10 ankhka

ankhka

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Their is a power that can all ways be tapped into through hard work,commitment ,dedication and pure faith and belief in your team and self.The Ravens have tapped into THE POWER that has always been in the UNIVERSE

#11 everyfootballfan

everyfootballfan

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

What an awesome win, here's my take on it and why we really won Bryant Mckinnie at left tackle where he belonged from the beginning of the season and Micheal Oher at right talkle WHERE HE BELONG from the beginning of the season, coach Harbaugh had a hair up his butt on Mckinnie, Ellerbe and a couple other players and yet he always say the best players will be on the field, so not true for him. Just and opinion. WHAT A GREAT WIN FOR OUR RANVENS!!! Us against the World...

#12 Suggs_to_be_you

Suggs_to_be_you

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

This is our year, boys. No Lee Evans, no Cundiff. Look out, Superdome.

#13 Flockster

Flockster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

I love positive talk. Last year we had a catch and a kick that failed our "destiny." Destiny was being said last year too. This is simply a BETTER TEAM. And this is the reason we are playing in the Lamar Hunt Trophy game again. Good decisions and execution by players and coaches will win it for us in the end.

Edited by Flockster, 13 January 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#14 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

You know,
I got up this morning so I could read all the great news about the great game we watched and ESPN goes out of their way to say things like, the reciever was "interferred with", "That was a prototypical Tuck rule", Champ baily was just out of position with Joes "desperation Hail mary pass to Jones", etc, etc, etc.
What a load of crap!
Also, do you think M&T stadium would have been 3/4 empty in the 3rd qtr? I think not. You would think that Denver fans could handle a little cold weather.
And, speaking of Denver fans (and ESPN), what a bunch of sore loosers! They blame the refs, the cold, say we were lucky etc. Now I know why Elway went there instead of here! :-)
Well, for all our guys, to heck with all them people. The game we played yesterday has got to go down as one of the most exciting games I've ever watched!
Even if we had lost that game, I would have still been VERY PROUD of our team!
GO RAVENS, our team of destiny!

Now, bring on Lady Brady so Joe can beat the 2 best QB's in the game, back to back. I wonder how ESPN will spin THAT story!

#15 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

@ Zeus - "Ashley Fox wishes she could rewind a week and delete a post she made, she is " the most hated person on the East coast". Hey Ashley I feel bad for your kids, too bad they can't get a new mother!"

Not cool dude! you need to seperate the game of football from your issues with your mother.

#16 mark0408

mark0408

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Here is a stat Joe Flacco is leading all QB's this post season in TD's, yards, yards attempt, he has the longest touchdown, yards game, and he is the only QB besides Russel Wilson to not throw a INT in the playoffs even though Wilson hasn't played his second game yet.

#17 ravens533

ravens533

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

This is a great team. I think I am more proud to be a Ravens fan right now than ever before. We have a team that never quits. That plays as a team with every single player playing at 110% for 77 minutes. Yes, I belive that this year nothing can stop this team from giving a superbowl win to Ray, Ed and its fans. GO RAVENS!!

#18 ReigningPurple

ReigningPurple

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

I still havent been able to get over what an incredible TEAM victory I witnessed yesterday. Sure, ST had their issues. . . but to stay the course and rally everytime it was needed is HUGE. Great day for football fans, great day for the NFL, and even better day for our RAY-VENS!!

#19 jravens13

jravens13

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

What and unbelievable game! There was so many swings both ways, and 5 straight quarters ended in a tie. I thought we were gonna take control of the game, and then I thought Denver was going to take control of the game. Then I thought we were going to win, and then I thought we were going to lose. Then I thought we were going to win, and then I thought we were going to lose. And then again I thought we were going to lose and Finally we did what we had to do in 2OT and Finished Them! JT is the man. Rice! Torrey! Boldin! Pitta! Jacoby! Yanda! McKinney! Birk! KO! MO! FLACCO!!! Corey Graham! Cary Williams! SiZZle! Kruger! Ellerbe! Reed! Ngata! Pollard! Upshaw! and OF COURSE THE GOAT!!! I LOVE MY RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

That game was so awesome I have no idea what to say besides that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users