Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Breakdown: Best Game In Ravens History

90 posts in this topic

Joe Flacco's performance was pretty darn elite and there was little doubt Justin Tucker would make it.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Breakdown-Best-Game-In-Ravens-History/2403ffd8-e43f-4a10-a367-cf32ec565c89]View the full article[/url]

so who was that chick that said we couldn't beat the broncos? who was that worthless piece of poop? something ashley fox? how about we abuse her and give her so much [profanity deleted] because she is the worst.

ashly fox is the most worthess and most ridiculous piece of dookie i have ever encountered. you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 13, 2013 - All caps · Report post

I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud day for Ravens' Fans. The Denver Broncos were the top seed in the AFC. 11 straight wins. With a hall of fame QB Peyton Manning and many consider him MVP. He can have it, he'll be watching the Baltimore Ravens in the championship.

woah woah woah. Best game in history? The best game in ravens history was the Super Bowl. This game was the most exciting and fun to watch however.

Well - the alleged best game in Ravens history probably shouldn't have happened. All the self-proclaimed "analysts" basically did everything but tell us not to fly to Denver...they did everything but tell the Broncos you will have a 2nd bye week.

I want every single person here to go online to a Denver newspaper. Get a login and remind all of the readers that this is why they play the game.

Just because we won the superbowl doesn't make it automatically the best game in history. This game... Ray Lewis' last ride... against a player in Peyton Manning that we had never beaten in the playoffs and lost repetitively to year in and year out... going shot for shot with him. Joe Flacco OUTPLAYING him... and NAILING that desperation pass to tie it up and send it in to overtime... and winning in DOUBLE OT! This makes this game the greatest game ever played by the Ravens. But everyone is reserved to their opinions... But it's tough arguing against this game

I've been watching football since Namath was hobbling around on bad knees at Shea stadium and this is one of the most EYE POPPING games i've ever seen. Been watching lil' Ray since high school and NEW RO is proud of you and your guys Ray! 2 down, 2 to go, 1 week at a time! Can't retire yet BIG RAY!