Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nflfan123

Paul Kruger on Twitter

76 posts in this topic

Thats not right for Paul to say that, Ray Lewis would smack him in the head if saw that post. Peyton Manning will go down as one of the best Qbs to ever play the game and made a tremendous leap from where he was a year ago with all the neck surgeries and all up to MVP status. Tebow is an athletic game manager with no throwing talent whatsoever and unless he changes his position, will likely spend his career as a backup QB.

He's probably going to hear from Harbaugh, but truth is.. Harbaugh should let em talk if they'll back it up. It's a sign of trust in your players and showing that he's somewhat growing with them. All week you hear about how you have no chance. Defense really ended up pulling through with an equal effort from the offense. I don't mind some smack talk if you handle business on the field. It seems over the past 2 years Harbaugh and the players are coming out of their shell and being themselves.

Decker and Moreno are punks. Did you see Harbaugh shut decker up on the sidelines? Lol he basically said "you do all that talking, thats's all you are" I could read his lips.
As for Moreno, he got up in Ray's face..after Ray dropped him on his punk(expletive) head.
Sure Kruger should have directed that towards more worthy targets than Manning but oh well what comes around goes around. We got bashed all week before the game was even played.

Peyton Manning is perhaps the greatest QB to ever play the game. I've never heard him diss Baltimore or anybody for that matter. Manning is all class. Not to happy with Kruger's comment.

I know where the feeling came from. After all, Peyton was the man, we had no chance at all because the Broncos with Peyton could not be beat.

That said, I think he let his emotions get the better of him. No need for this.

its an in the moment thing. only problem is twitter is public forever. Paul obviously respects the heck out Peyton as anyone should but he just probably won one of the biggest games in his career. he should delete and apologize obviously.

Ohhh... all hail Patsy Manning!! Lets not say a bad thing about him! He has won 5 super bowls, after all, and has a well known reputation as a clutch QB! Oh wait.... we're talking about Peyton... nevermind

Ah who cares, Peyton sucked it up, and I'm laughing my arse off that someone actually finally called the scumbag out for what he really is. A non clutch Qb. Good for Kruger

[quote name='Fang' timestamp='1358083508' post='1309165']
Peyton Manning is perhaps the greatest QB to ever play the game. I've never heard him diss Baltimore or anybody for that matter. Manning is all class. Not to happy with Kruger's comment.
[/quote]

LOL best ever... he's won 4 super bowls and is a well known clutch Qb who always delivers in the final second... yep you're right... oh wait, whats this???? He always seems to lose the close, big time games, and he has only won one super bowl, when he was going against some scrub named Rex Grossman?? Ohhh.. well maybe you're wrong... hate to tell ya

When you reserve your spot in Canton, then you can say things like that, Paul. But for now, I wouldn't diss one of the best QBs in history, even if you did beat him.

Smh....He must of deleted it, because it's not there anymore.

Maybe he did it for attention to get more followers? Become more popular among the fans to somehow try and get more recognition for his huge contract hopes.

[quote name='T-ray' timestamp='1358101979' post='1309663']
Ohhh... all hail Patsy Manning!! Lets not say a bad thing about him! He has won 5 super bowls, after all, and has a well known reputation as a clutch QB! Oh wait.... we're talking about Peyton... nevermind

Ah who cares, Peyton sucked it up, and I'm laughing my arse off that someone actually finally called the scumbag out for what he really is. A non clutch Qb. Good for Kruger
[/quote]

Scumbag? Good for Kruger? Wow...very telling here!

Kruger what the crap???? Ray, looks like your work with this guy ain't done yet. Give him the word. Thats not the way we do things around here.

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1358063525' post='1309008']
Like Decker wouldn't have right? Not saying Kruger was in the right. What he said was stupid and unnecessary, but if they had won, Decker wouldve been running his mouth for sure. Pundits can make this out to be whatever they want, but we won. It's whatever. I just advise us to use more class from now on.
[/quote]
[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1358064093' post='1309013']
Decker is a little yapping chihuahua, he's nobody.
[/quote]
Not a fan of that kid at all. He gets away with enormous contact he initiates every play and then on top of that benefits from Manning throwing the ball to him. He's a good route runner with good hands sure, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.

I have no issues with anyone on Denver's squad except Decker. He struts about and talks crap like he's a HOF player.

Walk the walk and you can talk as much smack as you want. Kruger played well that game, and has for quite some time. He's earned the right to a little smack talk. And to be perfectly honest, Manning choked that game away. Tebow is a horrible QB, but he played well enough to win when it counted.