Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nflfan123

Paul Kruger on Twitter

76 posts in this topic

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 13, 2013 - Commentary not adding to discussion topic · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1358057984' post='1308807']
Canadian FB league...
Or the Jon Bon Jovi owned [i]Philidelphia[/i] Soul
[/quote]

Do you mean "Philadelphia"? ;)

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 13, 2013 - Commentary not adding to discussion topic · Report post

[quote name='flaccopoe' timestamp='1358058481' post='1308831']

Do you mean "Philadelphia"? ;)
[/quote]
I on purposely spell that city wrong..... Those people give me nightmares.

[quote name='Raving_Heathen' timestamp='1358058183' post='1308819']

Unless they're talking about Brady. He's worthy of being publically ridiculed.
[/quote]
Mr.Uggs? Um...... Nah he's fine ;)

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1358058796' post='1308855']
[/quote]

Remember that Eagles fan I told you about? Ugh, makes me sick to my stomach.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1358057817' post='1308797']
Eh. Just think of the way we feel when people disrespect Lewis on twitter. Best kept as an inside joke.
[/quote]

And that has happened a ton all week. But doing that to Ray is "okay" I suppose!

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1358058796' post='1308855']
[/quote]Come on now. The fans are phanatical (see what I did there?), but it's a great city. It's second only to Baltimore in my honest opinion ;)

[quote name='JohnnyBoy8102' timestamp='1358058972' post='1308868']

And that has happened a ton all week. But doing that to Ray is "okay" I suppose!
[/quote]
Ray was in one of those really crappy situations where he was just there

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 13, 2013 - Commentary not adding to topic discussion · Report post

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1358059018' post='1308872']
Come on now. The fans are phanatical (see what I did there?), but it's a great city. It's second only to Baltimore in my honest opinion ;)
[/quote]
One time the Cheesesteak guy spit in my cheesesteak and pissed in my lemonade.... It was the worst meal I have ever had. I didn't even talk to him, or wear Ravens gear, just a black TShirt.
No fair, you live there![quote name='Token' timestamp='1358058279' post='1308822']
Probably a little unnecessary and uncalled for, but I did chuckle when I first saw it.
[/quote]
They didn't lose bc of Manning, they lost bc they didn't score as many points as us :P

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 13, 2013 - Commentary not adding to topic discussion · Report post

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1358059232' post='1308884']
One time the Cheesesteak guy spit in my cheesesteak and pissed in my lemonade.... It was the worst meal I have ever had. I didn't even talk to him, or wear Ravens gear, just a black TShirt.
No fair, you live there!
They didn't lose bc of Manning, they lost bc they didn't score as many points as us :P
[/quote]i go to pharmacy school in the city but am a proud Marylander through and through. And you NEVER go to the tourist cheesesteak places. Those guys are jerks. I took my brother there because he wanted to go and he got chewed out for trying to pay with a credit card lol

[quote name='BMORElegacy' timestamp='1358059364' post='1308889']
i go to pharmacy school in the city but am a proud Marylander through and through. And you NEVER go to the tourist cheesesteak places. Those guys are jerks. I took my brother there because he wanted to go and he got chewed out for trying to pay with a credit card lol
[/quote]

I'll keep this in mind when I inevitably go to Baltimore!

Richard Sherman definitely had the NFL Tweet of the Year, though!

Come on Kruger. Keep it classy. It wasn't Manning that lost them the game, but he did contribute. We got points off of all his turn overs. That was a team effort to lose and I actually saw on FaceBook that Peyton and his family were there waiting for Ray Lewis to congratulate him on the win. I lost a little respect for him when he declined the interview, but that won some of it back. Eli may have more rings, but I think Peyton is a better QB. I mean come on. Other than Thomas, their receiver corps was nothing. Decker's an overrated trashtalker. So what? He beat Cary Williams last time around. How many times did he get in the end zone tonight? I only remember Thomas, Stokley and their running back getting in on Offense. And Moreno can trash talk all he wants. Last I checked he was out by the 2nd half. But still the wrong move by Kruger. And honestly, I think Tebow just wasnt meant for the NFL. He made a pass to Thomas against Ike Taylor of all people. Should've said "I'm glad we have Flacco" Cause I am.

This game spoke enough for us. It's a funny joke, wish he would have kept his mouth shut though because he and we are gonna get ripped for this. And btw Denver stands no chance in that game w/o Manning, especially if it had Tebow.

Luckily it shouldn't gather too much attention because there are a lot of people saying the same thing (a lot of them being Broncos fans).

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1358063369' post='1309006']
That was pretty classless, I wouldn't have wanted to see Broncos players taking shots at Ray if we had lost.
[/quote]
Like Decker wouldn't have right? Not saying Kruger was in the right. What he said was stupid and unnecessary, but if they had won, Decker wouldve been running his mouth for sure. Pundits can make this out to be whatever they want, but we won. It's whatever. I just advise us to use more class from now on.

[quote name='ghost1986' timestamp='1358063525' post='1309008']
Like Decker wouldn't have right? Not saying Kruger was in the right. What he said was stupid and unnecessary, but if they had won, Decker wouldve been running his mouth for sure. Pundits can make this out to be whatever they want, but we won. It's whatever. I just advise us to use more class from now on.
[/quote]

Decker is a little yapping chihuahua, he's nobody.

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1358064093' post='1309013']

Decker is a little yapping chihuahua, he's nobody.
[/quote]

Speaking of which, did you guys catch the Billick side of Harbaugh during the game ? Decker was yapping and Harbs made the yapping gesture with his hand.

Boy did I love Harbs today.

Ravens PR department needs to do damage control on this before it possibly gets out of control...either delete the tweet, or if it can't be deleted issue an apology. Problem solved.

[quote name='PuRock' timestamp='1358064292' post='1309016']
Speaking of which, did you guys catch the Billick side of Harbaugh during the game ? Decker was yapping and Harbs made the yapping gesture with his hand.

Boy did I love Harbs today.
[/quote]

I don't know how he wasn't furious with the second return touchdown, that might have been the loudest sequence of four letter words that have come out of one house. Even Flacco was laughing it off.

Turns out they both knew better than I did.

Thats not right for Paul to say that, Ray Lewis would smack him in the head if saw that post. Peyton Manning will go down as one of the best Qbs to ever play the game and made a tremendous leap from where he was a year ago with all the neck surgeries and all up to MVP status. Tebow is an athletic game manager with no throwing talent whatsoever and unless he changes his position, will likely spend his career as a backup QB.

He's probably going to hear from Harbaugh, but truth is.. Harbaugh should let em talk if they'll back it up. It's a sign of trust in your players and showing that he's somewhat growing with them. All week you hear about how you have no chance. Defense really ended up pulling through with an equal effort from the offense. I don't mind some smack talk if you handle business on the field. It seems over the past 2 years Harbaugh and the players are coming out of their shell and being themselves.