83 replies to this topic

#81 ibleedpurpleandblack

ibleedpurpleandblack

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

You're more scared of the Patriots than you are of the Texans, but you want them anyway.
I know you.

An AFC Championship game rematch in Gillette stadium. Last year we barely beat you and a lot of what that Patriots team in 2011 had it had to leave in that game to escape with the victory. We went into the Superbowl wounded for having played the Ravens in the AFCCG.

If you win, there's that.

And if you lose, can you honestly say there is another offensive player in the league more fitting to play opposite Ray Lewis his last game than Tom Brady?

Congratulations on your win against Baltimore. I knew Baltimore would win, and I didn't doubt Flacco when everyone else in my living room left thinking it was over.

Now, if Tom Brady can defeat Houston, Tom Brady will surpass Joe Montana for most wins by a quarterback in post season history.

He'll now (hopefully) do it on the same weekend Peyton Manning tied those with the `record` for most post season losses.

Thank you, Baltimore.

FIRST, the RAVENS fear NO ONE!!!

But you are right about one thing, we wouldn't want it any other way! We spotted Manning 14 points, which is something we will not be doing for Brady and I can also guarantee that Brady isn't going to put up a bunch of TDs against our defense, they are playing RELENTLESS and they definitely have a chip on their shoulder and they are looking for redemption this weekend. Good luck stopping Suggs, Ngata, Kruger, Upshaw and I sure hope Pollard doesn't break Brady's leg again...
The man who tries and fails is far more superior than the man who does not try at all...

#82 gotekiraven

gotekiraven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Scare of what? We just
1 Beat the number one seeded team Broncos
2. We did it on a short seek
3. In a high altitude environment,
4. On the road
5. Against one of the elite quarterbacks in the game Peyton Manning
. So with that being said, why would we fear the Patriots?

#83 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,045 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

You're more scared of the Patriots than you are of the Texans, but you want them anyway.
I know you.

An AFC Championship game rematch in Gillette stadium. Last year we barely beat you and a lot of what that Patriots team in 2011 had it had to leave in that game to escape with the victory. We went into the Superbowl wounded for having played the Ravens in the AFCCG.

If you win, there's that.

And if you lose, can you honestly say there is another offensive player in the league more fitting to play opposite Ray Lewis his last game than Tom Brady?

Congratulations on your win against Baltimore. I knew Baltimore would win, and I didn't doubt Flacco when everyone else in my living room left thinking it was over.

Now, if Tom Brady can defeat Houston, Tom Brady will surpass Joe Montana for most wins by a quarterback in post season history.

He'll now (hopefully) do it on the same weekend Peyton Manning tied those with the `record` for most post season losses.

Thank you, Baltimore.

You're right.

We came. We saw. We conquered.

We'll see you next year. You'll see us in New Orleans on February 3rd, 2013. Playing in the Super Bowl.

#84 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

And now we really, REALLY want the Niners.

"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users