77 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,846 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

The Ravens topped the Broncos in double overtime to return to the AFC championship.

View the full article

#2 Suggs_to_be_you

Suggs_to_be_you

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

Knew it.

#3 iamDLEErious

iamDLEErious

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

this is what i posted yesterday and what has happened today has only confirmed even more that anything is possible. Thank you Ravens. You have made a grown man believe in the unthinkable. CHARM CITY MIRACLE!!!

In Topic: [News] Late For Work 1/11: Picks Are In. Who Gives Ravens A Chance?

Yesterday, 07:43 AM
There's nothing really going for us tomorrow. We're playing in Denver against arguably one of the best QB's to ever play. Manning himself has cut us apart time and again in the past. The Broncos have defensive and offensive weapons. They're mostly healthy. All that said, they are probably the most complete team in the playoffs. Everyone give us a 1percent shot in pulling off an upset. BUT, this is why you play the game. Any given Sunday, in this case Saturday, anything can happen. One bad call, miscue, the wind shifting slightly, can change the outcome of the game. A one handed on the helmet catch can be the difference between beating a perfect team and winning a superbowl. If there is a team that thrives on situations like this, it is the Ravens. We've squandered chances in the past. We were in the Superbowl for half a second last year. We've been here. We've had our hearts broken and said our "what ifs". I don't see a more perfect scenario for the underdog except this one. Not just because of Ray's Last Ride. But we are due. The team is passionate more than ever. Passion and heart alone can very well defeat a near perfect QB. We are due to no longer be a victim, but to be a heart breaker. I no longer wish and hope for Ray's last ride to last longer. It is a must for me. Ray's last ride ends in New Orleans after we lift up the lombardi. Let's go Charm City. Lets shock the world.

#4 Gucci1017

Gucci1017

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

i was at work in the break room gettin ready to clock out and leave, when Jacobyy Joneyyyy caught that passs, greatest feeling ever i almost had an headache from yelling

#5 flaccosberger

flaccosberger

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Take that Elway!

#6 Gucci1017

Gucci1017

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

i knew if we keep it close enough to the last quarter we would win the game, great game from both side of the ball, defense really stepped up

#7 Bohica5

Bohica5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

I almost want to pay Joe now...............but lets wait till next week....My wife says if joe gets us a superbowl i will have to eat a flacco jersey......Hope i get to do that!

#8 iamDLEErious

iamDLEErious

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

I wonder what Denver columnist Mark Kiszla is feeling right now? Calling Ray Lewis a "loser" and talking all that trash. Humble pie must taste like doo doo right about now.

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:21 AM
It's ok. Every American will know the name Ray Lewis for the rest of their lives. He will be enshrined in the hall of fame forever. He will set many legacies much after his football career. Who is Mark Kiszla? Just another writer who's name nobody will know outside of Denver. Leaving a legacy starts by having respect for yourself and respect for others. I hope people like Mark Kiszla get humbled on Saturday.

#9 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

a lot of great things in this game, but the unsung hero was the offensive line! two weeks in a row they shut down two of the NFL's top pass tandems! If I recall only one false start, and only one sack that I credit more on coverage and Flacco

#10 arizonaravensfan

arizonaravensfan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Who cares about Denver! This is all about us! Our heart, our dedication and belief in each teammate . Seeing that field goal go through the uprights was the greatest sports thrill of my 64 years .

Edited by Grapple Raven, 12 January 2013 - 10:11 PM.
Inappropriate language

#11 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

now this is teamplay

#12 jrs034

jrs034

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

That game was epic

#13 Duke of Leon

Duke of Leon

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

At least Tebow won in OT. lol. Just saying. Go RAVENS! I cant wait to see what the so-called analyst say now.

#14 dead serious

dead serious

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

I Can't WAIT to HEAR what Heath Evans Will have to say about the Ravens this Week!!! HAHAHAHA... NFL Network Needs to fire his Butt Already cuz he has once again been proven by the Ravens and Ravens Nation that Heath Evans is a Complete Moron!!! Hey Heath Evans... DO YOUR JOB!!! lol

Edited by dead serious, 12 January 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#15 BillicksEGO

BillicksEGO

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Gotta give Flacco serious credit. He made some really good passes when he had to. No picks, no fumbles, and what a clutch play to go into overtime. Also, Jimmy Smith making the tackle on special teams was big. And Tucker showed why he really should have been in the pro-bowl. There is no way we don't win next week. Book your flight to New Orleans, cause this already written!!!

#16 Caldwell33

Caldwell33

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:06 PM

BALL. SO. HARD. BALL. SO. HARD.

#17 Ravensallday24/7

Ravensallday24/7

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Ozzie better be contacting Joe Linta NOW, before he gets too expensive...

#18 Bitter5

Bitter5

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 605 posts

WOW...All experts were against us. We proove that Ravens does not need media suppport. We can handle it. W are more strong when people make us down.

#19 rave09

rave09

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

I can't wait to hear SKIP BAYLESS's excuse for this game come monday morning on ESPN FIRST TAKE. He picked the Broncos to win 38-17. His foot is probably so far down his throat right now.

#20 TheRavenfan21

TheRavenfan21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Everyone is calling this a classic game. Someone needs to come up with a name for this game, fast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users