Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] At First Glance: Ravens vs. Broncos

222 posts in this topic

The Ravens had a remarkable comeback to take down the Broncos in the divisional round.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/At-First-Glance-Ravens-vs-Broncos/d3b65383-f151-4635-854a-5195d86c1cef]View the full article[/url]

Every analyst who picked the Broncos should wear Ravens gear the whole week, I guess all of ESPN will be decked out in purple!!!!!

Joe Flacco may not be an Elite QB in the regular season. But he is of ELITE STATUS in the playoffs! I will never deny that!

I truly believe that this is a team of destiny. Ray Lewis said it the best. When man thinks about the possibilities, God thinks about the impossibilities. The Lord is with us RavenNation!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been searching the memory banks trying to figure out if I've ever seen a better game...INCREDIBLE!

this is probably one of the greatest moment in the franchise history besides winning the super bowl in 2000.

We shook up the world... I'm so proud of the team and Flacco has silenced me and a lot of other critics...Go Ravens!!!

%u201CThanks for the Memories %u2026 because Sunday was your final NFL win, Ray Lewis. Your career will end in Denver.%u201D

ESPN - EAT. YOUR. WORDS.

Besides our superbowl which I watched start to finish, this was my favorite game...highs and lows...I hope the next two will triumph this go ravens

i bet allot of sports writers feel like idiots right now and i called it right win by three or less. I am so proud of my ravens . to the chick ashley fox turn in your Football credibility cause sister you have no clue .

I believe Ray Lewis being on the field is tremendous, but I think a lot of our success is due to us having everybody on the field except Webb. We are a complete defense now. Boy what a last two weeks :)

[quote name='RavenManiac20' timestamp='1358043335' post='1307454']
The best game I have ever seen in my 18 years of life.

Pay Joe Flacco.
[/quote]

I'm 50, and it's best game I'VE seen...

The Ravens just SHOOK UP THE WORLD, all week long, Bronco will do this Broncos will do that,the critic say no chance for the Raven,ESPN says NO WAY, Hey anyone have a beer to spare

Seriously, no reason Flacco shouldn't be paid and definitely NO reason Torrey Smith won't be a Pro-Bowler in the future.

One more game between us and the big dance. That was the best game I have ever had the pleasure of watching and I will be wearing my Tucker jersey tomorrow with pride!!!! On to Nawlins!!!

I seem to recall there were some people on here declaring that Pierce was a better running back than Rice...still holding to those opinions NOW?