1083 replies to this topic

#341 jaege

jaege

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

I'm not mad at their team. They were and are better. They deserved to win. It's their fans. They have now invaded our boards. Proclaiming their greatness and saying I told you so to boost their fragile little egos. I now hate them with a passion. Kick their [profanity deleted] for me. Please Ravens.

And you are a fan of the....?
It's so nice to be insane...

CAM GOT FIRED!!!!!

Joe Cool is the MAN!!!

Ravens

World Champions

#342 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

I'm not mad at their team. They were and are better. They deserved to win. It's their fans. They have now invaded our boards. Proclaiming their greatness and saying I told you so to boost their fragile little egos. I now hate them with a passion. Kick their [profanity deleted] for me. Please Ravens.

You guys deserve it. All you guys did on your broncos board is bash Raven 24x7 past weeks talking about murder jokes on Ray Lewis and calling us rat birds all day.

At the very least, Pats give where respects are due. Similar to Steelers, they hate us, but respects us. Broncos fan are just clueless bandwagon newbies that are new to the playoff scenes and talked smack all week cluelessly.

#343 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,197 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

You guys deserve it. All you guys did on your broncos board is bash Raven 24x7 past weeks talking about murder jokes on Ray Lewis and calling us rat birds all day.

At the very least, Pats give where respects are due. Similar to Steelers, they hate us, but respects us. Broncos fan are just clueless bandwagon newbies that are new to the playoff scenes and talked smack all week cluelessly.

What do you mean? He's a Texans fan.

#344 doc108

doc108

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

And you are a fan of the....?

Texans

What? I'm not a Broncos fan. Why would I say they were the better team while talking about the Pats? I am a Texans fan.

#345 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Texans

What? I'm not a Broncos fan. Why would I say they were the better team while talking about the Pats? I am a Texans fan.

Oh, my apologies thought you were a Broncos fan. haha

#346 ravens88

ravens88

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Cant wait for this game going to very difficult to slow down that patriots offense especially with their true threat running game were getting better on D but not the same D as last year. Going to have to figure out how to stop Wilfork he killed our run game last year. Joe will be need to hit those bombs again thats for sure.

#347 funky141

funky141

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

1st...to hell with the "lack of respect" thing for the Ravens. let it go! just let our guys keep ballin' out!

2nd..didn't that Ashley lady also say that the Ravens had "no chance" to beat the broncos? and now....Cowherd says that the Ravens will get smoked by the patriots? what's new? just buckle up the chin straps and shut up all the yap!

GO RAVENS!!!!

~Mili

Keep in mind Cowherd is a Patriots fan and a Brady lover...

#348 ckgeisl

ckgeisl

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

They should have a sub-title "But their defense isn't in their league". Patriots have the worst defense out of the 4 teams remaining. Last time I checked. Brady isn't the only one that plays.

If this was the case, I'm sure Aaron Rodgers would still be playing, Drew Brees would still be playing. But Brady can join these guys because of his defense.

I totaly agree with you on this one. I cannot understand the 9.5 spread. 3 maybe because of home field advantage. I believe your defense is better but the equalizer is Brady against your defense and Flacco against patriots defense. ( mho ) . I really give you guys credit overcoming a 14 point ST differece. You were very lucky at the end but thats why ya play the game as we all know. Denver was playing not to lose in the second half and you guys stuck in there. Good luck this weekend, this should be another great game if Flacco plays above the line (?) Ya all know I am not a fan of his but I give him his due credit. Make our division proud men. BTW congrats to all the fans..Once again your team earned ya'all another GREAT week of excitement. Enjoy

#349 Twistidfunk

Twistidfunk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Pats fans really drive me crazy. I lived in Boston for 7 years and the fans in Boston are right under Philly fans, except they have won in the past so they can run their mouths. No matter what The Pats are the best thing EVER! Everyone sucks. Such an arrogant smug fanbase.

I was in a bar last night watching the end of the game and there were a few Pats fans basically looking past the Texans and talking about how they were gonna roll the Ravens and win another one for GLorreeeey Boy Brady. It makes me sick. I can not stomach the thought of losing to these people.

I don't think we lose this game. The Ravens seem to be improving greatly and Flacco is playing out of his mind. I think they are really preparing well and it is transferring to the field on game day.

#350 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Their HB's are averaging 5.5 behind the best run blocking left side and centre in the NFL so Ngata and whoever lines up at NT needs to be on point. The Pats also shut down JJ Watt with RT Vollmer and TE Hoomanawanui so they'll probably do the same with Kruger after seeing the tape. That leaves Connelly as the weak point at RG.

#351 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Their HB's are averaging 5.5 behind the best run blocking left side and centre in the NFL so Ngata and whoever lines up at NT needs to be on point. The Pats also shut down JJ Watt with RT Vollmer and TE Hoomanawanui so they'll probably do the same with Kruger after seeing the tape. That leaves Connelly as the weak point at RG.

It'll be interesting, their run game is really explosive when they give Ridley the ball. But I can see them going heavy on the hurry up which might leave Ridley on the bench for long periods of time. When you see Ridley in the game, you have to be thinking right side run.

I'm looking forward what approach the Patriots take.
Posted Image

#352 Trevelyan

Trevelyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

NE vs BAL part 2: A chance to make up for last years close win that slipped out of our hands. What better way to make it to the SB than to take out our old team in the Colts, Take out a QB that has given us fits for years in Payton Manning, and now with the chance to revenge our lost from last year. This couldn't be any better a scenario for someone the likes of #52 to go out, taking out a former team, Payton, Brady, then leaving the game as a SB Champ. Its time we get over this hump and get it done, lets do this:

#353 bksk07

bksk07

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hey Ravens fans good to see you back in the AFCCG. Awsome game against Denver on Saturday.

I see this being a high scoring game coming up. You have to figure that the Pats will be shutting down Ray Rice; but our secondary has big issues when covering the deep ball. Looking at B-Mores past few games....that should really be an issue for us.

Not really worried about the Ravens D in this match-up (feels odd to say). Honestly even in the Denver game your boys just look....slow.

So I see a lot of points being put up.

#354 Trevelyan

Trevelyan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

If that is the case than I can see pees sending some guys up the middle to cause direct pressure to Brady. A few stunts with Ray or Pollard coming up the middle hopefully will cause Brady to through some errand passes. Ravens have a lot of momentum coming into this game and im hoping they can just ride it out straight to the SB.

#355 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,586 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

Do you guys thinking have Pees is an advantage or disadvantage in this game?

Belichick will probably know Pees' tendencies as a defensive play-caller. But Pees could understand some tendencies in Brady's game since they had to practice against him. You also have to think about Pees' desire to beat the Pats (on a personal/professional level). Or does none of this matter?
Posted Image

#356 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Belichick will probably know Pees' tendencies as a defensive play-caller. But Pees could understand some tendencies in Brady's game since they had to practice against him. You also have to think about Pees' desire to beat the Pats (on a personal/professional level). Or does none of this matter?

I say it makes no difference.

If our players do their job, we look good. If we don't we lose.

#357 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,725 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

Ridley and Vareen scare me.

Our run D will have to be stellar and TOP must be on our side

23mn1x.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Whiskey Sour GM

#358 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,461 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

I don't think past familiarity is a big issue so much as having patterns show up on recent tape.

#359 bmoreboy02

bmoreboy02

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:56 AM

I just wanna say as a baltimore fan im so proud and honored to call ourselves the home of the ravens. Im so pumped i cant stop thinking about us going back to new england. But its not just us the whole county is siked. I have family in NC, TX and CA and they all tell me that there buzzing about this game there. Football fans everywhere remember how great the game was last year. They saw how great saturdays game was and they cant wait to see these to AFC powerhouses go at it again. I dont think anyone cares about the NFC game lol

#360 display name

display name

Gotham's Reckoning

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

We have to keep the Baby off the field. That should be priority #1.

The Raven, on 03 Jan 2012-624 PM, said:

"You have reached your quota of negative votes for the day"

VIVA LA BUTT-FUMBLE!!!

Malkavian Raven, on 4 June 2014, said: "Display's off his meds again. Alert the white coats with the butterfly nets."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users