1083 replies to this topic

#321 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,178 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Not getting any respect and many think our team is a joke. Colin Cowherd said we will be getting smoked in a week, and one columnist wrote that the only way to explain the win over Denver is because we hung in there long enough to capitalize on errors. No respect what so ever and it's honestly pissing me off. I hope we demolish these patriots and shut everyone up...once again.

Believe me, I still like the underdog and the disrespect the media throwing at us cuz we play better with it as a team....

Besides, they are who they are...butt kissers....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#322 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,524 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Not getting any respect and many think our team is a joke. Colin Cowherd said we will be getting smoked in a week, and one columnist wrote that the only way to explain the win over Denver is because we hung in there long enough to capitalize on errors. No respect what so ever and it's honestly pissing me off. I hope we demolish these patriots and shut everyone up...once again.

1st...to hell with the "lack of respect" thing for the Ravens. let it go! just let our guys keep ballin' out!

2nd..didn't that Ashley lady also say that the Ravens had "no chance" to beat the broncos? and now....Cowherd says that the Ravens will get smoked by the patriots? what's new? just buckle up the chin straps and shut up all the yap!

GO RAVENS!!!!

~Mili

Militant X 1

mili1.png

"I AM THE RENEGADE.....I HAVE NO EQUALS!"

- MX1

#323 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

On espn.com homepage there is a video of a press conference woth Brady and Belichek and the subtitle says Tom Bradys stats in "Week 3 Win at Ravens." Um, I dont remeber it happening that way.
He who laughs when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Entropy just isn't what it used to be.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#324 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Look at this article on espn. Hes out of our league? Clear cut favorite??? Joe has outplayed Brady before, why is he suddenly a lesser being compared to Brady?
Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on Earth, with a top speed of 120 feet-per-second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter.
Never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills and a laxative on the same night.

#325 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Look at this article on espn. Hes out of our league? Clear cut favorite??? Joe has outplayed Brady before, why is he suddenly a lesser being compared to Brady?

They should have a sub-title "But their defense isn't in their league". Patriots have the worst defense out of the 4 teams remaining. Last time I checked. Brady isn't the only one that plays.

If this was the case, I'm sure Aaron Rodgers would still be playing, Drew Brees would still be playing. But Brady can join these guys because of his defense.
Posted Image

#326 BALTIMOREFLACCO

BALTIMOREFLACCO

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Too bad Edelman wont be there to cover Boldin in the 4th quarter :P

2mhhjsi.jpg

Thank god I was born a Texas Longhorn

Patriots GM

#327 IMissMattStover

IMissMattStover

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

I sure hope so. Here's hoping Caldwell keeps up the agressive play calling and we light up the Pats secondary. I feel like this game is going to be a scoring matchup. Who can score more. But then, I dont mind being underdogs. We play best when we arent supposed to win.

#328 dirtybird10

dirtybird10

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

LOL Yea guess those 14 points we spotted them from special teams was not Denver capitalizing on errors, cause they're a good team. Funny how people have such selective memory at times. Seriously take away all the bad errors in the game and we take 14 points off the board for Denver, and 10 off the board for us. Hmmm.... Seems that makes it a 28-21 Ravens win.

#329 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

LOL Yea guess those 14 points we spotted them from special teams was not Denver capitalizing on errors, cause they're a good team. Funny how people have such selective memory at times. Seriously take away all the bad errors in the game and we take 14 points off the board for Denver, and 10 off the board for us. Hmmm.... Seems that makes it a 28-21 Ravens win.

Yep. And we would've been in charge the entire game with the Broncos chasing us! Critical errors occur on both sides. That's part of football. People only use the ones that rationalize their approach.

Edited by PuRock, 14 January 2013 - 10:20 AM.

Posted Image

#330 A Fish Called Yanda

A Fish Called Yanda

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,488 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

http://espn.go.com/b...s-in-final-four

Tom Brady is the best, because he had a QBR of 115 against the Texans.

Yet Flacco had a QBR of 116 against a superior Broncos defense.

Interesting...but whatever. Keep underestimating our team.

EDIT: Also, amusing, is this snippet:

In a one-game scenario, you have to like Brady's chances. Brady’s 17 career playoff wins are nearly double the nine combined postseason wins for Flacco, Ryan and Kaepernick.

Completely fails to mention that Joe owns 7 of those playoff wins, and that Brady has been playing for 8 seasons more than our QB.

Edited by terpsnation, 14 January 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#331 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

http://espn.go.com/b...s-in-final-four

Tom Brady is the best, because he had a QBR of 115 against the Texans.

Yet Flacco had a QBR of 116 against a superior Broncos defense.

Interesting...but whatever. Keep underestimating our team.

I like how in the comments section. The exact minute where anybody says something otherwise, Pats fans jump down their throats because they feel disrespected.

Flacco out played Manning this week. He outplayed Brady last year in the playoffs. Joe will be in Foxboro to play on Sunday.
Posted Image

#332 theblackdog

theblackdog

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

I'm going to take a page from Ray Lewis and not pay attention to what the national media is saying about us. We're still in it, and as long as we're not seriously banged up, we can take the Pats, period. I knew we could take the Broncos if we played like we did against the Colts, and if we can play like we have been playing lately, I'm seeing a purple Festivus Maximus on the horizon.
Posted Image
Thanks to Kia Kaha for the sig!

#333 doc108

doc108

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

I'm not mad at their team. They were and are better. They deserved to win. It's their fans. They have now invaded our boards. Proclaiming their greatness and saying I told you so to boost their fragile little egos. I now hate them with a passion. Kick their [profanity deleted] for me. Please Ravens.

Edited by doc108, 14 January 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#334 PuRock

PuRock

Skull Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,203 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'm not mad at their team. They were and are better. They deserved to win. It's their fans. They have now invaded our boards. Proclaiming their greatness and saying I told you so to boost their fragile little egos. I now hate them with a passion. Kick their [profanity deleted] for me. Please Ravens.

No doubt. They are coming on here next. We've faced them several times in the playoffs over the past few years, so we know how it gets. We'll give it our best shot.

But the more pompous they feel the better we play and the harder they fall. Just ask Denver fans.

Edited by PuRock, 14 January 2013 - 10:44 AM.

Posted Image

#335 GrimCoconut

GrimCoconut

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,683 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

But their punishment must be more severe.

#336 Mr. Nobody

Mr. Nobody

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

this can be merged too... profanity deleted as it is lol... mods at the ready lol?

#337 burnell

burnell

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

texans - have been in tailspin for a few weeks now. they want from dominating (when Ravens played them in Otober) to docile the last several weeks.
Pats - Eldman, woodhead, and Gonk out...wow thats greta for us. really need to take Welker and Hernandez out of the game plan. Force them to use the other guys to make plays, not their proven playmakers. Attack their weak D, exploit it like last time.
Ravens - Defense must come up with some ways to hit Brady, not even needing sacks, just good solid hits. Brady aint been hit in a hard fought game for a month now. Remeber, we picked him off at the M&T game, but the paid off refs took it away.
Refs - key to a win. If they come up with another BOGUS NFL Rule change mid game like the Tuck rule, we in trouble. Refs must be honest and call it fair.

#338 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

No doubt we'll see them here very soon. I sincerely hope we can fulfill your wish next week. If we can pull off a win, we won't only stun their fans, but apparently the entire Sports world!

The first testicular guard, the "Cup" was used in hockey in 1874. The first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took men 100 years to realize their brain was also important.

#339 BloodRaven

BloodRaven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,162 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Let the games begin!

#340 izvoodoo

izvoodoo

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

When Brady is in ashes, you have my permission to lose.

Hawkprey is the best poster on the ravens forums.

Officially.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users