Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Ravens vs. Broncos Game Preview: Against All Odds

49 posts in this topic

The Ravens are facing the favorite to win the Super Bowl. So who has the pressure?

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Ravens-vs-Broncos-Game-Preview-Against-All-Odds-/4b72a907-2f0c-474f-b3a0-b963f4ddbc13]View the full article[/url]

It's time for the Ravens to step up against Manning. They have the players to put Denver away. What a win!! Suggs, Ngata you can't take this game off. Go Ravens.

We are a healthy team,We are going to win this game no matter what anybody thinks. Forget the record of winning 11 straight games forget losing at home, Forget who is betting against us,forget the spred And lastly forget about losing to Denver because we are ready Baltimore.We are just in time to do this thing. Time to put the shoe on the other foot.

runing the ball 40 times with rice-pierce-leach, thrown to the TE, and using boldin in middle as TE too, they're allergic to TEs

Offense control the clock and the turnover.
Move the chains.
Run the ball hard down their throats.
O-line push and push hard.

Defense stay in your lanes and gaps
Keep there players in front of you.
Pressure Manning and play smart.
Also we are playing against the refs, stay focused.

Ravens 24 Broncos 20

this game is on the o-line. they must protect flacco and maul anything and everything in front of them for 4 qtrs.

No matter what I will still be proud of my Ravens!
If it ends today then I just hope we get some good draft picks and gonna be dangerous next season, even without Ray Lewis.

Go Ravens!!!

Peyton Manning is "protected". He hasn't lost since the NFL regular officials were reinstated. O-line holding stopped for Denver that week. D holding on recievers stopped and the Denver defense suddenly becaME a top 3 juggernaut. With 11 wearing orange jersies and 3 or four in stipped shirts the Broncos have wheeled off 11 straight and the NFL demands that Manning&Brady face-off next week. Watch the un-called Denver HOLDING and the RAY-vens getting called quicklly&often until the Messiah Manning led home team gets CONTROL. Flacco? Schaub? WHO CARES?

Defenses are NOT ALLOWED to hit Peyton Manning,if he gets the ball away he is shielded by roughing penalties on all plays. FLACCO?? The Denver defense is good! So bang away orange the NFL doesn't care about Joe Flacco or the RAY-vens.

Odds, what odds? In my mind its a fifty fifty chance now that we have most of our starters on D back except webb which is sad but they have no clue who they acually are facing!! THERE FACING BALTIMORE!!!

Turnovers turnovers turnovers get them turnovers!! There is no tomorrow, there is no tomorrow, there is no tomorrow...I hope you hear me Michael Oher.

8 hours from now we will etiher be elated or dejeted. My bet is we're totally elated! Let's go Ravens. Play hard, play cold and play to win!

Fear the zebras,not the Broncos. If holding calls apply evenly to both teams then Manning will get dumped alot,sacked and hit just like Flacco will get sacked&hit. I'm afraid that Peyton&Fox will whine before the game and the striped shirts will not call it evenly. Roughing Peyton Manning,in the grasp should apply equally to Joe Flacco but WE know that the NFL&the media want Brady&Manning next week. GO RAY-vens it will be against ALL odds.

Lets see if flacco can get paid next year and if Rice(Byner) can hold onto the ball when it counts............Q has to have another great recieving game and Pierce has to run amok also.....i think we win this one!

1057 is horrible today so I am listening to Denver's station.
It is making me realize just how lucky we are as Ravens fans.
The way they are talking about the fans excitement and what is and isnt ok to do to Ravens fans at the game, ect....
It's like they have never experienced this before.
We take a lot for granted in Baltimore.
Win or lose I am so proud to be a Ravens fan.

Whatever happens on the field today I am proud to call my self a Ravens fan, and I can't imagine routing for any other team. That being said let's go Ravens! Bring home the Lombardi!

Hey Ryan, "Aint Nuthin Gone Stop The Bum Rush Holmes"! Lol! The hottest team in football rite now is The Baltimore Ravens! The NFL just doesnt know it yet but, after today, they will start to get the message! Three wide will put them broncos on that fishing boat next week!

The year NE went 16-0 thier last game was against the NY Giants and of course NE won. They faced them again in the Super Bowl with NE at 18-0. Everyone said it was a fore gone conclusion that NE could not be beat, but look what happened. This is the RAVENS year!!! GO RAVENS!!!

This game comes down to Flacco playing lights out in all four quarters because we know denver's offense will be. If there was any game that needs to be a statement game for Flacco, this is the one. Beating Manning for the first time may very well silence critics.

Denver fans are so over the top confident and excited that if we can take a early lead or grab a quick 6 off an interception or run back you will actually be able to head that stadium deflate.

One thing that worries me is that the NFL/TV/Media probably want a Brady-Manning showdown, which could affect the officiating. We've already had some weird calls against us this year.

Ray's last play of his career will be his 2nd offensive snap, as he does his dance on the last play VICTORY SNAP at this years Super Bowl.

I can't even watch the pregame shows on nfl network they are talking about the afc championship game with the broncos and pats ,,,really . why do they even broadcast in our area then . maybe its time they r not allowed to do it anymore its sickening nothing about the ravens . and then rich eisen whom before today i liked was making up deragatory names about joe flacco why is eisen even on tv . ugh so angry right now i could beat the broncos and god manning all by myself .

[quote name='Flockboy27' timestamp='1358013195' post='1302980']
Whatever happens on the field today I am proud to call my self a Ravens fan, and I can't imagine routing for any other team. That being said let's go Ravens! Bring home the Lombardi!
[/quote]i second that . GO RAVENS

Let's go Ravens! Honor Ray and the memory of Art with making a big statement and moving on to play another week! Do the job in Denver!!

I went to the Broncos website a few minutes ago. You won't believe this, but they wrote an article to tell their fans when to make noise and when not to. On their forums a fan complained that the people around him at a game complain when he cheered. They don't have any idea what is coming today. GO RAVENS!!

Manning 20 million per year Flacco 15 Million per year
Manning = SuperBowls
Flacco = No bowl, No way, Ever
So for 5 million the Ravens selected the No Bowl choice...good decision.

Also, the Broncos think that if they stop Ray Rice they will win. Like Ray is our only offensive weapon. Ravens will win.

If TSizzle shows up and makes Manning uncomfortable and we are able to run and protect the ball we win. Gotta keep Manning off the field and uncomfortable when he’s on it. Everything else will take care itself.

All week long, all I've heard is NFL.com and ESPN and all these Broncos reporters talking about how the Ravens stand no chance whatsoever. Thats not even mentioning Denver's fans. And thats cool. In fact, its just what we want. We've been quiet this whole week. We're about to unleash a lot of kept in motivation on the field today. I'm not going to go out and brag about how we're going to win, but I will always believe that we will win, that our guys will get it done. LETS GO RAVENS.