Upcoming Events:  Lil Ravens Camp      Training Camp Stadium Practices      Movie Night   

Photo

[News] Eisenberg: Broncos Should Fear Ravens Too

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,771 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:51 AM

The Broncos probably weren't thrilled to draw the Ravens as their first playoff opponent.

View the full article

#2 jackrogers

jackrogers

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

The only reason the Broncos might relish playing the Ravens is because they are hurt.

FB Vonta Leach - Knee/ankle; RB Bernard Pierce - Knee; LB Dannell Ellerbe - Ankle; WR David Reed - Thigh; WR Torrey Smith- Back; WR Anquan Boldin - Shoulder; WR Tandon Doss - Ankle; LB Adrian Hamilton - Illness; LB Ray Lewis - Triceps; LB Albert McClellan - Shoulder; DE Pernell McPhee - Thigh; DT Haloti Ngata - Knee; S Bernard Pollard - Chest; S Ed Reed - Shoulder; CB Jimmy Smith - Abdominal; LB Terrell Suggs - Achilles/bicep; Marshal Yanda - Shoulder.

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,736 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:23 AM

In this game,... even the hurting Ravens will give it their all! There's no tomorrow for this Super Bowl drive!

#4 redravenfan

redravenfan

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

it is a great place to be . I think bookmakers would love for the ravens to win they will be saying cha ching for weeks and weeks . when i placed my bet the bookmaker said "smart man (ravens of course) I'm right with you " he was wearing a Peyton Manning jersey ...not everyone is convinced that peyton can do it in the cold

#5 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

I agree John, I don't think the Broncos realize the train that is coming at them full speed. Good! Let the wreakage begin!

This year had been more than just a journey, it's been an adventure. Injuries, coach changes, trageties, adversities, you name it. This has been an up and down roller coaster ride to get us all to this point.

If you had asked me this before I would not have believed it possible, but because of this crazy ride the team and fans have taken together, our bond has actually grown stronger. No matter what happens today, I have to say I am very proud to be a Ravens fan. You guys are simply amazing.

So....let's kick some Bronco .....butt.. and continue this story.

GO RAVENS!

#6 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Bettors go where the wind blows.
So to all the bettors who betted on the Broncos, get ready to turn your pockets inside out.
Ravens are ready and fired up, the whole team should me motivated for victory.
They whipped our tail last month, but not today!

#7 coreyadams

coreyadams

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Jim Caldwell you need to get your old quarterback a "L", Manning thats who.
You get this "W", you'll be well respected be all of us!

Go get them, and have that offensive playbook on fire today.

#8 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:46 AM

Today we start our road to history lets get it done Ravens!!!!

#9 whobilly

whobilly

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

Yes, the Broncos lost to the Pats by 5 TD's in the playoffs last year with a team that has a completely different style....Peyton Manning/Tim Tebow...QUICK...pick one.
I don't care what happened in the past, I look at the teams playing today in Denver.
Ravens will have to play a near perfect game to win this one. Are they capable? YES !

#10 Popeye the sailor man

Popeye the sailor man

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:49 AM

Oh, the Broncos fear the Ravens,they know that an upset will make them all laughing stocks at least to their fans and critics,everyone healthy so no excuse for the Ravens not to win,Peyton has the pressure on him right now and I'm sure he's feeling very uncomfortable.This game has to be all Joe Flaccos game, the whole season rest in his arms and the receivers has to be at the top of their game and the running backs has to control the timing of the clock,the less time Manning's on the field the better for us to win. Let's go Ravens, lets shake up the world

#11 Big G

Big G

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

The Broncos know that this game will be totally different then the last meeting. The game film from that game is meaningless for them, as the Ravens have made so many changes. The Ravens will WIN today. GO RAVENS!!!

#12 Purple Dawg 96

Purple Dawg 96

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,855 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

The Ravens have them on film and three wide with a single man in the backfield did better than with Vonta playing with Rice! Sorry Vonta! This time when the Defense stops Peyton, the Offense will Execute better and "Finally" defeat Peyton, in his place!

#13 KidNme

KidNme

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

You know, I'm not a big better either John but maybe, just maybe, that $2 you put on the Preakness, instead,
drop $5 of the Ravens today and you may be able to write your articals from a beach in Maui for a while! :-)

#14 crabby

crabby

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

1. All the pressure is on DEN.
2. If they do win they will be as beaten up as every other team playing the Ravens when everything is on the line and have a rough next week.
3. Excellent point about NYG. It's very rare that a team of our caliber gets blown out twice in the same season.

I would hate to be DEN right about now!

Go Ravens!

#15 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Man one would think with everybody all these so called expert analysists Picking the Ravens to lose ,we may not even play this Game WRONG!!!!The thing is the Ravens have nothing to lose and more to gain ,the colts are at home picked by everybody ,if we win i Guess we just get to slap all the Media and Hype of the so called experts in the Mouth ,if the Bronocs lost it would be because they looked Past us,and that's what i am Hoping for ,When we get to Manning we need to Hit him and hit him hard without penalties even if he crys to the refs we need to make sure there clean ,if Our O-line can control the clock this time Manning will be the one watching up at the scoreboard not us.

#16 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

not Colts Broncos type down there ,i was thinking in my head way back when this has happened before with Unitas as QB.

#17 Purpleghost23

Purpleghost23

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

6 hours to go man i cant wait anylonger

#18 TheCityThatReeds20

TheCityThatReeds20

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

whobilly...the point is it was against basically the same defense

#19 foxy843

foxy843

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

@jackrogers the Ravens are far from hurt. They put all these people on the injury list, because they were fined early in the year for not including anyone on it.

#20 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,267 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

John, I still haven't made up mind on you as a columnist -- but this was a good piece.

Almost game time... I'm excited!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users