Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who's Playing Who's Not vs. Broncos In Divisional Round

75 posts in this topic

The Ravens are healthy heading into Saturday's matchup with Denver.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Broncos-In-Divisional-Round/cd9bb573-bb8b-4d44-96b3-e2ab73e4a636]View the full article[/url]

quite a healthy roster... i like it... now let's play hardnosed ravens football

Let's be sure to go in and win, but win healthy. We need to keep our players alive for 12 more quarters of football, then we can all rest easy.

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.Regardless of the outcome it's been quite a year with all the up and downs,injuries and the emergence of Kruger(finally) and Pierce. This game could be the make or break for a number of players including some on the coaching staff(Caldwell&Pees).Go Raven's&"Get er done"

Ravens got healthy on defense, although I am concerned about Lewis playing every down in the cold thin air under a no huddle offense. Broncos got healthy on the offensive line with Kuper back.

Maybe we sack Manning maybe we don't. How cares because we know Flacco will score over 35 points to win the game against all odds--GO RAVENS!

What'd y'all think about Asa playing, after being out for a few weeks? Anyone have any thoughts about our secondary, incl. J. Smith and Asa? Is there any doubt as to our best 4 or 5 in the secondary?

[quote name='ravenstime' timestamp='1357944883' post='1302259']
What'd y'all think about Asa playing, after being out for a few weeks? Anyone have any thoughts about our secondary, incl. J. Smith and Asa? Is there any doubt as to our best 4 or 5 in the secondary?
[/quote]

I am just hoping Asa avoids a stupid mistake for a costly penalty.

Jimmy Smith needs to keep the bench warm...he does not have a clue... I think we all had very high hopes for Jimmy, but I have not seen him do anything at all worth wild even when he was healthy .... I'm sorry but hey if anyone else has seen him do anything , I'm all ears and love to hear about it...

Guess who's healthy? 50% of the Ravens' defensive starters that weren't there in the first match up. The Ravens over the last 4 games that they have been healthy are putting in numbers being #4 overall against good teams. You better prepare Broncos, if you are thinking that the Ravens will be a scrimmage like some reporters say you will see Peyton Manning on his back more than he throws completions.

asa jackson will be our sleeper... and the whole nfl is against us... I LOVE IT. they was against us in 2000. prove them wrong fellas... send a message today. WE ARE THE RAVENS AND WE WON'T FAIL! ravens... man I love my team.

feed me more feed me more. bring it hard and domination in all phases. go ravens!!

Proud of our RAVENS . 5 years in a row making the playoffs ,while so many other fans are waiting for baseball to start we are still rooting for our team. That is awesome . Thank you RAVENS now lets go and finish this. All the way to the Superbowl. LETS GO RAVENS LETS GO.

I think they should set T Sizzle out if he is gonna play through hard pain, just like last week against Colts he wasn't the best, instead let Adrian Hamilton and Albert McClellan play instead, I would hate it if he ended up like RG3.

Of course T Sizzle was at full participating the whole week so if he really can play then let him.

"Lets go out there and NOCK THEM DEAD!!!!" Quote from the ladybug on Bugslife. Same thing for us to do to the broncos.

[quote name='tick101' timestamp='1357996172' post='1302740']
asa jackson will be our sleeper... [/quote]

I hope Koch will be our sleeper - sleeping through the game in lack of any punting job to do :)

bio

Suggs is NOT healthy no matter what anyone including him says. T-sizzle has fell off noticably after his achilles tweak and biceps tear. Sizzle we know you have guts but if you can't be atleast 80% and get aFTER EVERY PLAY you need to ask out. You are great! You will be great again but IF...............................GO RAY-vens gett'em sizzle I hope you can.

[quote name='Rice4Ever' timestamp='1357940755' post='1302193']
Ravens got healthy on defense, although I am concerned about Lewis playing every down in the cold thin air under a no huddle offense. Broncos got healthy on the offensive line with Kuper back.

Maybe we sack Manning maybe we don't. How cares because we know Flacco will score over 35 points to win the game against all odds--GO RAVENS!
[/quote] Good Call, Man