Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] Who's Playing Who's Not vs. Broncos In Divisional Round

75 posts in this topic

The Ravens are healthy heading into Saturday's matchup with Denver.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Whos-Playing-Whos-Not-vs-Broncos-In-Divisional-Round/cd9bb573-bb8b-4d44-96b3-e2ab73e4a636]View the full article[/url]

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 12, 2013 - Off topic · Report post

Would you please consider Laquan Williams as the 3rd receiver he catches the ball in games as apposed to Tandon Doss who can seem to pull down an important ball in a game.

[quote name='Jon' timestamp='1357931736' post='1301964']
Would you please consider Laquan Williams as the 3rd receiver he catches the ball in games as apposed to Tandon Doss who can seem to pull down an important ball in a game.
[/quote]

Uh... technically, Jacoby Jones would be the #3 wide receiver. Plus, LaQuan Williams is on the injured reserve list and was only used as a special-teamer, this season.

I hope we keep the same O-line set up as last week. That seemed to work really well with Big Mac in there. All the players are ready....if Denver thinks this will be a cake walk, they will be in for a rude awakening! I know the Ravens can beat them....GAME ON!!

GO RAVENS! Be smart, but don't over think them, play from your heart, and you will win!

I have a gut feeling that we are going to win this game by playing smash mouth and gettting after Manning

I have a gut feeling that we are going to win this game by playing smash mouth and gettting after Manning

Me Too!

[quote name='Chris J. Faria' timestamp='1357931998' post='1301970']
Uh... technically, Jacoby Jones would be the #3 wide receiver. Plus, LaQuan Williams is on the injured reserve list and was only used as a special-teamer, this season.
[/quote]

But why? I know Jones is our clear cut #3 receiver but we saw nothing from LaQuan this season. He had an alright season back in 2011 and made the roster again this year (making some incredible catches at training camp) but they lessened his role. Granted we were loaded with WRs this season but come on.

I was checking out some stuff in yahoo.com and I bumped into this stupid article in case any of you guys are interested in reading it.

[url="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/broncos-pair-best-nickname-playoffs-195029943--nfl.html"]http://sports.yahoo....29943--nfl.html[/url]

I just can't wait till tomorrow. I want this game to be over with. Cant wait till all these Bronco lovers and bandwagoneers shut up!

Let's be sure to go in and win, but win healthy. We need to keep our players alive for 12 more quarters of football, then we can all rest easy.

I'm ready for this game to begin.

[quote name='ibrahim9416' timestamp='1357934166' post='1302040']
Does anyone else feel really good about this game?
[/quote] The more i hear Broncos fans chirp the better i feel about their chances.

[quote name='Shaky End of the Quarter' timestamp='1357933370' post='1302016']
I was checking out some stuff in yahoo.com and I bumped into this stupid article in case any of you guys are interested in reading it.

[url="http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/broncos-pair-best-nickname-playoffs-195029943--nfl.html"]http://sports.yahoo....29943--nfl.html[/url]

I just can't wait till tomorrow. I want this game to be over with. Cant wait till all these Bronco lovers and bandwagoneers shut the hell up!
[/quote]

See what ya mean about that article "black and decker"....yeh, thats about as cool as the "batman and Robin" fiasco

[quote name='ibrahim9416' timestamp='1357934166' post='1302040']
Does anyone else feel really good about this game?
[/quote]

The closer I get to game time the better I feel. This is going to be a lot of fun.

Enough with the LaQuan Williams crap already. It's time to face reality...

I give NFL coaches the benefit of the doubt most of the time. The responsibility of LaQuan Williams was to prove himself in practices, and based on the actions of the coaching staff, he has NOT done that. Guys like him don't get the benefit of the doubt of somebody like Boldin who has been in the league a long time and has performed at the highest levels. If he wants to get on the field, he better outplay Jones, Doss, etc. in practice. He clearly has not done that.

And it's not like Jacoby Jones is some stud WR that we can't afford to bench. He's not better than most #3 WRs we've had in the last few years, and his real value on this team is on special teams, which is where LaQuan's was also.

Regular season football games is NOT the place to "give guys a shot". That's what practice and the preseason is for. "Giving guys a shot" in regular season football games is how you lose football games.

My team is ready and I'm ready so lets get this win "Ravens and the Ravens Nation"!

Tomorrow can't get here fast enough.Regardless of the outcome it's been quite a year with all the up and downs,injuries and the emergence of Kruger(finally) and Pierce. This game could be the make or break for a number of players including some on the coaching staff(Caldwell&Pees).Go Raven's&"Get er done"

LEE GOO! Cant wait for tomorrow tired of all the " talk "

Lets shock the world!!

One word movie!1 " MIRACLE"...no one gave those boys a chance either and they proved the world wrong!!!! Go RAVENS.....be the football version of MIRACLE!!! I love you guys!!! Baltimore is behind you 1,000,000% !!!!!!

Ravens got healthy on defense, although I am concerned about Lewis playing every down in the cold thin air under a no huddle offense. Broncos got healthy on the offensive line with Kuper back.

Maybe we sack Manning maybe we don't. How cares because we know Flacco will score over 35 points to win the game against all odds--GO RAVENS!

Read these 5 Bold predictions that the ravens will win!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1480560-ravens-vs-broncos-5-bold-predictions

Bring on the Cold,Bring on the Snow,Bring on the Rain,Bring on the Broncos!
Next stop. AFC championship game.

Nobody gives us a chance to win,so we should use that for extra motivation and shut them all up and beat Denver in their house and make a statement."Ravens Kick Their Butts"!

Can Scott Garceau leave Baltimore and never comeback, he always pick the other team. BR.com holla at your peoples at 105.7 the fan and get him gone. About to send him a mayflower post card that says you should have left with the Colts, lol.