48 replies to this topic

#1 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

We need guys to step up. I think that we will have a few players as breakout canidates the next few weeks. List your players below, now for mine

Bernard Pierce-
BP oil will be a top 10 RB next year.... Book it
The dude is a great runner, and is even better than Rice. He is a threat for a big gain on every play. He is a slashing back who will give problems for the Bronco's LB corps. The Pats will have NO answer for him if we win.

Tandon Doss-
I am confident that he will rebound. He usually has solid hands, and if he gets his hands together is a major weapon for us. He has good speed, and can beat most players with his size. He ususally has great hands, but had an off week last week.

Terrance Cody.
Oz is starting him again, and I have a feeling he comes up big in the playoffs. Why? He is fighting for his damn job that is why. A monster of a man, he might find his groove.

Ed Dickson.
Jim is going to use him in the passing game, and he is a nightmare for LB's. He should be used more along with Dennis.
Banned

#2 Blackbird11

Blackbird11

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

I don't believe in Terrence Cody anymore. He's massive, but he's all flab. He also doesn't seem like he is taking his job seriously and putting in the maximum effort. I'm already ready for a new NT.

#3 mdrsharon

mdrsharon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

of this group - Pierce is the best.
he has shown the real breakout material

Doss and Dickson need to hold onto the ball - we do NOT need a Lee Evans repeat

Cody is okay

as far as breakout - I would love to see the corners and safeties step up and break it through - Manning has a potent passing corps. that means all of them.

#4 Guest_Moderator 6_*

Guest_Moderator 6_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

I'll go with Joe Flacco and Terrell Suggs. Yes, please.

#5 blitzking33

blitzking33

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

Pierce is the obvious for me. I've been saying this dude will destroy the NFL when we first drafted him and everyone negged me saying Ant Allen will be backup to Rice.

Here is my breakout players not on your list..
  • Courtney Upshaw: It's already documented that he is one of the best at run stopping. He may not have the sacks but he sure have the QB hits and his presence will be felt in the playoffs.
  • Bryant McKinnie: Playing fresh out there and he demolished Dwight Freeny several times last week.
  • Chykie Brown: Prediction.. 1 pick and 4 PD's vs. Manning
Sleeper: Albert McClellan: If he gets in

#6 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,966 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Ed reed.

Boy is due a game

#7 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

Pierce is the obvious for me. I've been saying this dude will destroy the NFL when we first drafted him and everyone negged me saying Ant Allen will be backup to Rice.

Here is my breakout players not on your list..

• Courtney Upshaw: It's already documented that he is one of the best at run stopping. He may not have the sacks but he sure have the QB hits and his presence will be felt in the playoffs.
  • Bryant McKinnie: Playing fresh out there and he demolished Dwight Freeny several times last week.
  • Chykie Brown: Prediction.. 1 pick and 4 PD's vs. Manning
Sleeper: Albert McClellan: If he gets in

McKinnie will be given a test with Dumerville
Upshaw might have that.

Ed reed.

Boy is due a game

Vs. Peyton it is possible, but there is a chance he throws away from him
Banned

#8 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Ed reed needs that ball hawking type of game that made him the legend he is

#9 hawkprey

hawkprey

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

Osemele: It's him over Williams in the guard spot this time. Should be a lot easier to run on their D.

#10 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

First of all, Joe. Contract year, Ray's final year, another playoff birth and the world is against us, wanting to see us fail... I can see him mimicking the Colts game from here on out. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder.

Pierce, no brainer. Compliments our O-Line well.

Boldin was pretty clutch vs. Indy. With Caldwell calling the shots, I can see Boldin getting a lot more calls.

Torrey has been big in the blocking game and he is becoming a complete receiver, able to run any route.

Jacoby will be in the return game, receiving game he has so much potential but with our weapons -- he just isn't getting the ball.

No to Doss... I can't forgive someone that drops two in the endzone. Please Joe, do not pass to this guy should we make the AFCCG.

McKinnie showed us what he had last week, I want to see more from here on out.

I could mention everyone on Defense, so I'll just say "Defense". We've got an "all-star" cast on that side of the ball, surely one if not all of them are going to step it up.

And we can't forget our favorite Kicker & Punter... Tucker & Koch, we're going to need their legs more than ever now. Koch, pin em deep. Tucker, kick it true & give it a chance.

WE RAISE OUR HEAVY GLASS TO YOU IN OUR INDESTRUCTIBLE DAYS
login.png
MAY HEAVENS CALL TO YOU, MAY STARS ALIGN AND LIGHT YOUR WAY

#11 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

of this group - Pierce is the best.
he has shown the real breakout material

Doss and Dickson need to hold onto the ball - we do NOT need a Lee Evans repeat

Cody is okay

as far as breakout - I would love to see the corners and safeties step up and break it through - Manning has a potent passing corps. that means all of them.

Cary Williams needs to step it up

#12 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

First of all, Joe. Contract year, Ray's final year, another playoff birth and the world is against us, wanting to see us fail... I can see him mimicking the Colts game from here on out. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder.

Pierce, no brainer. Compliments our O-Line well.

Boldin was pretty clutch vs. Indy. With Caldwell calling the shots, I can see Boldin getting a lot more calls.

Torrey has been big in the blocking game and he is becoming a complete receiver, able to run any route.

Jacoby will be in the return game, receiving game he has so much potential but with our weapons -- he just isn't getting the ball.

No to Doss... I can't forgive someone that drops two in the endzone. Please Joe, do not pass to this guy should we make the AFCCG.

McKinnie showed us what he had last week, I want to see more from here on out.

I could mention everyone on Defense, so I'll just say "Defense". We've got an "all-star" cast on that side of the ball, surely one if not all of them are going to step it up.

And we can't forget our favorite Kicker & Punter... Tucker & Koch, we're going to need their legs more than ever now. Koch, pin em deep. Tucker, kick it true & give it a chance.

Tucker will follow the footsteps of his preceder and choke an a 20 yarder to win it all.

#13 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Tucker will follow the footsteps of his preceder and choke an a 20 yarder to win it all.

The word you're looking for is "predecessor"... and I have a lot more faith in Tucker than I did Cundiff... even in training camp. And he has yet to prove me wrong.

login.png

#14 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Come on man :P.......

Signing Cundiff was a suicide note for the 69ers ..............
Banned

#15 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

The word you're looking for is "predecessor"... and I have a lot more faith in Tucker than I did Cundiff... even in training camp. And he has yet to prove me wrong.

GRAMMAR BURN!
Cundiff still gives me nightmares.
Tucker is CLUTCH BABY. No need for breakout game

Edited by Mr. Irrelevant, 10 January 2013 - 10:11 PM.

Banned

#16 Malkavian Raven

Malkavian Raven

Hoosier Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,273 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

GRAMMAR BURN!
Cundiff still gives me nightmares.
Tucker is CLUTCH BABY. No need for breakout game

Speaking of burns... Dropbox is working again!! SUPER BURN!!!

login.png

#17 SecretAgentMan

SecretAgentMan

SAM I Am......

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Speaking of burns... Dropbox is working again!! SUPER BURN!!!

Not working for me
Banned

#18 Guest_nflfan123_*

Guest_nflfan123_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Come on man :P.......

Signing Cundiff was a suicide note for the 69ers ..............

lololololol
Harbuagh: Kaeding or Cundiff??...Cundiff

#19 Cville-Raven

Cville-Raven

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,539 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

Well clearly pierce is probably going to be number 1

#20 RobFuseRaven

RobFuseRaven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

Tandon Doss - When I saw this thread, the first thing I thought was Tandon Doss. I know he had a bad game, but I'm chalking this up to playoff jitters. I think he's gonna have a big game and I think Flacco still believes in him.

Jacoby Jones - I know he's already had a tremendous season and consistently gives us great field position, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Jacoby gets us multiple return touchdowns in the playoffs since it's been a bit of a drought for him. Remember when he had multiple fumbles in the playoffs when he was with the Texans? I don't think that's happening again. If and when we get past the Broncos, I hope we face the Texans and Jacoby scores on them.

Chykie Brown - He can be a potential play maker. He seems to be around the ball often and ALMOST make that interception. I can see him coming up with a couple turnovers.

Pernell McPhee - He's been injured a lot this year. He made a lot of plays last year and I thought he was gonna have a breakout year. There's still time for him to do big things.

AREYOUNOTENTERTAINED_zpsc5c83436.png

“If anybody comes inside, I want to kill them.” -Marshal Yanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users