Photo

Ray Lewis- Inspirational Video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

I know a lot of these videos exist, but I started working on my own a little while ago. I would like to know what everyone thinks about it for future videos. I know that the Ray Lewis- RISE video has become very popular and would like to know how mine stacks up against it. And for the record, 100% guarantee that it will pump you up!

Updated: Final cut with minor changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjGDycwgrrM

Thanks for the input, Ill work on it for future videos. Also to anybody interested, check out my ed reed and Terrell Suggs videos below.

Edited by zac_fuller, 11 January 2013 - 02:14 PM.

#2 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,648 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

A bit long. Maybe you could separate the speech part from the rest.
15fqib6.jpg

#3 arnie_uk

arnie_uk

Like a Boss!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,813 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

I like it. What I'd like to see is a bit of sound on some hits. For example the hit against the cowoys this year that you have in there had a great collision sound, it'd be good to hear it.

Something I always want to see in a ray video, just becomes it epitomises his career perfectly, is the clip of speech from the interview with Dion. From this link http://m.youtube.com...h?v=tknFrYpvYYs

"What matters about me, is sacfricing for you, for the ultimate goal, which is us!"

No hit on dustin Keller was a disappointment. Every other hit I can think of was in there apart from it.

#4 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I like it. What I'd like to see is a bit of sound on some hits. For example the hit against the cowoys this year that you have in there had a great collision sound, it'd be good to hear it.

Something I always want to see in a ray video, just becomes it epitomises his career perfectly, is the clip of speech from the interview with Dion. From this link http://m.youtube.com...h?v=tknFrYpvYYs

"What matters about me, is sacfricing for you, for the ultimate goal, which is us!"

No hit on dustin Keller was a disappointment. Every other hit I can think of was in there apart from it.

Thanks for the comments! The Keller hit was in there but only for a split second, Ill look to add that interview piece

#5 Ngata Chance

Ngata Chance

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

I really liked the Ed Reed one. Great song selection too.

Well done.
"Flacco got a hug from owner Bisciotti after game.. Flacco told him: “that felt good.. That was big”

That seems like it was worded wrong...

#6 1/28/01

1/28/01

Error 404

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,157 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Reed one is not set for mobile. Boo!!!
Posted Image

#7 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Reed one is not set for mobile. Boo!!!

sorry, I've been trying to fix that but can't seem to get it right.

#8 ThePurpleWall

ThePurpleWall

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

i liked both of them,well done.
Ray Lewis"in any war who pulls their General out?,Nobody,when ever i put on that Jersey,ever man in this building believes in one thing,whatever our General says we Follow bottom Line"

Ray Lewis is the Leader of this Franchise.

#9 HaX

HaX

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

after watching those 2 vids i'm ready for saturday

#10 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Haloti Ngata next

#11 ravensdfan

ravensdfan

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,318 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

I liked them both as well. There was a point in the Ray Lewis' one that you had a Sound FX up but the music played over what Ray was saying. I would have preferred to hear what he was saying and the music be more background.

Perk82 had done a nice one for Flacco but if we win today on Flacco's arm, I'd like to see another. I don't think I've seen a good one for Ray Rice either.

Football died for me today this season. There is no good to come no matter who wins the SB now.

#12 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

I liked them both as well. There was a point in the Ray Lewis' one that you had a Sound FX up but the music played over what Ray was saying. I would have preferred to hear what he was saying and the music be more background.

Perk82 had done a nice one for Flacco but if we win today on Flacco's arm, I'd like to see another. I don't think I've seen a good one for Ray Rice either.

Im doing a rice one after ngata

#13 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

#14 JohnnyBoy8102

JohnnyBoy8102

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Good work. Thanks for sharing zac fuller.
"There are six, seven players in front of me [financially] at my position that I honestly wouldn't let hold my jock, and I don't even wear one."- Ed Reed

"Your a joke." -Mr. GM

#15 zac_fuller

zac_fuller

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Good work. Thanks for sharing zac fuller.

no problem