Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zac_fuller

Ravens talk new post?

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering why I am not able to start a new topic on the ravens talk forum? I have been working on some very cool highlight videos of multiple ravens players and would really like to share them and receive feedback from fellow fans. Does anybody know why?

[quote name='zac_fuller' timestamp='1357861641' post='1301041']
I was wondering why I am not able to start a new topic on the ravens talk forum? I have been working on some very cool highlight videos of multiple ravens players and would really like to share them and receive feedback from fellow fans. Does anybody know why?
[/quote]You don't have enough posts my friend.

[quote name='CalvinSmoke' timestamp='1357861761' post='1301043']
You don't have enough posts my friend.
[/quote]

How many do you have to have?

[url="http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"][color=#800080]Baltimore Ravens Forums Code of Conduct[/color][/url]

[b]Special Note for New Members:[/b] In order to control spammers, New Members are on moderator preview and must have 15 approved posts before they are allowed to begin a new topic in most forums. New Members can reply to any thread and can start new topic threads in the Questions, Help, Feedback and Test forums.

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1357862448' post='1301069']
[url="http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules"][color=#800080]Baltimore Ravens Forums Code of Conduct[/color][/url]

[b]Special Note for New Members:[/b] In order to control spammers, New Members are on moderator preview and must have 15 approved posts before they are allowed to begin a new topic in most forums. New Members can reply to any thread and can start new topic threads in the Questions, Help, Feedback and Test forums.
[/quote]

Thanks man

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1357864093' post='1301098']
You're welcome. Welcome to The Flock!
[/quote]

Same to you! Your Ray Lewis and Accuscore posts were very interesting!