39 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,801 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

In the Week 15 game against the Broncos, the Ravens were missing five starters.

View the full article

#2 Rush519

Rush519

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

That is a lot of tackles to be missing, no wonder Moreno ran so well. Manning only threw for 200 yards last time, thats pretty impressive by a beatin up defence. If we dont allow any turnovers in this one, I think we can upset a lot of people this weekend!!

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

That's what I've said,... we're a different team and we're on a two-fold mission:

1. get back to Foxboro where we left something last year, then

2. on to the Big Easy and let #52 "Squirril" once more !!!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 10 January 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#4 iamDLEErious

iamDLEErious

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

If there are any Ravens fans living in the Orange County, California area going to Denver this weekend for the game. I desperately need a ride and I am willing to pay for gas and food. Plane tickets are way too high and i do not have a suitable vehicle. I've never been to a playoff Ravens game, and as much as I hate to see it, I'd love the chance to see Ray Lewis possibly (but hopefully not) in his last game. Chokes me up just thinking about it. Please let me know!

#5 Guest_D3x3001_*

Guest_D3x3001_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Keep hunting. Hang their heads on your wall as a trophy. Play fast, physical, pissed off football.

#6 Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"Raven Renegade757"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,623 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

In that first matchup, the Ravens were missing five total starters "three" on defense and two on offense and all five of them will be back on the field this week. "We're more full-strength now than we've ever been all year, so it's the right time to be healthy," Head Coach John Harbaugh said. "I'm hoping those guys will have a big impact."

^ we keep saying this! now that our guys are back....no excuses to be made...none accepted! get out there and get the W! by any means necessary! let's go Ravens!

~Mili

Edited by Militant X 1, 10 January 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#7 Bmore Ravens Swagg

Bmore Ravens Swagg

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Its is really good to have all the guys back... Denver will have their hands full trust

#8 WLARavensFan

WLARavensFan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

If there are any Ravens fans living in the Orange County, California area going to Denver this weekend for the game. I desperately need a ride and I am willing to pay for gas and food. Plane tickets are way too high and i do not have a suitable vehicle. I've never been to a playoff Ravens game, and as much as I hate to see it, I'd love the chance to see Ray Lewis possibly (but hopefully not) in his last game. Chokes me up just thinking about it. Please let me know!
------------------------------------------

I live in LA, and was considering going to the game, but my family has bad luck at away games. I stopped going to away games after last season's game in San Diego. Good luck with finding a ride! I would suggest reaching out to the guys who run and are involved with the West Wing. You could probably post on their facebook page and find someone who is also driving out for the game.

#9 DarkKnight52

DarkKnight52

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

if we win i say let Ray stay in last play whether on defense or offense and do the Squirrel lol

#10 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Just watched NFL net replay of Colts-Ravens Suggs is not healthy by a long shot. T-sizzle must be hiding his condition from himself because the guy playing now is not the T-sizzle defensive player of the year. Great comeback................BUT Terrell must take himself out for the good of the team. Suggs is not even 60% of what he was ands he never raised his arm over his head or tackled anyone except Luck on an obvious screen pass. Suggs went unblocked on that play. Pees needs to sit T-sizzle before WE have an RG3 moment and lose Suggs for good. Luv ys Sizzle maybe next year. GO RAY-vens !!

#11 Guest_GoldRaven_*

Guest_GoldRaven_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

Not having Lardarius Webb out there could end up being the difference. Hopefully not!

#12 jackrogers

jackrogers

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Unfortunately Suggs, Reid, and Ellerbie are still banged up. The Ravens are not nearly as healthy or rested as the Broncos, plus they are playing in Denver. I think that is why the Donkeys are being being projected to win by most sports pundits. Lets hope the Ravens make Asses of the pundits. Hee Haw!!

Edited by jackrogers, 10 January 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#13 axisofeeble

axisofeeble

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Healthy is a subjective word. No excuses. Ya play with who ya got. Give Suggs more plays off and be sure to watch Manning and the Broncos whine everytime 18 gets "bumped". Pernell McPhee just might have his career game Saturday. Let Adrian Hamilton impersonate Von Miller on passing downs. Hit Peyton and hit him again. It's gonna be cold and that ground will hurt. GOOD LUCK RAY-vens !! Kill Kruger KILL !!

#14 Rice4Ever

Rice4Ever

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

We should feel pretty good about having our key players back--everyone gets banged up in football including Bronco players.

Do you know if they will deploy the altitude tents in Denver to get acclimated. I'm concerned Lewis may have a heart attack by the fourth quarter if they try to play him on every down. GO RAVENS!

#15 sami

sami

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,999 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Being that were deeper at most positions than most team I think the altitude wont affect us as much as they think it will. We've had to let our backups play because of injuries and now they have valuable experience. If we can get our subs on and off the field I think we will be ok.

#16 Bernie Mc1953

Bernie Mc1953

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

A healthier team is a much better team. we were down now it is time to pick ourselves up.

#17 baltravens

baltravens

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

I don't know, when I see my buddy, #21, in the secondary, and #55 reeking havoc, then I will believe we are healthy.

#18 NaveSenrag

NaveSenrag

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

Torrey was limited in practice today.

#19 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members