Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] 1/9: Who's Practicing, Who's Not

47 posts in this topic

Bernard Pierce, Vonta Leach and Jah Reid were all held out of Wednesday’s practice.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/19-Whos-Practicing-Whos-Not/c578e3d6-ad2b-45dc-8065-bdbe8d88e16c]View the full article[/url]

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 10, 2013 - Off topic, this blog was about injuries · Report post

Practice? practice? for Peyton Manning who lost his first two to the Ravens and has beat the (RAY)vens the last nine times in a row. Ya might say we are due...............but Vegas puts US 9 pt underdogs and ya know "they" never miss. Well if Joe stays clean I think the RAY-vens will punch the Broncos out of the playoffs. 37 to 23. Big win and trip to Texas to avenge another loss from earlier this year. Mile-high VICTORY. GO RAY-vens!! Time Peyton meets Pernell McPhee up close. Time for FA to be Cary Williams to get close to a Bronco wideout and not see the names on their jersies.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 10, 2013 - Off topic, this blog was about injuries · Report post

Is this divine providence that we finally have the O-line fans have been screaming for since the start of the season. Or did Steve Bisciotti and Ozzie Newsome tear up Harbaugh's dog house?

We def need to win Sat and shut denver up for good. It feels like everyone wants us to lose.We just have to prove them wrong. Ravenz All Day!!!

Axsisofeeble: I like "Mile-High Victory". Sounds nice for the Ravens!

It doesn't matter about the injuries. We will embrace the next man up motto and roll towards the Super Bowl, even if it has to be done by second stringers.

I've gotten so used to huge reports that these past two have been welcome surprises. Pierce and Leach need to be in good shape for the game, and Ellerbe is vital. Reid can continue sitting out, we're better off with him on the bench.

It still ticks me off to see Oher false starting and getting beat on the right side too. It wasn't a big deal because Pierce broke the long one on third.. but on 2nd 1... Oher get blown up and gets shoved back right into the play for a loss... This guy isn't getting it done..

I have a theory....we win. Period. My Heart is talkin, yea, but also my head.
Sick of all these so called "experts" giving us no chance, they'll be unpleasantly surprised by underestimating our boys' fire, passion, drive, emotion, & leadership from Mufasa 52.

Few things have changed.....
Our D is back & mostly healthy less Webby, spark from Mufasa, Pierce/Kruger steppin up hard core, we're underdogs (always a good thing), cold weather on #18, Caldwell is not green anymore, we've been pacing ourselves & not showin our cards, O line is now where it should be (74 still needs to step it up), & if #5 can keep hold of the rock & no INT's, we win.....easy. I have faith in these cats. GO RAVENS dangit !!

I'm happy for McKinnie, that he was able to redeem himself with a good performance against the Colts. Way to bounce back.

Denver is not as good as what the media is making them out to be, that's a fact. Besides us they beat one good team all year. Softest schedule ever. Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders, twice each ! Are you freaking kidding me !?!

They played their A game against us a month ago and we gave them our D game. The odds of that happening again are slim to none.

Down goes Peyton !!!

Nfl network at 8pm the 2000 Ravens

My god its about time we move oher back to the right side. Pretty much wasted mckinnie this year. Probably give up a few more false starts with oher at RT, dont ask me why but he had so many over there, but nonetheless a osemele mckinnie and oher and yanda combo works well in the run and pass game

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 10, 2013 - Off topic, not one of these posts talked about injury report · Report post

Obviously, the game comes down to Flacco & the O line & Manning & the D Line. Pierce will be critical as will Suggs returning to a reasonable facsimile of himself to help Kruger. The game MAY determine future status of Caldwell& Pees. The R's play up to and somewhat beyond their talent level, look for the Mile High boys to be brought back down to earth. Go Ravens!

[quote name='Bjonesy45' timestamp='1357780355' post='1300096']
Any word if bernard or leach is deff. Playing this week?
[/quote]
I think they are questionable but I'm about 99.9% certain that both play.

Posted · Hidden by Grapple Raven, January 10, 2013 - Off topic, not one of these posts talked about injury report · Report post

I promise you with KO and Mckinnie on the line together we will be able to run the ball. Those two slaps of beef are maulers when it comes to run blocking.

Lets go purple and Black!

[quote name='NinjaTurtles' timestamp='1357785304' post='1300201']
Ravens Nation! I have our theme song heading into this game Saturday. Let me know what you think. Getting hype. Gotta shut down Manning and these over hyped Broncos.

[/quote]
The songs beat is great but the lyrics are a bit to vulgar for me.

[quote name='BmoreB' timestamp='1357778596' post='1300059']
Denver is not as good as what the media is making them out to be, that's a fact. Besides us they beat one good team all year. Softest schedule ever. Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders, twice each ! Are you freaking kidding me !?!

They played their A game against us a month ago and we gave them our D game. The odds of that happening again are slim to none.

Down goes Peyton !!!
[/quote]Yeah, but Peyton Manning has had a bye week to prepare for us. Thats what keeps bugging me. And we are playing on the road, where we usually struggle even against weak teams. Hopefully Pees has another great plan to beat Peyton just like he did against Eli.

I feel a little stupid for JUST finding it out but art jones has Both his names on his jersey.

I just hope Ellerbe is ready to go. He is the best LB we have right now apart from Ray. Ngata needs to play like the old Ngata. He has not dominated the LOS this year. Suggs needs to play like this is his last game and Ed Reed needs to be in position to snag a couple of interceptions.... we win this game guys - I just feel it in my bones!

Which is it for Pierce, ankle, knee, or God forbid both??? The article list both. This makes me nervous!