Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] 1/9: Who's Practicing, Who's Not

47 posts in this topic

Bernard Pierce, Vonta Leach and Jah Reid were all held out of Wednesday’s practice.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/19-Whos-Practicing-Whos-Not/c578e3d6-ad2b-45dc-8065-bdbe8d88e16c]View the full article[/url]

It doesn't matter about the injuries. We will embrace the next man up motto and roll towards the Super Bowl, even if it has to be done by second stringers.

I've gotten so used to huge reports that these past two have been welcome surprises. Pierce and Leach need to be in good shape for the game, and Ellerbe is vital. Reid can continue sitting out, we're better off with him on the bench.

I'm happy for McKinnie, that he was able to redeem himself with a good performance against the Colts. Way to bounce back.

[quote name='Bjonesy45' timestamp='1357780355' post='1300096']
Any word if bernard or leach is deff. Playing this week?
[/quote]
I think they are questionable but I'm about 99.9% certain that both play.

I just hope Ellerbe is ready to go. He is the best LB we have right now apart from Ray. Ngata needs to play like the old Ngata. He has not dominated the LOS this year. Suggs needs to play like this is his last game and Ed Reed needs to be in position to snag a couple of interceptions.... we win this game guys - I just feel it in my bones!

Which is it for Pierce, ankle, knee, or God forbid both??? The article list both. This makes me nervous!

For the second time; Keys, assuming all are healthy, Is the O line and Joe and the D line and Manning.If we can make Manning move and not plant his left foot, then there's a chance to bring the High Mile Broncos back down to earth. Ellerbe is crucial since Suggs is still recovering and it will free them up to double and sometimes triple team Kruger. We must have a fast start and not play from behind.Broncos then can unleash Miller and Dumervill to the chagrin of all Raven's fans.

[quote name='Grapple Raven' timestamp='1357791218' post='1300272']
Which is it for Pierce, ankle, knee, or God forbid both??? The article list both. This makes me nervous!
[/quote]

don't worry... he'll play... and leach too

It's funny to think about: The Broncos all season with big wins in Denver, got honefield-advantage so they can host Houston or New England... and then the Ravens come and knock them down in their home. Let Manning see you in his nightmares again!

[quote name='Purple14' timestamp='1357826806' post='1300450']
It's funny to think about: The Broncos all season with big wins in Denver, got honefield-advantage so they can host Houston or New England... and then the Ravens come and knock them down in their home. Let Manning see you in his nightmares again!
[/quote]

Rest assured that never so far have so many Patroits- and Texans-fans rooted for the Ravens than on this Sunday ;)

bio

THis is the healthiest that we have been all season. the nice thing about he adversity that we went through is that we identified strength in other players...
1. Upshaw
2. Corey Graham
3. Chykie Borwn
4. Josh Bynes....
5. Art Jones

and how good has Bernard Pierce looked over the past several weeks. We know we have depth... we ca trust some others to step in a make a play and that is a big deal moving through the grind of the NFL playoffs

I am not so sure that Denver will have that same luxury. If one or two of their key peices go down and they are faced with adversity... they may be packing it up for the season.

I like our chances moving forward!
"EMBRACE THE GRIND"

Re-watched the game and wow did McKINNIE look great! He looked great against the pass on one of the premier pass rushers in the NFL (Freeney) and he looked even better against the run! Re-watch is work on the goal line...

WOW>... after re-watching it... I think he may have been our PLAYER OF THE GAME!

Ravens announced on Twitter Jah Reid was placed on IR. Asa Jackson was activated to fill the roster spot.

[quote name='RavensDE' timestamp='1357783097' post='1300150']

I think they are questionable but I'm about 99.9% certain that both play.
[/quote]

Thanks dude