Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BR News

[News] The Caw: Torrey Smith Touched By Award Nomination

19 posts in this topic

Wide receiver Torrey Smith said ‘it’s crazy’ to know that his performance meant so much.

[url=http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/The-Caw-Torrey-Smith-Touched-By-Award-Nomination/66e79dfb-bf5e-4a7e-88bf-75bbafb80e9f]View the full article[/url]

Voted multiple times. Torrey deserves this as it was and is a true Never Say Never Moment, I hope no other player ever has to be in that position again. As a person who has lost two brothers I can tell you that it was incredible what Torrey did. I could hardly breath when my brothers past away and could not have imagined doing what Torrey did.

Please vote and keep voting...I'll be doggone if Peyton gets this one, and I will vote till my fingers fall off to make sure it doesn't happen! Callin' on the dawgs in Raven Nation...lets get to votin'!!!

[url="http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-never/2012/YEAR/0"]http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-never/2012/YEAR/0[/url]

You can vote more than once! Let's get this one for Torrey!!!

Please vote and tell a friend to vote.This young man suited up for a couple of hours for his team and fans.His heart was heavy and his hands were soft that night. If he doesn't receive the award he will always be remembered by the Ravens and all of us. Thanks T.S.

I think most people aren't going to vote for Torrey. Peyton's name means a lot more so he will probably garner most of the votes.

Torrey, God's Light Shines Through You. Hope you have an Outstanding game, like the one you're nominated for or even greater. GO RAVENS!!!

Torrey, your brother is forever in your family's and in your Ravensnation family's hearts. God Bless. Go get em Saturday. Help Joe out. #Ravensnation Hunger

[quote name='J.Flacco#5' timestamp='1357770906' post='1299896']
Kirk cousins has a chance?
[/quote] I know right....

Irregardless of how the voting turns out for this award Torrey, your fans, team and family know that you are the consumate professional for being able to do what you did that day. God Bless you Torrey!!!

I just voted for him 82 times! And amazingly it only took about 5 min. Let's all take 5 min to appreciate #82!
I decided to make you one of my favorite players before we even drafted you because of powerfully moving testimony, and now you might be the 2nd most beloved player in Baltimore, 2nd only to Ray. Because like Ray, out of the fires of adversity , you RISE AND CONQUER!!!

Torrey, I was so proud of you for playing that night against NE. What a special performance, and I know your brother would be proud. I look forward to seeing you have even more amazing games with the Ravens in the future!

Torrey,we got your back.The whole Ravens nation has voted you in.Now we need you to do the voodoo that you do so welllll!Go get em & dedicate your first AFC championship along with your first Super Bowl win to your brother & continue to makes us all proud.
Go Ravens!!