112 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,801 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:42 AM

Ravens last in rankings. Review illegal hits?

View the full article

#2 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:20 AM

This is all playing into our hands so perfectly!!!

It's unbelievable how 1) stupid so many columnists are and 2) how the Ravens are completely discounted

Remember back in the day when Jordan played, and there were those players and columnists that would taunt him?

Well, it was almost certain that he'd not only win that next game, but also drop 45-50 points.

THAT'S how the Ravens need to respond!!!

But keep in mind, these are Denver fans. These are the same people that were clamoring for Tim Tebow...yea...Denver is not exactly a haven for the smartest football fans.

#3 iamDLEErious

iamDLEErious

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

It's ok. Every American will know the name Ray Lewis for the rest of their lives. He will be enshrined in the hall of fame forever. He will set many legacies much after his football career. Who is Mark Kiszla? Just another writer who's name nobody will know outside of Denver. Leaving a legacy starts by having respect for yourself and respect for others. I hope people like Mark Kiszla get humbled on Saturday.

#4 mason85

mason85

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Underdogs again, just like we like it!

#5 Poe Toaster

Poe Toaster

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

While it would be a great feeling to make all these pundits eat crow, it will be even better to make them EAT RAVEN.

#6 berad

berad

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,601 posts

Why is every sports media writer now a sensationalist jerk (being nice)? Is that the only way to get page hits? By being offensive?

#7 MDguyCeCo

MDguyCeCo

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Just Remember, Baltimore fans, how that 'toothy' John Elway threw us under the Bus in his draft.... 'My Daddy doesn't want me to play for Baltimore... My Daddy wants me to play for a (contender?)' wow would LOVE to see that Jerk suit up Saturday, and Suggs take him to the House!

#8 Dfence4champs2052

Dfence4champs2052

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

It'll be interesting to see how the Ravens and texans respond to these libelous assassination attempts by bush league columnists. And I kinda wish MaGahee was playing. He's always good for a turnover or two. A fumble at the least!

<p>2ilg2yr.jpg
SIG COURTESY OF BALTIMOREFLACCO!

#9 CHARMCITY187

CHARMCITY187

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I can't wait for Saturday. Keep talking all your bull in Denver because were gonna come in there and put a beat down on you. I love how all the people in Denver are over looking that in the Post Season Peyton has a losing record and especially in games that are not in a dome. So when it's 10 degree's on Saturday and Peyton is getting smashed by Paul Kreuger and struggling remember that you idiots in Denver fed us the whole week.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 09 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.
Profanity

#10 lwebb21

lwebb21

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

%u2022Broncos running back (and former Raven) Willis McGahee is not eligible to play until the AFC championship, but he did return to the field. @mikeklis [Denver Post reporter]: Willis mcgahee back at practice

Too bad his season is over!!!!

#11 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

oh lmao so finally everyone showing there colors looking down on us like we are the black sheep. Well i got to say we are the black sheep that will demolish the broncos and cause peyton manning to retire (with so many hits by kruger, ngata, mcphee, jones, suggs, ellerbe, lewis) also the same black sheep that will rise that lambardi so high giving the team its second super bowl ring to lewis and the first to the entire team. lets go let them keep talking they want to do psycholigical tactics they can just watch come this saturday! they will regret

#12 Ravenseconbeast

Ravenseconbeast

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,809 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

This has to be the most lobb-sided opinion media has given us.

Cant wait until we lay the smack on a overhyped Donkeys team

#13 ravenwildman

ravenwildman

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Denver, purchased, bought, Manning. Unlike Ray, he is not from that organization. So typical of Denver. Have you evr been to Denver? Nothing but a bunch of stuck up rich kids smiling with bought Elway lookng teeth. Not suprised they lack class, it's all about how you were raised. So the comments from that phoney town really don't concern me. But I hope read it and it sets the stage for a grand upset!

GO RAVENS!

Edited by ravenwildman, 09 January 2013 - 10:32 AM.

#14 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,842 posts

The Broncos need to remember that after a team plays us they play injured. Can someone tell me how RG3 is doing?... as I recall he decided to match wits with Mr. Ngata...

The only reason the Broncos are talking is because of Manning... he will have a short career there and then they can go back to being Teblow lovers.

#15 Corvus

Corvus

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Kizla's article was nowhere near as bad as Ashley Fox's. He is a Denver columnist so i'd expect him to think Denver will win. He comes across as a little more balanced in his article, even if he still thinks that Baltimore will win when hades freezes over. That said, it is just to funny to see all of the articles coming out and essentially stating that "The Ravens don't have a chance" when EVERY team has a chance EVERY game.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 09 January 2013 - 04:42 PM.
Profanity

#16 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,454 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Some here know that I like the read the next day sports columnists of cities we've played!

That Reggie Wayne whine was not the main story in Indy! To their benefit, most of the columnists of the Indy Star praised their "Mayflowers" and pointed out pluses and minuses moving forward!

So, I look forward to reading the Denver sports columnists' after we vanquish their broncos! Perhaps they will echo what the English said in A.D. 810 concerning raids from the Northmen:

"Pity us the highest favor by preserving and guarding our bodies, free us from the savage Northman tribe who devastates our realms"

#17 metalraven

metalraven

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

According to Denver, we may as well not even bother playing this game. Heck, just give the Broncos the Super Bowl trophy now. In all my years of watching football; I've never seen such arrogance and over confidence...EVER. This is not only in Denver, but the main stream sports media as well. There are a few exceptions; who are actually intelligent football analysts.

But I am in utter disbelief at the absolute surety of these fans and so called "experts". It would be laughable if it weren't so disgusting and unprofessional.

But hey, like I said earlier; this plays into our hands perfectly.

I not only want the Ravens to win this game; but I want them to smash these Broncos into oblivion, and crush their spirit so that they regret ever having to face the Ravens again.

We may not win; but I promise you it's going to be a heck of a game.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 09 January 2013 - 04:44 PM.
Profanity

#18 Guest_Mr. Nobody_*

Guest_Mr. Nobody_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Why is every sports media writer now a sensationalist jerk (being nice)? Is that the only way to get page hits? By being offensive?

will just have to so there on Saturday and show 'em all that talk is cheap and football it's a game played on the field for 60 minutes

#19 Ravenz_Win

Ravenz_Win

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

No one is picking the Ravens to win this game but it doesn't matter whats said. Everyone knows deep down that were a great team. If we get past Denver I honestly don't think any one will beat us Patriots/ Houston. The Patriots choked in the Superbowl and Houston played like crap against Cincy. Were the best team to represent the AFC all we have to do is prove this to the world. Run the ball and let Leach put Von Miller on his back

#20 dwhravens

dwhravens

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Kiszla...remind me again of how well peyton manning plays in the cold weather and snow? In case u forgot, terrible! Forecast for saturday is 20 and 50 percent chance of snow...the perfect storm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users