Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

757RavensFan

Locking my Caldwell post

7 posts in this topic

Suggestion...Instead of locking a pretty good thread, why not just delete the post that don't relate to the topic.

Because it's half of the posts and that takes a lot more time than just closing it. Closing it also "reminds" posters not to hijack threads. Go ahead and start over with a new thread and maybe it will stay on topic.

[quote name='Moderator 3' timestamp='1357667770' post='1298268']
Because it's half of the posts and that takes a lot more time than just closing it. Closing it also "reminds" posters not to hijack threads. Go ahead and start over with a new thread and maybe it will stay on topic.
[/quote]

[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Or we could ban the trolls and keep productive discussions rolling? Just saying.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

The last couple weeks the hijacks and nonsense is getting out of hand derailing legit football discussion and we are reigning it in. It takes one or two acting up to pull the other posters in, that is what Off Topic is for

I will admit I have derailed more than my fair share of threads.
Please dont ban me.

[quote name='marylandmike12' timestamp='1357691084' post='1298773']
Most of the "trolls" are steelers fans so we should ban them.
[/quote]

Not really to be honest. I haven't seen many steelers fans, its just Flacco haters. Every thread somehow goes right back to Flacco. And that's the problem. Lol.