Photo

[News] Peyton Manning More Man Or Computer?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,839 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Bernard Pollard called Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning 'The Macbook.'

View the full article

#2 RavensMANIAC!!

RavensMANIAC!!

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

Keep them out of our endzone, do the the dirty squirrel all over theirs. We will win this game.

#3 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

He's just a guy,... who happens to be as dedicated to film study and dissecting the opposition as Ray Lewis, who can recognize and counter opponents on the field like Ray Lewis, which equates to heightened successes as they have for Ray Lewis!

Any more questions?

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 08 January 2013 - 01:04 PM.

#4 Ravenade

Ravenade

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Peyton Manning is goin' down!

#5 a 31fan

a 31fan

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

I'm still not buyin into this whole "cant beat Peyton" thing. Yeh, he won 9 straight against the Ravens. How many of those wins was our defense on the field for 90% of the game? The majority of the 2000 decade we had no offense to speak of, thats not the case anymore. As far as 3 weeks ago, we were in a slump and missing a lot of starters. As far as I'm concerned, they should be fearing us just as much (if not more) then we're "supposed" to be fearing them.

Edited by a 31fan, 08 January 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#6 TorryGundy

TorryGundy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

Its like Rocky vs Drago. He's not Mac Book, he is a man. And that man will get chopped down when we hit him in the mouth. We are going into Denver and WIn. And This is going to be a storybook year. We kcked the COlts out of our memory for good by beating them and Claiming Baltimore and Rays legacy as a Raven. Now we can beat Manning and Brady in the playoffs, so no one can say crap about Flacco not being elite as he will upstage both of them and Arron Rogers in the Superbowl. You can call me crazy but I will settle for being a Raven Maniac!

#7 btfan2

btfan2

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

I agree with all of you. I like and respect Peyton Manning he is a good QB and a good man. But; he is only a man he loses just like any other man. Go back and watch the games the Broncs lost and see what was done.

If we play within ourselves, don't get the nerves, play smart and play like Ravens we will win. We have to stop thinging of this guy as unbeatable, it just isn't true. Takeaways and no givaways. Solid game plan and ferocity.

Ravens will win, count on it...

#8 RaveninSC

RaveninSC

Practice Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

Its like Rocky vs Drago. He's not Mac Book, he is a man. And that man will get chopped down when we hit him in the mouth. We are going into Denver and WIn. And This is going to be a storybook year. We kcked the COlts out of our memory for good by beating them and Claiming Baltimore and Rays legacy as a Raven. Now we can beat Manning and Brady in the playoffs, so no one can say crap about Flacco not being elite as he will upstage both of them and Arron Rogers in the Superbowl. You can call me crazy but I will settle for being a Raven Maniac!

. I agree with u. Everyone is against us. They think that we can't step up when it counts. We will just have to shut the haters up and win this Super Bowl.

#9 CalvinSmoke

CalvinSmoke

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Let's hope he freezes up. Give him a Kruger virus.

#10 MissRay27

MissRay27

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

If the Ravens get pressure up the middle, with twists, delayed blitzes and stunts, he will drop it "like it's hot" cause he can't run and is afraid of being hit. No turn overs this time on our part. Stay driven & focused.

#11 12thmandynasty

12thmandynasty

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

I hope all the Diva QB take a loss this weekend. Manning/Rodgers/Brady

#12 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Joe needs a new contract best way to improve that contract is to beat Manning and then whomever comes next. Personally i want the texans next doubt that happens but boy would that be fun to get revenge on both the broncos and texans.Either way lets take care of Peyton "the man" and the rest will follow .

Edited by llwillow1231, 08 January 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#13 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I hope all the Diva QB take a loss this weekend. Manning/Rodgers/Brady

I hope so too .

#14 jek81791

jek81791

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

two words....... BERNARD PIERCE

#15 blitzking33

blitzking33

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

Areed with Jek, you want to beat Denver? You better let Bernard Pierce run wild.

#16 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,316 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

One thing that I found out about Mac Books and computers is that from time to time you can overlaod them... and physically you can not mis treat them... they dont take punishment well!

Peyton has so many things going on at the line of scrimmage that constant movement keeps him needing to adjust and he is so used to not getting touched that pressure could cause him to break...crack...or just not function properly!

#17 Grapple Raven

Grapple Raven

MVP

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

While I respect Manning as a man and a QB, he still puts his pants on the same way as any other man. "Any given Sunday" as they say!
Posted Image

#18 AllRaven12

AllRaven12

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Ravens Nation you are so on point with everything you said we are the underdogs so with that said Go Ravens!!!

#19 BoominRaven

BoominRaven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

gonna be cold LETS GO PIERCE&RICE

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 January 2013 - 03:00 PM.
Profanity

#20 Mystigo_Dragon

Mystigo_Dragon

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,763 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

W0W,... there's a couple of people who, no doubt, four weeks ago were singing the praises of "Hey, Diddle, Diddle" but now seem to think that Bernard Pierce is our only savior against Peyton Manning!

Pffft! SMH

We need EVERY WEAPON we can muster against the Broncos, from Rice, Pierce and Leach to the short passes 5 to 15 yards to our fleet of Recievers and, yes, even a deep ball every now and then!

Plus we need Justin Tucker's leg, so Bernard Pierce is not the be all end all,... he's a piece of the plan! There are no two words to victory!

Because whomever gets close the most will win!

Edited by Mystigo_Dragon, 08 January 2013 - 02:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users