146 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,835 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

Wayne: Lewis’ dance disrespectful. Inspiring Brigance video. Ravens 2nd-year breakout candidates.

View the full article

#2 riseNConquer81

riseNConquer81

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,376 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

I dont know anyone who listens too or respects Ashlley fox as an authority on anything. I think she does some crappy skype chat about power rankings once a week with some of the beat writers and that's the extent of her career, so she had to get attn some how. Pay that broad no mind.

I saw tweets about Reggie havin a fit yesterday and i was upset. I like Reggie Wayne, he's a beastly receiver, so it saddens me to see him crying like that.
I find it hard to believe that a guy that just watched Indy lose Peyton Manning didnt understand the situation he was sitting in the middle of. Ray Lewis' career is LONGER and more accomplished than Manning's. He is the literal face of football in Baltimore, the human embodiment of the inception of the Ravens, this squad has never published a roster without his name on it. And after 17 long years, Ray played his very last game in Baltimore, never EVER to perform that dance in that stadium again.
On top of that, the both of them are Hurricanes, WHAT is his problem? Reggie needa go sit down in time out.

Edited by riseNConquer81, 08 January 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#3 Zeus

Zeus

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,006 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hey Reggie Wayne...... You were in our HOUSE the house that Ray Built, that is why there was a tribute every quarter.

PS.. your team sucks! Enjoy golfing!!!

#4 raven410

raven410

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Thank you Ashley Fox...Thank you! :-)

#5 ravemane

ravemane

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

Straight disrespectful... just let the game be played then we'll see who is playing their final game

#6 JeezyTheSnowMan

JeezyTheSnowMan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:55 AM

Reggie Wayne needs to shut up and quit being a sore loser.

#7 asjtucker4

asjtucker4

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

Reggie Wayne is just bitter because nobody will notice or care when his career is over.

#8 bmore_kman

bmore_kman

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:56 AM

The outrage over Ashley Fox's article and Reggie Wayne's outrage over Ray's dance at the end of Sunday's game are just two recent illustrations that we have become a world full of hypersensitive crybabies just waiting to be offended or disrespected by something...

Edited by bmore_kman, 08 January 2013 - 09:57 AM.

#9 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Espn has a history of biased sports reporting and not just for football . I could care less what anyone thinks I have faith in this team . I felt at the beginning of the year this was the season even when we were losing that feeling never left me I still feel it . Yes we have a hard game ahead thats the way it should be . I enjoyed both videos thanks for that .

#10 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

I dont know anyone who listens too or respects Ashlley fox as an authority on anything. I think she does some crappy skype chat about power rankings once a week with some of the beat writers and that's the extent of her career, so she had to get attn some how. Pay that broad no mind.

I saw tweets about Reggie havin a fit yesterday and i was upset. I like Reggie Wayne, he's a beastly receiver, so it saddens me to see him crying like that.
I find it hard to believe that a guy that just watched Indy lose Peyton Manning didnt understand the situation he was sitting in the middle of. Ray Lewis' career is LONGER and more accomplished than Manning's. He is the literal face of football in Baltimore, the human embodiment of the inception of the Ravens, this squad has never published a roster without his name on it. And after 17 long years, Ray played his very last game in Baltimore, never EVER to perform that dance in that stadium again.
On top of that, the both of them are Hurricanes, WHAT is his problem? Reggie needa go sit down in time out.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Must be something more to this given that he is also from "The U"

#11 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:12 AM

First Art passes, then Ray retires, and no one giving us a shot in Denver. Add that to Fox's article. Yea, I think we have enough motivation!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.
Profanity

#12 Dr. Death

Dr. Death

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Sorry for reposting myself.............

Up next on the 11 o'clock news, "Sunday afternoon at M&T Bank Stadium was NOT about Reggie Wayne." I can guarantee Reggie - or any of the Colts for that matter - was the last thing on Ray's mind during that final dance. Number 1, it's not Ray's style and number 2, you just happen to be the team in the way of a playoff win that day.

It could have been anyone. Instead of being a cry baby, be honored you got your hat handed to you by the best of all time for his last dance. Think about it, Reggie you are now the answer to a Baltimore Ravens trivia question for all time - how many people can say that.

SO HONORED TO HAVE BEEN IN THAT BUILDING. God speed Ray-Ray. Thanks for the memories.

Dr. D

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.
Profanity

#13 JacktheRaven

JacktheRaven

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

There does seem more "shock" critisism out there. A Boston writer wrote that Pats are getting 2 Bye Weeks because they only have to play the Texans. It's getting outa hand.

#14 easternshore97

easternshore97

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,070 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Also while we are on the topic of respect...please people stop telling Ozzie that he should draft Manti Te'o. Cause clearly after last night you should all see he is NOT the heir apparent to Ray Lewis...

NOW - I will say JJ Watt did nothing in the Rose Bowl against TCU, but a quiet night is different from a night full of missed tackles

Edited by easternshore97, 08 January 2013 - 10:18 AM.

#15 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

Think about the impact Ray had on the NFL, then multiply that x4 to get an idea of the impact he has had on this team and this city. Yea he had a tribute every quarter. It should have been every timeout and tv break!

#16 BmoreB

BmoreB

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Ashley's just bitter due to the fact that she's not exactly ageing gracefully. And that's more of a fact than her opinion on the Ravens chances.

Google her name and you'll see what I mean. The first pic is what she looks like now. :)

#17 Purple&Black

Purple&Black

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Also while we are on the topic of respect...please people stop telling Ozzie that he should draft Manti Te'o. Cause he sure did not look like the heir apparent to Ray Lewis...
Thanks

Eddie Lacy draft stock goes way up, Manti Te'o draft stock goes way down. Te'o may have had 3 unassisted tackles the whole night. Personally, I'd rather get Arthur Brown. I think he has the higher upside. Fast, instinctive LB who's only real knock is that he is undersized. Sound familiar?

#18 mason85

mason85

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

This is the same thing that happend when we went to New England a few years ago. We went in as I beleive it was the same point spread and they gave us no chance, saying the Pats never
lose at home during the playoffs ect. So lets take the same approach Saturday, let them talk, actions speak louder than works.See you Saturday!

Edited by Grapple Raven, 08 January 2013 - 01:36 PM.
Profanity

#19 Ravensfan4life2010

Ravensfan4life2010

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

First off lets just hop off manti te'o he was man handled simply put missed tackles and remind you we are in the afc north we dont miss tackles against rb's and teo was shredded yesterday hop off the wagon. Also fox a broncos fan lmao you can tell. Thirdly we are winning the super bowl why worry

#20 missing person

missing person

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

What an A hole. Let him come across the middle so pollard can crush him and squirrel dance over top of him. He just relaced Hines Ward as my most hated receiver. At least ward was tough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users