Ravens Schedule Coming Today!

The Ravens will announce their 2014 regular season schedule today at 8:00 pm ET. More Info ยป
Close

Photo

Only complaint about M&T bank stadium...

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 I AM LEGEND

I AM LEGEND

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Sunday was great....one of the best experiences I've ever had..watching Rays last game in person was everything i thought it would be..

However where the hell was the score at on the either of the big screens.. or the down tracker...they didn't even show how many timeouts each team had...that was the only aggravating part of the visit.

#2 Moderator 3

Moderator 3

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,528 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

I'm sorry you missed those. They are prominently displayed along both sidelines. Maybe you were distracted by so much going on, but once you know where to look (upper sidelines), the play clock, down & distance, and TOs remaining are hard to miss.
10wmids.jpg

#3 H8R

H8R

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,969 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

I'm sorry you missed those. They are prominently displayed along both sidelines. Maybe you were distracted by so much going on, but once you know where to look (upper sidelines), the play clock, down & distance, and TOs remaining are hard to miss.

Yup! but I do think they can do a little better in displaying the vitals.

#4 K-Dog

K-Dog

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yup! but I do think they can do a little better in displaying the vitals.

FedEx has the info on the big screens. I thought that was neat
K-Dog

"Animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me." Ray Lewis

#5 Nightman

Nightman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

FedEx has the info on the big screens. I thought that was neat

But at least we don't get obsessed with posting stuff on Twitter like the big screens at FedEx show. Our fans come to watch football, not get into hashtag Twitter wars on their smart phones like the Redskins fans do!

Edited by Nightman, 09 January 2013 - 10:50 AM.

#6 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

I saw them I automatically look left for my info on down and distance.
Posted Image

#7 Tiffanyc28

Tiffanyc28

Practice Squad

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

I went to Rays last game and I am mad. Me and my family went paid a ton of money for four tickets and didn't get a program. People had stacks and stacks of them even the security guards who were suppose to be working were taking them. All four of us went deserve to get a program. We got there way before the game started and was told the were all out. What people just took more then their share and now trying to sell them.

Edited by Grapple Raven, 11 January 2013 - 03:50 PM.
Profanity

#8 dhstandard

dhstandard

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I went to Rays last game and I am mad. Me and my family went paid a ton of money for four tickets and didn't get a program. People had stacks and stacks of them even the security guards who were suppose to be working were taking them. All four of us went deserve to get a program. We got there way before the game started and was told the were all out. What people just took more then their share and now trying to sell them.

Yeah we had to pay 10-20 dollars to get them at the stadium and we got there at 9. The timeouts and everything are there just on a smaller screen surrounding the stadium. The scoreboards do lack the vitals but they are still there. Can be hard to see if you don't have the best eyesight though.

#9 Moderator 2

Moderator 2

Hall of Famer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,926 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Programs do go faster at the more popular gates like A and D. I took a bag to put ours in, one of the mods couldn't get one either.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users