Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmore187

Thank YOU HARBS!.........

24 posts in this topic

for putting McKinney in at LT!!!!! BMac played great for someone who basically didn't play all year..... Bmac and KO on Flacco's blind side I like a whole lot!

Like someone already said it's like a plan or something but McKinney will look fresh like a young boy for only 3 more games....lol

[quote name='AsianRice' timestamp='1357625780' post='1297874']
Like someone already said it's like a plan or something but McKinney will look fresh like a young boy for only 3 more games....lol
[/quote]
Hopefully he locks down Elvis

[quote name='Mr. Irrelevant' timestamp='1357626215' post='1297885']
Hopefully he locks down Elvis
[/quote]
He made Freeney look like a rookie out there; I'm sure he'll stop Dumervil like he did against Harrison last year.....

Pfft, McKinney played the way he did because if he didn't, the entire locker room would have beat him down for underperforming or being lazy for 52's last home game. I hope 52 continues his mantra and floats it right into Bryant's ears because if he doesn't we're gonna see another lazy performance.

[quote name='Jimmy Johnson'] [b][color=#333333][font=verdana, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]All the players in this league think they’re self-motivated and that’s a bunch of bull because there are only a handful that are self-motivated," Johnson said. "So you’ve got to motivate these players through some respect but the No. 1 motivator is fear. Fear of letting down your teammates, being embarrassed or fear of losing the job.[/size][/font][/color][/b][/quote]

That's why Bryant played a pretty good game. Fear of letting down his teammates on Ray's biggest day. Somebody better put the fear of God under that guy because if they don't Von or Elvis is gonna eat him for lunch. We already have to worry about Oher, I don't wanna have to worry about McKinnie too.

Like what Harbaugh and his coordinators did to address the situation at the LG. If it's broke, fix it! The O-line certainly looked better.

[quote name='rlh445' timestamp='1357630026' post='1297948']
Pfft, McKinney played the way he did because if he didn't, the entire locker room would have beat him down for underperforming or being lazy for 52's last game. I hope 52 continues his mantra and floats it right into Bryant's ears because if he doesn't we're gonna see another lazy performance.
[/quote]

Mikinnie is from the U.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357630285' post='1297951']
Mikinnie is from the U.
[/quote]

I know......I'm not sure what you're getting at.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357630569' post='1297954']
Maybe that bond will motivate MacKinny further.
[/quote]

I am quite hopeful that it does.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357630569' post='1297954']
Maybe that bond will motivate MacKinny further.
[/quote]

Nurps....are you having a few cold ones? Lol. You've spelled McKinnie wrong twice.

[quote name='bauer77' timestamp='1357632463' post='1297961']

Nurps....are you having a few cold ones? Lol. You've spelled McKinney wrong twice. Usually you give people a hard time for that.
[/quote]

Right. Over. Your. Head.

And as a matter of fact, I'm certainly not the guy to call people out on misspelling names, but I can name a few who do, lol. I was just having fun with it.

You spelled it wrong, btw.

[quote name='Purple Nurple' timestamp='1357632875' post='1297965']
Right. Over. Your. Head.

And as a matter of fact, I'm certainly not the guy to call people out on misspelling names, but I can name a few who do, lol. I was just having fun with it.

You spelled it wrong, btw.
[/quote]

Hahaha sorry. Its 4 am. I'm tired and out of it.

Yes McKinney started the game at left tacke but I thought by mid second to the third qtr he was back on the bench and Oher was back at left tackle. Can anyone clarify this?

[quote name='funky141' timestamp='1357652261' post='1298024']
Yes McKinney started the game at left tacke but I thought by mid second to the third qtr he was back on the bench and Oher was back at left tackle. Can anyone clarify this?
[/quote]

That didn't happen.

No he played the whole game i believe. this clips shows him playing in the 4th quarter on the Boldin TD pass

[url="http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/NFL_Network_Boldins_18Yard_Touchdown/817bc907-9034-43fd-953b-61905a4f8fdf"]http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/NFL_Network_Boldins_18Yard_Touchdown/817bc907-9034-43fd-953b-61905a4f8fdf[/url]

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1357648399' post='1298003']
Harbaugh needs to get rid of his doghouse, I'm all for discipline and benching but not when it costs the team.
[/quote]

I disagree. I think the doghouse is great and I think that's one of the things that make Harbs great. Everybody has their own form of discipline. With Harbs, he makes his players earn everything, I like that.

Harbs told Big Mac that he wanted to get him back to that pro bowl level, however reports were that McKinnie wasn't working at a pro bowl level. They said on the game that Harbs told McKinnie a few weeks back, that if he wanted to get his LT spot back, he needs to prove it.

Now I don't know what happened, but that sounds like a convo you have with a guy who isn't giving his all. Maybe he showed up outta shape and tried to call Harbs bluff when he told him that he wouldn't play unless his weight was down. Obviously Harbs was serious. McKinnie started working hard and Harbs gave him his shot in the most important game of the season.

I forgot what bonus check McKinney is going to get but if he plays like pro-bowl level for the next 3 games, I'll bet his paycheck will get fat and a lot of big mac with cheese on top of it....

[quote name='BloodRaven' timestamp='1357648399' post='1298003']
Harbaugh needs to get rid of his doghouse, [b]I'm all for discipline and benching but not when it costs the team[/b].
[/quote]

Agree 100%. Ellerbe was in Harbs doghouse a few yrs ago because of the preseason celebration from a Fumble recovery for a TD. I was mad because Ellerbe sat on the bench that whole yr from that.

Harbs needs to just eat his pride. So much Talent that is going to waste.

Im glad Mac finally got to play , Only been saying since Preseason , Even with MAC being out of shape he is light yrs ahead of OHER. Now im trying to remember the poster on here that got on me for saying that a month n a half ago.

[quote name='AsianRice' timestamp='1357666765' post='1298247']
[b]I forgot what bonus check McKinney is going to get but if he plays like pro-bowl level for the next 3 games,[/b] I'll bet his paycheck will get fat and a lot of big mac with cheese on top of it....
[/quote]

No, that too late. The deal was Mckinnie had to start so many games to get an extra million on his salary. I think he is getting around 2.2 million this yr and it would have been 3.2 if he started and played up to par on so many games. This business is Dirt ee

[quote name='PeRK82' timestamp='1357666963' post='1298253']
No, that too late. The deal was Mckinnie had to start so many games to get an extra million on his salary. I think he is getting around 2.2 million this yr and it would have been 3.2 if he started and played up to par on so many games. This business is Dirt ee
[/quote]
That would suck but a Ring on his finger will worth more than his annual income though....

[quote name='AsianRice' timestamp='1357675825' post='1298444']
That would suck but a Ring on his finger will worth more than his annual income though....
[/quote]

Well, ill agree with you on that, but i wouldn't mind my Extra Million and that Ring. Plus i think each player gets an extra what 100,000.00 for winning and like 40,000.00 for the losing team. I know its something like that.

Plus lets not forget the Extra money they get for each Play off game and i think they even get a chunk of money for winning the AFC, NFC Championship.