Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tsizzle95

Reggie Wayne on Lewis' Dance

53 posts in this topic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000123585/article/ray-lewis-dance-disrespectful-reggie-wayne-says

lol i think its kind of funny, but what a big baby.

Stupid on Wayne, he's better than that. When its a HOF's last home game ever and that HOF also happens to be the best MLB of all time after 17 years in the same city, that player can do what ever the **** he wants. End of story.

Too bad, Reggie, your classless owner unceremoniously ripped the Colts away from Baltimore, so it's none of your business! And another thing, rather than whine about how another team handled how Ray was honored, clean up your own bench and own up to classless personnel taunting opposing players!

Sour grapes lol.

Even as a neutral fan; how can you say there was anything wrong with what Ray did; even if you were to ignore the circumstances.

Reggie Wahhhhhyne. I thought it was disrespectful that Pagano called the time out...

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]What a maroon. Wayne... you couldn't carry Ray's jock, so... get to steppin'.[/i][/font]

What did he expect???
Disrespect if the team to go to Victory formation, the time outs coaches need to feel the gave it all.

I think Reggie needs a trip on the WAHmbulance! It wasn't about the win, you fool. It was about Ray saying goodbye.

That's like saying it's disrespectful to allow the confetti to fall while the losing team is still on the field. If you don't like it, don't lose.

I guess it was disrespectful for Suggs to go huge Chuck after the Int?

[quote name='Ravenglenn' timestamp='1357610474' post='1297507']
Too bad, Reggie, your classless owner unceremoniously ripped the Colts away from Baltimore, so it's none of your business! And another thing, rather than whine about how another team handled how Ray was honored, clean up your own bench and own up to classless personnel taunting opposing players!
[/quote]

Well technically the current Colts' owner's FATHER was the classless one who slunk the Colts out of the city that night. But I get your drift.

[quote name='INRavensgirl' timestamp='1357613678' post='1297619']
Well technically the current Colts' owner's FATHER was the classless one who slunk the Colts out of the city that night. But I get your drift.
[/quote]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]You want to go with me to toilet paper Reggie's house? I know where he lives in Carmel.[/i][/font]

[quote name='CosmicRedPanda' timestamp='1357613816' post='1297625']
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]You want to go with me to toilet paper Reggi[/i][/font][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][i]e's house? I know where he lives in Carmel.[/i][/font]
[/quote]

LOL tempting but I'll pass. I'm way beyond my hooligan days. :)

if Reggie had a signature dance and he announced his retirement and at the end of the game they won and did the same thing, do you know what ray lewis would've said? I'll tell you one thing, he wouldnt call it disrespectful. stay classy, Indy.

He is the one who looks stupid from all of this. Ray Lewis will be a 1st ballot Hall of Fame player who will go down as one of the greatest defensive players in NFL history. He redefined the MLB position. He is the template from which other MLBs are now created and compared. Where there is debate between Manning & Brady about who is the greater QB of this modern football era, there is no debate--Lewis is the best MLB of this era and possibly any era.

So, I don't care what Reggie Wayne says.

What a fool.

Its a tribute to his Baltimore fans in Baltimore stadium.

Reggie being a self-centered idiot thought he did it to taunt the colts. Diva WR alert!

[quote name='Ravenseconbeast' timestamp='1357616579' post='1297718']
What a fool.

Its a tribute to his Baltimore fans in Baltimore stadium.

Reggie being a self-centered idiot thought he did it to taunt the colts. Diva WR alert!
[/quote]

Yeah! Hey fella, it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with you, the Colts, your QB or anyone else. It was for us!

Dear Reggie Wayne,

I'm sorry if you felt that Wildcard Game was all about you, Luck, that Indy team, Peyton and the Divisional Game you wished you were playing next week. It isn't your fault. I know the likes of ESPN and NFL Network led you astray. I mean, your QB and your team were all they talked about after all.

But, that "last dance" at the end of the game? It had zero to do with you, your team, your coaches, ESPN or NFL Network. It was about US and the greatest MLB to ever play the game. It was a farewell. From a Great Raven for life, to some of the greatest fans. It was a touching personal moment that you should have felt honored to witness.

In short. Get over yourself already!

A Ravens' Fan