Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Oakland Cathedral

Flacco's trade value

25 posts in this topic

Just curious as to what you guys think the Ravens could get in return for Flacco.
Just to be clear I'm not a proponent of trading him I personally think he is our franchise QB. The only way I could see this happening would be if they were unable to sign him so they tagged him and for whatever reason decided to deal him.

[quote name='Ravenseconbeast' timestamp='1357602134' post='1297297']
Probably best to keep that thought to yourself.

I see this thread becoming a flame thread real quick...lol
[/quote]Ya but I decided worst case scenario it takes away from the I want TT thread so that it can finally die... I guess well see how wrong I was soon enough.

Well seeing how the Oakland Raiders traded away both a 1st-round pick and a 2nd-round pick to just get a quickly aging Carson Palmer, I'm pretty sure the Raiders would sent at least two 1st-round picks, three 2nd-round picks, a 3rd-round pick and a 4th-round pick, to top it off, to the Ravens to get Joe Flacco, who hasn't even entered his prime, yet... :)

[quote name='baltravensrj55' timestamp='1357602682' post='1297308']
WELL.... we coud probly get mark samsquanchez. lol jk i love flacco but i would say at least a 1 and a couple 2's
[/quote]

Yay! Let's do the buttfumble dance!

[quote name='rmw10' timestamp='1357602907' post='1297319']
Zero since he doesn't have a contact beyond the playoffs ;)
[/quote]That's why I said this is assuming we tag him and then try and trade him

Lets talk about this after the next game. Right now he is worth a first and a proven player.

[quote name='sameoldbull' timestamp='1357602784' post='1297313']
Yay! Let's do the buttfumble dance!
[/quote]
With Jimmy Buffet's fruitcakes in the back round!

[quote name='PurpleCorsair' timestamp='1357605376' post='1297372']
Oh my god, did RBates just compliment Joe Flacco?
[/quote]Its happened before, when he deserves it. Let's face it Skip Bayless can say whatever he wants. Joe had a throw in the Indy game that very few starting NFL quarterbacks could have made and by very few I'm thinking like 3 or 4. He had my mouth wide open in disbelief. He can be a beast when he wants, nothing i haven't been saying.

[quote name='Miami Hurricane' timestamp='1357606293' post='1297391']
It's shocking
[/quote]LOL

There's no way we can have a serious discussion on this subject this week and we have more than enough active Flacco threads.