7 replies to this topic

#1 BR News

BR News

Hall of Famer

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,559 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

We'll round up the biggest stories from AFC North enemy territory each day. We'll also bring you any NFL national news and updates on former Ravens, if there's something to pass along.

View the full article

#2 AsianRice

AsianRice

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,318 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Falcons vs Seahawks: I'm not in favor either team but you know Matty ice as icing the cake of winless postseason, so I'll go with the Seahawks..

GB vs 49ers: I think GB will come out with a FG win....

Texans vs Pats: I think the Pats will win cuz Texans don't have the offense to match up with them other than Arian. Shaub is likely giving out couple picks for the NE..

Ravens vs Denver: So high on media and fans around NFL picking on the Denver to win as definite; I believe we will pull out an upset vs a cocky Denver team.....
2013 WORLD CHAMPION

#3 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

Pittsburgh has a ton of questionmarks but they have a franchise QB and an improving (young) OL. THey have problems in the running game and stopping teams defensively but have a solid nucleus to be competetive next season.

The Bengals are super talented and young.... seem to be only a few pieces away-scary!

The Browns seem to have made great strides... not sure why the let Shurmur go??? Typical Browns - They [profanity deleted] their own progress and set themselves back with coaching changes....but they are a yound and talented team

Our division is really good and you know that is true when Pittsburgh may be the worst team in the division heading into next season!

AS for us.... I expect to lose a few players once we win the ring (RAY-ED-BIRK) but for the most part... I think we keep this core in tact and add a few pieces like OZ always does and maybe win back to back championships!

#4 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Really that was deleted... I didnt call them a name... I said that they slowed progress... to use that in the way that I used it was not an insult or even suggesting a lack of intelligence... just something that has slowed progress...

WOW...feels like the NFL... in the name of political correctness... we dumb the entire thing down?

#5 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

A WORD SUGGESTING THAT PROGRESS HAS BEEN IMPREDED IS NOT PROFANE!
THat is not profanity! I think that the over misuse of the word has everyone not understanding the real meaning...

#6 steelcityraven

steelcityraven

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

I think that we beat the Broncos (who peaked too soon)
I think that the PATS trounce the Texans and we repeat the AFC championship game (but we catch the call at the end of this one)

I think that the Falcon find their first playoff win... Jones and White are just too much and that the 49ers beat up on Rodgers again... those LB's are too much for GB!

I think that we are looking at us facing the FALCONS in the SUPERBOWL and Matty ice reverting back to the typical post season MATTY ICE and throwing several picks leaving us CHAMPIONS>... and forever ending cmparisions between FLACCO and MATTY ICE!

#7 brwils

brwils

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

How about a short article on the thinking behind unnecessarily making one team play on 6 days rest, giving the other 8 days?

#8 Guest_llwillow1231_*

Guest_llwillow1231_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

beginning of the season I said it would be nice to have a 49er's /ravens superbowl. not sure if that will happen gb is looking good . time will tell it . I say let every single person pick against us , every pundit, sports writer etc. actions speak louder then words a nailbiter but we win it by 3 or less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users